ONE

Until I Met You

 

 

5 Years Later

 

Jung Yi Ryeong and Ri An flew into Korea for the first time in a few years. Byunghee escorted them around as usual. 

He drove them to the new residence. It was a big house, of course. This was going to be her new house where she would be staying with Byunghee.

 

"Ri An?" Yi Ryeong lifted a brow. Ri An looked at her older sister. "Yes?" 

 

"Be careful." she was worried for the younger girl. 

 Yi Ryeong was not staying in Korea for long. She was only 'dropping her off'.

 

"You know I can take care of myself." she smirked.

 

Yi Ryeong smiled. She knew her sister was changed, and strong. But she still worried.

 

"I am involved with the mafia…you know how risky my life is Ri An. But what you are about to do is at some point even more dangerous than what I'm doing. You understand don't you?" 

 

"Of course I do. If it wasn't so important to me I would of never thought of doing this.." Ri An said. "I would of not choose this path…you out of everyone should know."

 

"As long as you understand." 

Jung Ri An nodded. This wasn't the path that she would of chosen for her sister. 

 

They didn't say anything else and waited until Byunghee opened the door for them.

 

 

He opened the door for Yi Ryeong first and then Ri An.

Byunghee was going to stay in Korea with Ri An.

 

When Yi Ryeong was in front of both, Byunghee and Ri An she took her sunglasses off and gave them her farewell.

"I've never had you leave me Byunghee-yah." Yi Ryeong sounded upset. 

 

Byunghee bowed. He too was going to miss her. 

 

"You were just a child when we met. You haven't been away from me for more than a few days. Will you be okay?" Yi Ryeong was concerned. Byunghee cleared his throat. "My Lady, I am a grown man…I will be fine" he said nervously.

 

Yi Ryeong knew he would be fine. She couldn't help but feel worried. She had met him when she was 14 and he was 12. They had been inseparable since. "I'll make my leave then. I have a lot of work to do."

 

"You're leaving already?" Ri An asked. Yi Ryeong nodded. "You have a lot of work ahead of you also. We would only be in each other's way." she said. "Plus, coming to Korea always makes me feel...rather strange." 

 

_______________