ELEVEN

Until I Met You


Ri An came into the press room looking like a total godess.
She bowed once and proceded to sit by Ji Hoon. "My name is Jung Ri An. I am very honored to be signed with a great company like Boosung."

The reporters asked more questions and by the time it was done and the reporters where gone, Jung Rian turned to Ji Hoon.

 "Thank you for today Mr. Lee." she smiled. 

Ji Hoon nodded. 

Min Woo aproached them and extended his arm. She grabbed Min Woo's arm and he proceded to walk to the main room. Byunghee followed.

 

 

__________________

Changsun had been in the room for the entire interview and when she was gone, he approached Ji Hoon. 


"It's her." Changsun said. He was sure it it.

"What?!" Ji Hoon asked. He wasn't sure what to believe anymore. There was no way Ri An could be Ha Na. Absolutely no way.

"It has to be. There has to be a way to find out." Changsun was obsessing over it more than Ji Hoon.
"Joon stop. Ha Na is gone. There is no way she is her. Have you seen Jung Ri An? I mean did you really look at her?!" Ji Hoon was frustrated.

"Ofcourse I looked at her. I don't care if you believe me or not. But I know one thing for sure. If she were alive she would hate both of us. There would be nothing that would stop her from making our lives hell. If she could be anyone, she would be Jung Ri An."
"I'm not wasting my time talking about this absurd theory of yours." Ji Hoon shook his head and walked right past Changsun.

"It isn't a theory. I know you want to believe it too. The way you looked at her…you still love her don't you?" Changsun asked.

"I do not."

"Then why did you sign her? It is obvious you want to find out for yourself. You want to have her close to you…even if it weren't Ha Na you want to believe it's her…because you still love her!"

"Enough Joon!" Ji Hoon was angry. Changsun didn't stop.

"Why else would you? What did she say to you?" Changsun walked up to Ji Hoon and stared at him right in the eye.

"Did you hear her play?" Ji Hoon continued. "That was no ordinary pianist!"

Changsun was quiet. 

"This women isn't Ha Na so just drop your obsession! Ha Na couldn't even play the piano...Also, both you and I knew Ha Na didn't have a penny to her name! There is no way Jung Ri An is her…
Ri An is filthy rich…she could never be Choi Ha Na. Ha Na was kind, humble, honest, sweet…this person you claim to be her is the total opposite!" Ji Hoon said.

"People change when they go through hell. You know what? Filth like us, are responsible for girls like Ha Na to turn into ugly human beings." Changsun said. Ji Hoon gasped. He could no believe that his brother would admit this to him.

Changsun left the room. He walked the halls of Boosung. His mind was busy trying to find an answer.

He wasn't going to let this go.


_______________

 

KIM CHANGSUN

 

I walked into my home, too tired to do anything. Today was supposed to be the day I began my revenge but I was so drained to even think about it anymore. Never in my wildest dreams would I had thought to run into her.
She looked so much like the women I once loved.
What if it was her? Was she after me? Was she planning her own revenge on Ji Hoon and I? Could Ji Hoon be right?

"Changsun-ssi?" Rin greeted me when I walked into Leo's room.

"Ah, Rin it's you…where is Leo?"

"He is sleeping…you got back late" she said. "How did it go today?"       

I sighed. The last thing I wanted to do was talk about my day. 
"Rin, I am tired…please go run me a bath."

She nodded and went to do as she was told.

The cold water felt good on my skin. I wanted to stop thinking about today but I couldn't. My head was pounding. I lit a cigarette and tried to relax. I couldn't find an answer to anything, and I was driving me mad.

When I got out of the bath and wrapped a towel at my waist and came out of my bathroom. Rin was still there. She was sitting on my bed playing with the hem of her blue skirt. She looked nervous about something.
She hadn't even noticed I was standing right in front of her. She was so concentrated on something.

"Rin."

She pulled herself together and stood up. Her face flushed red when she noticed what I was wearing. I wasn't wearing a shirt, only thing on me was the towel.

"Um..uh.." she didn't know what to say.
"Is everything alright, Rin?"

"Yes," she said. I walked to my closet and changed.
"You look frustrated about something…" I said from my closet. I came out with sweats and a black wife beater shirt.

"I actually am…it has to do with something that happened today" she continued when she noticed all my attention to her. "Ren said that the women that came out during the press conference, she looked a lot like--" I stopped her.

"A lot like who?"

"Miss Ha Na…" she said nervous. She knew I hated when she said her name but it this case I demanded to know.

"Why would that interest you Rin?" I asked. "As far as I am concerned you only have one task and that is to take care of my son. You made it clear last time. Don't involve yourself in things that do not concern you or what you are supposed to do."

"Yes I know but--"

"Jung Ri An is not her. Now, please go…I need to rest." I said. I was so tired and fed up with everything I just wanted to go to sleep.

"I understand." Rin bowed and left my room.
 


_____

 

RIN


"Rin?" I heard Ren knock outside my door.

I quickly wiped my tears and answered, "Yes? What is it Ren?"

"Hey…are you crying in there?"
he noticed..

"No, I am okay!" I ran to a mirror and put on some concealer.
Ren opened the door.
"I thought you were crying.." he came in.

"Why would I?" I laughed it off.
Ren wasn't stupid. He could tell right off. The concealer didn't help at all.
"Was it him?"

"Huh?" I played dumb. The last thing I wanted was for Ren to get angry at Changsun. I knew how angry he got about these kinds of situations.
"My hyung…what did he do to you?"

"Nothing Ren, I am fine…really" I cross my arms and said with the best casual voice. He didn't buy it. "Im really tired…I'm going to go to bed now" I yawned and streched my arms out. 
Ren got the message and nodded. "If that guy does something to hurt you, tell me. Don't suffer alone, you are part of this family Rin. I care about you"
he said. I felt a knot in my throat. I nodded and he left.

I layed back down on my bed and stared at the celing. Why was Changsun so confusing? Was I making it harder for him too? Maybe I shouldn't get too involved in his personal life...

About 5 minutes after Ren had left I heard another knock on the door. Who could it be?

I opened the door and was shocked when I saw Changsun standing in front of me.
"I think Leo is not feeling well…" he said.

"What happened?" I tried to sound as normal as possible. I didn't want him to see how hurt I was.
"He woke up and is whining…you have to hurry..c'mon." he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his room. At that moment, yes I was worried for Leo but I was angry. Angry at the fact that he thought it was okay to grab me around like that.
I released my hand from him and said, "I know where his room is." I said and went to Leo. He just stood there, surprised.

When I reached Leo's bed, he hugged me. "Rin…it hurts.." he whined.
"Leo-yah, what hurts?" I said sweetly.
"My tummy…it hurts a lot.." he cried.

I took him to the bathroom and he puked.
"What's wrong with him??" Changsun came into the bathroom.
"He is sick." I said shortly.

"No Rin. What made him sick?" he tried to help out when I glared at him and told him I was fine doing it on my own.
He backed off and let me do my job. I could feel his eyes penetrating into my back. He was pissed…but I didn't care.

Once Leo had finished I carried him to his bed and when I placed him down Changsun told me to take him to his bed.
I did as he told me. "Rin…can you stay with me?" Leo asked.
"Appa is going to be here…" I his hair.
He shook his head and grabbed on to my hand. "Stay with me…"

"Leo-yah…don't be scared, I will sleep with you" Changsun told Leo. But Leo didn't even look at him. His attention was fixed on me. "I want you to stay" he layed down and I nodded.
Leo hugged me and I sang to him until he fell asleep. Changsun was sitting on his chair across the room reading a book.
"Is he asleep?" he asked.

I tried to get up as slowly and quiet as possible so I wouldn't wake him.
"…don't go.." Leo mumbled in his sleep.
I kissed him on his forehead and managed to get up.

"Rin…" Changsun approached me.
"Yes?"

"I am sorry."

"You don't need to apologize. I am going to my room now" I bowed.
"Stay the night here." he requested. My eyes widened. He continued, "..in case Leo wakes up sick again…"

I nodded and said, "I will sleep on the couch."
"No you aren't."

"I'll be fine." I said. He got annoyed and sighed. "As you wish."

Changsun gave me his pillow and blanket. Leo had the other, so he was left with nothing.
Once he handed it to me he went to lay down. After a very short while, I heard him snoring. He had fell asleep so quickly.

I walked over to him and looked at him. He had a really tough day…
His eyes were shut tight and his eyebrows where furrowed. He looked like he was uncomfortable.
Was something bothering him? Was he having a nightmare?
I sat on the floor and placed my chin on the edge of the bed.
Why did you insist in living this way Changsun?
Why couldn't you just be happy with me and your son?
Was my love not enough for you?

His skin was dry and tired. 

My eyes moved down to his lips. 
I wanted to kiss him. I longed to feel his lips felt on mine again. I had never kissed a man before. All of these feelings where new to me. Changsun was the first man I had fallen for. I knew that he was off-limits...I knew of his past. I also knew he still loved Choi Ha Na with all his heart.

I couldn't help it. My body moved on it own.
I leaned forward and kissed him on his lips lightly. For a brief second.
When I moved back his eyes where opened and he was awake. I jumped, startled.
"Rin…" he whispered. He didn't move from his position. He just looked at me.
"Changsun...." I blushed.
"Are you really trying to take advantage of me while I am sleeping?" he asked innocently.
I blushed even harder. HOW EMBARESSING.
"N..nono…no" I stummbled.
He sat up and took my hand in his. "Come here" he said. I nodded and came up to sit on the bed.
"Kiss me again" he whispered. His eyes showing me nothing but love. This was a look that I didn't see often. 
My eyes widened. "Bwoh?"
He grabbed the back of my head and pushed me to his lips. He kissed me gently. I almost melted. The feeling was underscribale. No man had ever kissed me like this...or ever. Being kissed by the man that I loved meant the world to me. I never wanted this moment to end.

When reality finally set in, I backed away from him. This was wrong..he was taking advantage of me again. 

"What's wrong Rin?" he whispered in my ear. I continued to hold my hands to his chest to put some distance but I wasn't kidding anyone. This is what I wanted. I wanted to be here with him...doing this..Even if he was using me....
He made space for me in between his legs and brought me closer to him. He started to kiss me again, this time hungrily. His hands began to roam from my back to my waist all the way to my . I gasped. 

"It's okay Rin..." he assured me. I blushed. What was he thinking? I had never been intimate with a man before so all these feelings where so foreign to me. His lips left mine and trailed to my jaw. They continued down to my neck and I felt him kissing it. I closed my eyes. His touch felt so pleasing...I almost wanted to...

"ahh.." I let out. I instantly covered my mouth with my hand. I could not believe I made such an embaressing sound. I stood up and tried to leave before I felt more humiliated. I didn't even get to the door when Changsun had completly grabbed my waist and brought me back to him. He turned me around so I was facing him and took my lips in his. He backed me up to the door and I bumped my back on it. He pressed himself on me. I could feel his body heat radiating all over my body. I could hear my heart beating so hard I worried he might feel it against this chest. I tried to say somthing but all that would come out was his name. "Changsun..." 

"Rin..." he whispered. At this point we were both panting heavily. The room had gotten so hot. I felt his hand on my bare thigh. My eyes widened. It trailed up my skirt. This man...he was skilled wasn't he? I bit my lip. What if I was just another girl to him? 

"Stop.." I pushed him away with my hand. I couldn't allow myself to go beyond this point with Changsun. He was acting strange ever since he got back. He was probably confused after seeing that women.

He didn't insist. He stopped when I asked him too. He took my hand and he walked me to Leo's room and closed the door behind him. 

He released my hand. 

"Forgive me Rin" he said. "I know what you told me earlier...I shouldn't have done that." he ran his hand through his hair and sighed. 

"Changsun?" 

He looked at me curiously. "Yes?" 

"You had a hard day today didn't you?" 

 

_____________________

 

Changsun was never the type of man to want to talk about his feelings. He had struggled letting people in. It was not an easy thing to do. Rin asking him was frustrating to him. This girl reminded him so much of Ha Na that he didn't want to get close to her but something about her made him surrender to her. She was such a warm hearted and kind girl. 

"Do you think it's her?" Rin asked him when he finished telling her all about what happened today. 

Changsun shrugged. "I am not sure what to think anymore. She is so different from Choi Ha Na." 

"How so?" she asked. He hesitated. Should I really be talking about her to Rin? he thought.

"Well this Jung Ri An is very rich...Ha Na was not. She worked part time jobs just to make her rent" Changsun chuckled. Rin smiled. "She was pretty, in her own way. Ha Na was a very plain girl. Didn't wear makeup, her hair was always messed up." 

"She really doesn't sound like Miss Jung" Rin scratched her head. "Miss Jung is the complete opposite. She is so beautiful!" Rin clutched her hands together close to her chest. Changsun scoffed. "In my opinion, Ha Na was much prettier" he frowned. 

Rin smiled. Ofcourse you do, you are still in love with her...aren't you Changsun? she thought.

"Also...Ha Na was kind. Jung Ri An is so arrogant and rude." 

Rin gasped. "Really?" 

Changsun nodded. "Anyway. It was a tough day however...I'm just glad I made it home…I got to be with my son and…you."
Rin's heart jumped.
"If it weren't for you, I would be worried about Leo too. Thanks for taking good care of him and me"

"You don't have to thank me Changsun…I do it because I care about you both. I am the happiest when I do" she smiled. He smiled too.

"Rin…" he whispered. "Hmm?"

He grabbed Rin's arm and pulled her to him. She landed on his chest. He put his strong arms around her and held her in a hug. 

"I want to come home everyday to you. I want to hug you like right now…I don't see how I can make it without having you by my side." he held her tighter. "Im sorry for being such a to you"

Rin froze. She was not expecting him to say that.
"Changsun..." she teared up. 

 

 

____________________________