SIXTY FOUR

Until I Met You

 

"Kaaawwwaiiiii!!!" Keiko, Ren and their maid, Rin said at the same time when little Leo yawned. 

 

"Leo-kun do you miss papa??" Rin asked Leo cutely. Leo smiled. 

 

 

"Whoooaa…he really likes you Rin-chan!" Ren said. "He doesn't smile like that to Keiko or me…" he laughed. Keiko smacked Ren. 

"Yah! He loves his aunt! It's because youre here that he doesn't smile at me. Get away from me!" Keiko pushed him away. Both Rin and Ren laughed. 

They were taking care of the baby while their father and Joon (Changsun) arrived. From what their father had said they were now on their way to Japan. 

 

"Otto-san's flight is here." Ren reveiced a text message from his father. 

(Otto-san* = Father) 

 

"Really!?" Keiko was excited. 

"Keiko…Rin…" Suddenly Ren got serious. Both Rin and Keiko looked at each other and then back at Ren. "I have to warn you about Joon." 

 

"Warn us? What the heck are you saying?" Keiko shrugged it off. 

"Joon is not a nice person. He's had a hard life from what otto-san last told me. He is arrogant and cold. I suggest you don't throw yourself at him and expect him to love you. I also don't think you should pressure him to interact with Leo. Joon isn't too fond of him…" 

 

"How could there be someone like that? Ren-san, you must have it all wrong.." Rin said. She was so innocent.

 

"I've seen it. There is a lot of things you don't know about Joon. He is dangerous. Keiko…" Ren directed his attention to his sister. "Don't suffocate him with your feelings. He will snap. If he attempts to hurt you in any way i won't stay still." 

 

Keiko was confused. She was happy she was finally going to see her brother after all this time, but why was Ren being like this? He was making it seem like Joon was a horrible person- no, he was making it sound like Joon was a beast that shouldn't be messed with. 

 

xx xx xxx xxx xx xxx xxx xx

 

Yoon Jae and Joon (now Changsun) finally arrived in Tokyo, Japan. 

"Finally…" Yoon Jae was happy they were back. 

 

"This is your home now, Changsun-ah" Yoon Jae put his arm around him. 

 

"I hope I adjust to Japan. It's so different from Seoul." Changsun looked around. 

 

"It will be a little hard at first but i will enroll you in a japanese class." 

 

"No need for that. I speak fluent Japanese." Changsun said.

Yoon Jae's eyes widened. "Jinjja? Wuaa..my son is so smart" he laughed. 

(His hair is this long, uncared for and dark circle under his eyes. Remember he hasn't cared much for his appearence!) 

 

Changsun smirked and both made their way to the car waiting outside the airport that would them to Yoon Jae's house. 

 

 

 

When they arrived Changsun was amazed at how big his house was. It was at least twice the size of his house in Korea. 

His father was a really rich man. He had still yet to see his company, Glory. 

 

The chaffer opened the door and both got off the car. 

 

"Okaerinasai President." His men greeted him at the door. They bowed and so did he. Changsun remained the same. He didn't bow or say anything. Yoon Jae looked over at him and sighed. He wasn't excepting him to do anything. He excused his men and both went in. 

 

"Otto-san!" Keiko was the first to greet her father. 

"Ah, my baby girl!" Yoon Jae hugged his daughter. 

"How was your flight?" She asked and Yoon Jae said, "It was good." 

 

"Keiko, this is Joon." he introduced the two siblings. "Annyeong~" she smiled and tried to keep it together. She remembered what Ren had told her. 

 

Changsun only nodded and kept his distance. 

 

Ren was right, he is a bit cold. Keiko thought.

"You must of missed your baby. He is in his room. Should I take you there?" 

 

"No." Changsun said. 

 

Keiko was amazed at his response. 

 

 

"Keiko, why don't you go get dinner started? I am going to show Joon the house and then we have some business to talk about." Yoon Jae told Keiko. 

Keiko starred at Joon but didn't say anything and left. 

 

 

"She looks like omma." Changsun said after she left. 

Yoon Jae smiled. "She is a beautiful replica of Young Rang. Changsun-ah…there is no need to be like that, err, I mean-- we are family so we should be good to each other. You can begin to trust again. I promise you won't get hurt, not this time."

 

 

"Please give me some time father. This is all so strange to me." Joon said. His father nodded and showed him the rest of the house. 

 

 

 

"I will take care of what we talked about back in Korea. My men are already working on the accident that will result in your death. Lee Joon's death." 

 

Changsun sighed. 

 

"Is there anything wrong?" Yoon Jae asked. Changsun shook his head. "It's fine. I can't wait to get started on everything."

 

 

+++++ ++ +++ +++++ +++ ++++++ +++

 

"Miss Yi Ryeong!! Come quickly!!" Byunghee yelled from Ha Na's room. When Yi Ryeong heard him, she ran to her room. 

"What is it Byunghee-yah!?" 

 

"It's Miss Ha Na! She opened her eyes!!" 

 

Yi Ryeong rushed to her bed and cried when she saw that she indeed opened her eyes. 

"Ha Na-yah!"

 

Her eyes where opened but she wasn't moving or saying anything. 

"Omo…omo! Byung Hee call the doctor! Tell him to come immediately" 

 

"Yes" he quickly dialed the hospital. 

 

 

 

 

It wasn't long before the doctor showed up at Yi Ryeong's house. 

"How is she doctor?" she asked the doctor. 

 

"Good news. Your little sister is trying really hard to wake up. She is slowly doing so. Her body hasn't given up Miss Choi." 

 

Yi Ryeong was really happy to hear that. 

The doctor left. Byung Hee and Yi Ryeong stayed in Ha Na's bedroom, watching over her. 

 

"The young miss is going to wake up." Byung Hee was happy. Even though he had never 'met' her officially or knew anything about her, his heart jumped when he heard the good news. 

 

"Even though I'm happy, I can't but feel a little nervous though" Yi Ryeong laughed nervously. 

 

"Why, my lady?" 

 

"Ha Na knows nothing about me. She was a baby when I was forced to leave home. I am pretty sure our parents never told her about me. I wonder how she is going to take this whole change." 

 

"True." Byung Hee agreed. 

 

**** ** ***** *** ***** **** ** ****** *** * *** *** 

 

 

"Konnichwa. Watashi wa Rin desu." (Hello. I am Rin) Rin introduced her self to Changsun. 

 

"Hajimemae." (Nice to meet you) Changsun said. 

 

"Rin is our maid. She is going to be Leo's caretaker." Yoon Jae told Changsun. 

 

Changsun lifted a brow. "Isn't she too young?" he looked at her, "How old are you?" 

 

"I am 22." she said. Changsun was surprised. She had a really young face. Turns out she was only a year younger than him. 

 

"Our Rin is certifed to do anything around the house. She is extremely well with children." Yoon Jae smiled. Rin was only the maid but Yoon Jae was very fond of her. Like Keiko, he took her in his home. Rin was a poor child when he met her on the street. She was dirty and homeless. 

Yoon Jae took her in when she was only 8. She had been living with the Kim's ever since then.

 

"I see. Take care of Leo well Miss Rin." Changsun said. Rin blushed and nodded. 

 

Yoon Jae laughed and excused Rin. 

"What…was that?" Changsun was confused.

"Rin has never been around any men. She is a very shy girl" 

 

"What about Ren? He looks like a player to me." Changsun said. 

 

"She looks at Ren like a sibling. Ren might be, but he respects the lady's in this house. He is extremely protective over Keiko.." 

 

"Why?" 

 

"He treasures his family a lot." 

 

Changsun nodded. It was all so weird to him. He went from going to a family that didn't care about each other to one that did. Everyone loved each other and cared for their well being, inspite of being flithy rich. They weren't ambitious at all.