SIXTY FIVE

Until I Met You

JI HOON:

 

She's gone…

How…did this all happen…?

 

 

I sunk in my bed. I don't remember how I ended up back at my house. According to my secretary, he told me I fainted back at the hospital. 

When I tried to recollect my thoughts, I quickly wish I could of not tried so hard to get them back. 

 

I rushed to Korea as fast as I could and went directly at the hospital. Oh met me there and we both went to Ha Na's room. There was another patient where she was supposed to be. 

I told the nurse there had to be some kind of mistake…there had to be. I recklessly began to look in every room in the hospital. I could of been arrested, but I wasn't. 

 

Ha Na was really gone.

 

My face was wet with tears. My heart ached so much…

 

I was so close to be happy. WIth the girl I loved and our baby. 

 

Why did things end up like this?

 

"Ha Na.." I whispered and cried.

 

Never had I felt this weak. 

 

I heard a knock and I wiped my tears and closed my eyes. 

I was in no mood to see anyone. 

 

Regardless of not saying anything, the door opened. 

 

I heard Sanghyun, Sandara and Secretary Oh come in my room. 

 

"Ji Hoon oppa!" Dara was the first to run to me. I opened my eyes and sat up. 

 

"What's going on?" I asked.

 

All of them looked at each other, making me curious. 

"President. I am sorry for what I am about to say, but Young master Joon is…" Oh paused. 

 

"Joon what? Just tell me already! I am not in the best mood. Tell me now, clearly." I yelled. Why was he making it so dramatic. I hated when he did this. 

 

"Young Master Joon has been murdered." 

 

My heart sank all the way to the bottom. Out of all the things I expected to hear, that was not one of them. 

 

 

Very slowly I felt every part of my body shutting down. First Ha Na and our baby and now Joon..?

 

Both the Park siblings were in tears and Secretary Oh was just shocked. 

 

"W..hat…"

 

"They found his body near the Han River. . As of who did it is unclear…or why they did it. Anything they find they will report it to me." Oh said. 

 

"How did...it happen" I didn't think I could cry any more, but my eyes couldn't stop. 

I was in complete disbelief. 

 

"He was completley beaten to death sir. His body was thrown in the Han River."

 

I was in complete shock. 

 

"I suggest you stay out of the public eye." Oh suggested. I glared at him. "Why?" 

 

"Might I remind you that your brother and you didn't have such a 'great' relationship. To the public you could be a possible suspect. It's been almost a year since you sent Joon to the hospital. There hasn't been any more of those accidents since that time, with anyone. 

 You are in trouble President Ji Hoon" 

 

My hands formed fists. It's a lie. Joon had a problem with everyone. How convenient that I was the only one that the public would suspect. 

Even now, after he was gone he still wanted to send me to hell.