TWENTY SIX

Until I Met You

The room was filled with a beautiful sweet melody. It had been a while since Ji Hoon had played the piano. He had been in that room for hours. 

Latley everything had changed so much. The relationship between Ji Hoon and Joon was more tense than ever. They both liked the same girl...

The company was doing alright even with it's most recent scandal. 

Joon however, had moved out of the Park's home. His apartment wasn't too far from Boosung or the Park's house. He wanted to stay close to the company. His need to take Boosung from Ji Hoon wasn't as great as he once had wanted it. When he learned the truth about his parents his whole way of thinking had changed. Especially now that Ha Na had come into his life. He didn't feel as alone anymore.

"Ji Hoon?" SangHyun knocked. Ji Hoon stopped playing and sat back on the bench and told him to come in. SangHyun walked in and sat on one of the chairs. Ji Hoon got up and walked to SangHyun and sat across from him. "Is there something you want to say?" he was obviously annoyed. Not at SangHyun but at everyone. He was trying to sound as calm as he could. 

"Dara told me what happened that day." SangHyun's face was serious. "Is that the reason Joon moved out?" 

"What Joon does is no longer my business. He chose to leave." Ji Hoon rested his chin on his hand.

"Do you really not care about what he does? Is this because of Choi Ha Na?" 

Ji Hoon smiled. "No. This is way before her. You needn't worry about it." 

"I heard what you told Joon. About his mother..." SangHyun continued. "Does he know about his real father?" 

"Even if I told him about his father, he wouldn't look for him. What's the point of telling him?" Ji Hoon raised an eyebrow. SangHyun stood up from his chair as Ji Hoon watched him carefully. "He deserves to know." 

Ji Hoon scoffed. SangHyun looked down at him. What had gotten into Ji Hoon? He had become so different latley. 

"Do you honestly believe that once I tell him he will go running to his daddy? He is the whole reason that his life is like this. He hates the bastard." Ji Hoon sat back and laughed lightley. 

SangHyun didn't say anything. Ji Hoon stood up and walked to the table to poured himself a drink. Since when was Ji Hoon like this? He use to be very mature, respectful and understanding. He was turning into someone entirely different. 

"I don't expect you to understand...you probably think I'm the worst hyung." Ji Hoon turned to SangHyun. "Then why don't you explain it to me then?" SangHyun took the cup from Ji Hoon's hand and chugged it down. When he finished it he set it down and wiped his mouth with his hand. 

Ji Hoon smirked and poured himself a drink again. He did to SangHyun too and handed it to him. 

"I never thought I could begin to despise my father...but I do. He knew what this was going to end up as .How could he do something so cruel as to accept Joon into our home? I ask myself that all the time. Did he want to make my mother suffer that bad that he would hurt me in the process?" Ji Hoon continued. "Between Joon and I, it will only end when one of us is left standing. That's the scariest game in the world. He knew how Joon and I would want to tear each other apart..."

"You don't have to you know." SangHyun put his hand on Ji Hoon's shoulder. "Even if Joon hates you, you are his hyung. Show him that you don't want to go down this road." Ji Hoon pushed SangHyun's hand away. 

"What if I want this? What if I like seeing Joon suffer like this? He is only getting what he deserves! His bastard father did this to me! To my father too...he has dirty blood. If I ever see that Yoon Jae I am going to make him pay for everything.." 

"All these years, I tried to be a brother to Joon but he always pushed me away. He hated me ever since he lost his memories. Why? Because MY father prefered me. Is that a crime? He even tried to kill me!" he was starting to loose it. "Ha Na loves me...and he wants to take her away from me by making her feel bad for him. I am pretty sure he even killed father..." Ji Hoon was out of his mind. "I am not going to sit here and pretend like he hasn't done anything to me. If I can hurt him more, I will!"

SangHyun couldn't belive what he was hearing. Did he really have to go that far? 

Ji Hoon kept drinking like a maniac. "Hyung, stop" SangHyun tried to stop him. He began to turn violent. He grabbed the lamp and threw it on the floor. "Leave me alone!" he yelled. SangHyun thought it was better if he didn't push it. He nodded and left the room. 

"What's going on? I thought I heard yelling? Is Ji Hoon oppa okay?!" Sandara tried to enter the room but SangHyun stopped her. He grabbed both her arms and shook his head. "Wae!?" 

"It is best if we leave him alone. If you go inside you can get hurt. He isn't listening to anyone right now." He pulled Dara away from the room. "Why did things end up like this?" Sandara asked her brother while they walked. SangHyun didn't say anything. "I wish Joon oppa was here..." she whispered. 

 

CHOI HA NA

"You what!?" Joon had just told me that he had moved out. We were walking in the cold streets of Seoul. Joon told me he wanted to be with me for the day. He didn't seem like the type that would go out on a date..this was a date right? He had probably never done this. "I had no choice. Things just ended up like this I guess." he shrugged. I could tell he didn't want to keep talking about this because he took my hand in his and continued walking. He was quiet until we got to the concert hall. He was going to take me to a concert. 

"I can't wait to go in!" I said happily as we were in line. He smirked. "Does it make you that happy that you are going to see Yiruma?" Joon asked me. "Ofcourse it does! He is such a great pianist! When I was younger, I dreamed about meeting him." I smiled. 

"Well, I could arrange that." 

"JINJJA!?" my heart almost stopped. But how was Joon going to 'arrange' that? O.o

"He's a friend. We studided at the same school in London." Joon said. My jaw fell to the floor (not literally) but I was amazed.

It was our turn to go in and since I was frozen in place Joon grabbed my waist and pulled my inside. We sat in the front. 

Throught the whole concert, my eyes never left Yiruma. He was just so breathtakingly amazing. 

 

LEE JOON 

It was kind of cute how Ha Na was acting when she found of I knew Yiruma. Something I liked about her was the fact that she loved the piano like me. If she would of had the chance when she was young, she probably would of been a great pianist. 

"You can stop drooling over him now." I said. I saw the way she looked at him from when he entered the stage until he left. It was almost like if she was in a trance. I knew she didn't have a crush on him...I just loved to . Her cheeks turned into a bright shade of pink. 

"I..I wasn't drooling!" she fixed her glasses. I smirked. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the backstage room. 

"Who are you?" some security guard stopped me. "I am a friend of Yiruma. Let me through." the guard laughed. "Yeah, you wish. That's what they all say. Why don't you take you're little girlfriend and go back." he was seriously starting to annoy me. 

"What did you say to me!?" I turned him around and grabbed his shirt collar. I could feel Ha Na pulling my arm. "Joon..stop..it's okay. We are gonna get in trouble" Tckk. Getting in trouble was the least of my problems. This guy...who did he think he was talking to? 

"Yah! Let me go!" the guard yelled. Other guards heard him and started to run to him. Two of them grabbed me and pulled me away from him. "Get your hands off me!!" I struggled. 

"Still have anger problems I see." I heard a familiar voice. It was none other than Yiruma. He was walking over to me. He told the secrurity guard to let go of me and dismissed them. I smiled. 

"I never thought I would see you here..." he looked over at Ha Na. "and...with a girl..." he smiled. Ha Na bowed respectfully to him. I could tell she was about to pass out. I walked to her and held on to her hand. I squeezed it tightly. "Is it really that surprising?" I raised an eyebrow. 

Yiruma laughed. "It kind of is. You use to be so picky when it came to girls." 

"Maybe I still am?" I smirked. 

"What's your name?" Yiruma asked Ha Na. "Choi Ha Na-imnida." she bowed again. "I really...I mean you are really great! I am a big fan of yours! It's so nice to meet you!!" 

"Nice to meet you too." he smiled. 

We stayed and talked for a little bit longer until Yiruma had to leave. 

*******************

"That was really sweet of you..." Ha Na told Joon as they left. 

"It was nothing." Joon said.

"To you it might be nothing, but to me it's not just nothing. I met my idol!" she smiled. Joon glanced at her. Her face was glowing of happiness.

For once Joon did something for someone else, not for his own benefit and strangley, he felt happy. :)