TWENTY SEVEN

Until I Met You

I had been hanging out with Joon all the time that I completely forgot about my friend Yoon Ji. I decided to invite her shopping today. It had been a while since we had some girl time (hehe ^^*) 

My outfit: 

We were going to meet up at the mall today at 2pm. 

 

As soon as I saw Yoon Ji, I ran towards her and gave her a big hug. "It's nice to see you too!" she managed to say even when I was squishing her. We both laughed. 

"It's so nice to see you again!" I smiled at her. "Yeah, I thought you had forgotten about me!" Yoon Ji punched my in my arm. "Yahh.." I pouted. She pinched my cheeks. 

I had missed this so much. With everything that had happened, I didn't really get to sit and talk about anything with anyone. Yeah sure, I had Joon but I wasn't about to talk about my feeling for him with him..you know what I mean? I still had to tell Yoon Ji about Joon and I. We weren't exactly dating or anything but we were more than friends. What worried me was how she was going to react. Back when we both worked at 'SushiLand' Yoon Ji had a crush on Joon. If I told her that I liked him, she would probably beat me up. If she still had feelings for Joon that is...

We shopped for a while until I couldn't feel my feet. I should of never worn high heels. My legs hurt alot! Yoon Ji was wearing 4inch heels so I could only imagine what she was feeling. We sat down on a bench facing the ice skating ring.

"How's Mir oppa? I haven't seen him in a while." Yoon Ji asked.                                     (Yoon Ji- Ha Na's best friend)

She was really attached to Mir like I was. The three of us were good friends. We had gotten closer when we started working in the same restaurant. Yoon Ji had quit about the same time I had. Her father had his own dry cleaning business so he wanted her to help out. 

"Mir? Well he's okay..." Mir and I weren't exactly in good terms. I don't know why he was being so difficult to talk to lately. "What do you mean okay?" Yoon Ji was suspicious. I made up a lie. I didn't want her to get into this. This was between Mir and I. "He is just working more." I shrugged. Yoon Ji didn't buy it. Before she could ask more questions, I changed the subject. I had to tell her about Joon. It was now or never. I wanted her to hear it from me first.

I took a big breathe and let it out. "Yoon Ji, there is something I have to tell you." I said. No turning back now Ha Na..

"What..?" she looked terrified. Expecting the worst...I can tell. (har har har >.<)

"I'm...kind of...I'm seeing someone." my heart was beating so fast. Her eyes widened. If she was surprised with that, she better hold on to her chair when I tell her who I was 'seeing'.

"BWOHH!?!?! YOU'RE...SEEING SOMEONE!?" She yelled. "But.." 

"But what?" I didn't know why she was so surprised. 

"You haven't dated anyone in a long time...I guess i'm a little surprised.." Yoon Ji knew about SeungHo and I. Not the abuse part though. Nobody knew about that. "So who is the unfortunate?" she laughed. I would of smacked her but I was too nervous to. I was not looking forward to this at all. 

I gulped. "His name...is...Lee Joon." I knew Yoon Ji didn't know him by his name. 

"Is he hot? He better be or I won't approve!" she smiled. She had no idea. Joon was beyond hot. He was y. Way too y...

"Do you have a picture of him!?" 

"No...not really. But you have seen him before..." I said. She looked confused. I decided to stop beating around the bushes and just went to the point. "Remember a while back when both of us use to work at SushiLand....that guy that came in one day and you totally fell in love with him?" 

She thought about it for a bit. "Which one?" 

I mentally slapped myself on forehead. Ofcourse...I should of expected this from Yoon Ji. She falls for anyone that looks decent. "You know...that guy that came in...he made me so mad...and he--" Yoon Ji interrupted me. "OH MY GOD! Ha Na are you talking about that super y guy?!" she was in complete shock. I didn't know what 'y guy' she was talking about but I just nodded. 

"I can't believe it! I thought you hated him!" she put her hand over . 

I was surprised at her reaction. I thought she was gonna flip when she knew it was him I was talking about. Maybe she had already gotten over him.

"I did but stuff happens I guess that makes you change your opinion on someone..." I bit my lip. 

"That's why you shouldn't judge someone before you meet them!" Yoon Ji teased. "I can't belive it though! Ever since SeungHo I thought you shut men out of your life for good! I'm glad you didn-" she cut off when she saw my face. I was completely in shock when I saw him standing behind Yoon Ji. Yoon Ji waved her hand at me to get my attention, but it was on him. 

I was hoping this was all a dream....an illusion..but..

Yoon Ji turned around and I knew this wasn't a dream when she called out his name. 

"SeungHo..?" 

 

 

***************