TWENTY EIGHT

Until I Met You

Ha Na POV: 

There was no way this was happening to me right now. When my life was finally turning out to be good, he had to come into my life. Why?

My whole body was shaking. He was just standing right in front of us...

 

He looked different. His hair was longer and he looked thinner. When he waved at me, I waved back. It was extremely awkward. He was acting like if nothing had happened...

"Wuaa..SeungHo is that really you?" Yoon Ji kept staring at SeungHo. He smiled and nodded. "It's me." he laughed. Yoon Ji couldn't belive and neither could I. 

"Last I heard, you had moved to the states. When did you come back?" Yoon Ji invited him to sit with us. 

"I just recently came back. I was living in the states with my hyung." 

While Yoon Ji and SeungHo talked, I was just sitting there...

"I never thought I would run into you so soon. Have you been well?" SeungHo asked Yoon Ji. She nodded. Then he turned his attention to me. "Ha Na...it's been a while." he said. I nodded and began to play with the hem of my shorts. Yoon Ji broke the awkwardness and took SeungHo's arm to make him stand. "I'm starving! Let's go eat!" She made SeungHo carry her shopping bags. "C'mon Ha Na!" I stood up and followed them. SeungHo turned to look at me and asked, "Need help?" he was looking down at my shopping bags. I shook my head and he smiled. 

Why was Yoon Ji acting like this with SeungHo? I understand they were close, but in front of me...? 

SeungHo...there was something strange with him. The way he was all smiles was weird and creepy. 

"Did you bring your car?" Yoon Ji asked SeungHo. He nodded and led the way to his car. 

 

He put the bags in the back and opened the door for Yoon Ji. She sat in the front. He was about to open my door but I beat him to it. 

 

While we were on our way to the restaurant, Yoon Ji kept asking SeungHo stuff. Ever since we met, she hadn't looked at me. She was supposed to be my friend, and right now she wasn't being a very good one. She was acting like I hadn't even told her about Joon. 

Just then, my phone rang. I looked at it and it was Joon. My heart began beating so fast. 

"Aren't you going to answer that?" Yoon Ji asked. I nodded and answered it. 

"Where are you?" Joon asked. He didn't even bother to say 'hi'. 

"I am with Yoon Ji...we are going to go have dinner." My voice was shaky. "Wae?" 

"I was composing a song...I wanted you to come and listen to it." 

"Jinjja? Um..Well when do you want me to go?" I asked. 

"I'll go get you." my heart almost stopped. He was going to what!? D: 

"No it's okay..I'll go.." it was no use. Joon was determined to come pick me up. 

 

AT THE RESTAURANT: 

We entered the restaurant. A young man led us to our table and took out the chair for me while SeungHo did it for Yoon Ji. I tried to get Yoon Ji's attention but she wouldn't look at me. Her attention was on SeungHo. 

A few minutes after we enterened the restaurant, Joon texted me. 

Lee Joon;

I'm here. 

Me;

Ok, I'll be right out. :) 

"I'm sorry but I have to go..." I began to grab my things when Yoon Ji started to interrogate me. 

"Why?" 

"Lee Joon-ssi asked me to meet him." I gave it to her straight. At this point, she didn't have the right to me questions. I was mad at the way she had been acting ever since she saw SeungHo. Did she like him or something? She knew we use to date, so why was she being all flirty with him in front of me?? Was she trying to make it less awkward? 

"Why don't you tell him to come in?" she smiled. Why was she doing this to me? 

 

 

LEE JOON

Why was she taking so long? Five minutes had passed and no sign of her. I turned off my car and decided to go look for her. 

What was she doing in this restaurant? It was expensive. I knew it...I had been here a few times. As soon as I reached the doors, the workers greeted me. They knew exactly who I was. I smirked and went inside. I didn't have to look too hard. Ha Na was standing in front of two people. They were sitting down. I had never seen them before. The girl was Yoon Ji I guessed. 

"Lee Joon is Ha Na's boyfriend..." Yoon Ji told the guy sitting next to her. "I still can't belive she has a boyfriend! It's so surprising. Isn't it??" She laughed. "Are you sure you aren't lying about it?" Ha Na's expression looked sad yet scared. Is this why she was taking forever? Such nonsense. 

I walked over to Ha Na and placed my arm around her. She stiffened. Yoon Ji's eyes widened. The guy that was with them stood up and glared at me. I smirked. 

"Lee Joon-ssi...??" Ha Na turned to look at me. Why was she calling me like this in front of these people? I hated when she called me that. Later...I'll deal with this later. I told myself. 

"How much longer are you going to make me wait?" I smiled sweetly at her. 

Ha Na looked lost. She wasn't use to me acting this way. I had never been like this with her ever. Even I felt a little strange. (hehe)

"Eh? I mean...let me just get my..." she grabbed her jacket and her bag. "I'm leaving now." she told them. 

I grabbed her hand. I wanted to give these people a show. They thought Ha Na was lying?

Ha Na's face when I entered the restaurant kept playing in my mind. They had made her sad. I wasn't going to let them go so easily. That Yoon Ji was probably one of those annoying girls that was pretending to be her friend. And the way that 'SeungHo' looked at me when I hugged Ha Na...he didn't like it one bit. 

I pulled her close to me. She was so close to my body that I could feel her heart beating really fast.

"Who are these people Ha Na?" I looked at them. 

"T-They are...this is my friend Yoon Ji." she looked terrified. I smiled and looked at the guy. He didn't look like much, so irrelavent. "And him?" 

"Se-Seungho...Yang" she suttered. There had to be a reason that she looked so nervous. I got the jist of the situation. Those two had probably dated in the past. 
"Seungho?" A small chuckle escaped before I could supress it. Not that I cared to. 

"Do you have something to say to me?" that guy stood up, agressivley. I chose to ignore him. That only made him more angry. 

"Well my dear, we should get going." I took her waist and moved her closer to me. I looked over at SeungHo. SeungHo looked like his face was about to melt off. He was mad alright...it made me wonder alot of things...

"Mr. Lee! It has been a long time since you have dined here!" the owner of the resturant came towards me. 

"I will not be dining tonight. I only came to pick up my girlfriend." he said. "I am on my way out but" I pulled out my wallet and handed him my card. "Thier dinner is on me." 

"Ah yes!" the owner smiled as he took my card. 

"This place seems a little out of thier budget." I chuckled to myself. The people around dining looked over. 

"You didn't have to do that." Seungho looked pissed. I had just showed him up and completly humiliated him. 

I turned around and before I left I looked over my shoulder and said, "Shouldn't you show a bit more gratitude?" 

SeungHo scoffed. "Gratitude?" 

"After making my precious Ha Na cry you better be grateful that all I did was humiliate your pathetic ." 

Ha Na's eyes widened.

"Also, I don't like the way you look at her. Don't let me catch you looking at her like that ever again." 

This girl was too innocent. She allowed people like this walk all over her. 

I didn't feel the need to continue to argue with this little thing. I grabbed Ha Na's hand and pulled her away with me. 

 

*********

HEY GUYS! 

SO I am really trying to update! xD Please forgive me for not doing so faster! 

MIANHE! :( 

Sorry for making Yoon Ji into such a biiiiiiiiiiit...yeah. She is a bad friend. T.T 

I hope you all like my story so far! Don't forget to comment arasso? :) 

JOON WAE YOU SO YY O: 

OH BTW....JOONIE GOT A NEW HAIRSTYLE!! I love it...he looks good in anything

ANYWAYS...UNTILL NEXT TIME! PEACE! XD