thirty two

Until I Met You

 

 

 

 

Min Woo knew what he had to do. He was going to get Ha Na's son back and he was reconsidering whether he should continue to keep his feelings for Choi Ha Na. 

"Are you ready?" Rian asked Min Woo. They were about to leave to Boosung.

Min Woo got into the car with her and they both set out to the company. 

"How are you feeling today?" Rian asked him. She was referring to his bloody wrist. 

"I am fine." Min Woo smiled.

They arrived at Boosung and both made their way inside. Min Woo looked around. 

 

"Miss Jung." Ji Hoon ran into them. 

"Good morning President Lee." After the other day, it was weird seeing him. All I could pretend was that it hadn't happened. 

"Min Woo-ssi...it's a surprise seeing you around here" Ji Hoon was surprised to see him with me. Min Woo bowed and greeted him. 

"It has been a while. I was hoping you could make some time for me today. There are some things I would like to discuss with you." 

"Ofcourse. I can talk now." 

Both Ji Hoon and Min Woo went off to his office. I went to mine.

About an hour later, Min Woo came into my office and closed the door. 

"How'd it go?" I kept my eyes on my computer. I had assume Min Woo was the one that entered the office but when he didn't say anything I looked up to find Lee Joon instead. 

"What are you doing here?" I was instantly annoyed. 

"Were you expecting someone else?" he raised a brow. 

"As a matter of fact, I was." 

 

"I will give you everything you want....just stop this at once" he said. 

I laughed, hard. "What a different person you've become. What happened to the old Joon that I knew?? He wouldn't have given up his precious pride for anything...not even for the women he 'loved'."

"I am not the same person I was" 

"I won't play into your act. I am here to destroy you. So make it a little worth while, no?" 

Joon came closer to me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. He grabbed my chin. "Destroy me. Take everything you want. I don't give a for anything anymore" 

I smirked. 

"But, I will never let you come close to our son. You are such a different person...a person that would scare Leo. You are not motherly at all." 

I felt the blood in my veins boil. I scratched Joon across his face. 

He backed off and touched his face. He then looked at the blood on his finger. "This just proved my point of how dangerous you are" 

"Shut up Joon!" I lifted my hand and was ready to slap him but he grabbed my hand. He held to my wrist tightly. 

"Let me go!!" 

 

 

 

____________________

Min Woo was just getting to Ri An's office when he heard her yeling. He busted in the office and he was furious at what he saw. Rian was in tears with her wrist in the air. Joon was holding it. 

"Min Woo?" Joon was surprised to see him. 

"Get your hands off her!" he pushed him away from her. He punched him, knocking him to the floor.

"You'll regret that, Noh"

Min Woo scoffed. "If there is anything I regret is not hitting you harder, ."   

 

"Leave." Ri An told Joon.

 

"Didn't you hear her!" Min Woo yelled at him when Joon didn't do as she said.

 

"This is not the last of it Choi Ha Na." Joon bumped Min Woo as he made his way out.