FOURTY ONE

Until I Met You

 

Ji Hoon had spend the past days looking for Kim Yoon Jae. He looked everywhere in Korea but there was no trace of that man anywhere. He couldn't count on Oh to do anything so he decided to keep this from him. He took the matter into his own hands and looked for him by himself. After a few days he found out that he was living in Japan. 

He also found out that he was the President of the most successful music company of Japan. 

The last he heard of Kim Yoon Jae, he was living as a poor commoner. He must of worked hard to be where he was now. 

 

Ji Hoon grabbed the phone and dialed the number for Glory, Yoon Jae's company. 

"Moshi Moshi?" a man answered in japanese.

"I wish to speak with President Kim Yoon Jae." Ji Hoon replied in japanese. 

"Who is this?" the man asked. 

 

"I am the president of Boosung. Lee Ji Hoon desu." 

 

"Chotto matte kudasai (please wait a bit)" the secretary said. It didn't take long for him to connect him to the President.

 

KIM YOON JAE POV:

 

"President, someone is requesting to speak with you." 

I looked up at my secretary and raised a brow. "Who?" 

 

"The president of Boosung, Lee Ji Hoon." he said. My jaw dropped. Lee Ji Hoon? What could he possibly want from me..? After all this time..

 

"Are…are you sure it's Lee Ji Hoon?" I was shocked. 

My secretary nodded. 

 

"Put him through." I sat back in my chair and waited for my phone to ring. 

What did Ji Hoon want to talk to me? Was it about Joon?? Did something happen to Joon? 

 

The phone rang, snapping me from all of my thoughts. It had been a while since I had seen Ji Hoon…

 

My hand trembled as I reached out for the phone. I took a deep breath and answered it.

"Hello?" 

 

"Kim Yoon Jae-ssi? This is Lee Ji Hoon." he introduced himself. He sounded so grown up. 

"Yes I know. It's been a while Ji Hoon-ah." I said. Ji Hoon laughed and said, "Indeed it has. Too long…In fact, why don't we have lunch together? I know you're a busy man but," he continued, "I have something to tell you that will interest you." 

 

"Something like what?" I asked. 

"Let's meet. When will be a good time, Yoon Jae-ssi?" 

 

 

Lee Joon POV: 

 

After Ha Na and I were done talking about my past, Ha Na tried to cheer me up by taking me to this dance club. She said she would come here all the time with Mir. I suddenly felt jealous of her spending so much time with him before she met me. 

I could be very possessive and protective over stuff that belonged to me.

 

The music was playing really loud. Everyone around me was jumping and dancing, some people where at the bars drinking. 

"You've been here before?" I yelled loud enough for Ha Na to hear me. She did and nodded. "Yeah! Isn't it great!?" 

 

I shrugged and walked to the bar. "Beer please." I said to the bartender. He nodded and got me one. I sat down on one of the chairs and faced my body towards the dance floor. Ha Na was jumping up and down. I laughed and took a sip of my beer. "Crazy girl." I whispered. 

 

Ha Na waved at me from the dance floor signaling me to go and join her. I shook my head and tried to ignore her. She was making everyone turn to me. 

There was some girls, 3 to be exact that were giggling to each other. They were sitting right next to me. 

 

I ignored them like every girl that stared at me the minute I walked in. 

 

"Do you want to dance with me?" one of the three girls came up to me. 

I put my beer down and looked at her. "I don't dance." I said harshly. 

 

"That's no problem..I'll teach you" she winked. 

 

 

HA NA POV: 

 

Joon was ignoring me. That jerk. UGH.

Well I kind of saw it coming…he didn't look like the type that would dance at a play like this. Or in general. 

 

I continued dancing until I saw a girl talking to Joon. Joon seemed like he was talking to her too.

She was giggling and laughing. 

 

I was mad. No…I was beyond pissed. 

Now that I thought about it, in our time together I had never seen Joon talk to other girls. This was the first time and I really did not like it. Not one bit.

 

"It doesn't have to be here…I could teach you somewhere more private. What do you say hmm?" the girl traced her fingers along Joon's jaw. 

 

Ahh hell no

 

I pulled her hand from Joon's face and threw it harshly. Joon smirked at my sudden action. 

"Why don't you go flirt with someone else? This is my boyfriend, ." 

 

The girl gasped. "How dare you?!" 

I smirked and traced her steps as she walked backwards until she stumbled on the bar counter. "You better get out of here while I'm still being nice. I'll make you regret you ever touched him like that."

 

She was scared. She didn't even hesitate. 

She nodded and left with her ty friends. 

 

 

LEE JOON POV: 

 

"It doesn't have to be here…I could teach you somewhere more private. What do you say, hmm?" the girl traced her fingers along my jawline. 

 

So desperate. I hated girls like her the most.

 

I was about to tell her to get lost when Ha Na grabbed and pulled her hand away. She looked mad as hell. I smirked. There was only one other time that I had seen her this mad. The day we met…

Only that she seemed more angry now than that time..

 

"Why don't you go flirt with someone else? This is my boyfriend, ." 

Was this really the Ha Na that I knew?? I always knew she was a hothead but I never expected her to be this possessive, over me.

 

"How dare you!?" the yelled at Ha Na.

 

She back away when Ha Na stared to walk towards her. "You better get out of here while I'm still being nice. I'll make you regret you ever touched him like that." she said sternly. 

 

She nodded and left with her friends. 

 

"Scary." I said and finished the rest of my beer. 

 

"Let's get out of here. I am so mad I can't even look at anyone right now." Ha Na didn't even wait for me when she started to walk out of the club. 

 

I payed for the beer and followed her. 

Once we where outside she turned to me and pushed me. What the hell?

 

"Yahh~ what was that for?" I was confused. 

 

"Do you like it?" 

"Like what? Ha Na what the -" I stopped when I saw her wipe her eyes with her sleeve. 

 

"Do you like the attention so much? Why didn't you do anything…" she was crying. 

 

"I was about to do something when you came in. Why are you being so damn emotional right now? It's no big deal." I shrugged. 

 

"It is a big deal! You might of been a player before but you are with me now so don't flirt with other girls. I hate it." 

 

I couldn't believe Ha Na was jealous. Didn't she know I loved her? All I knew was that this conversation was over. 

 

I took her hand and walked fast. She was struggling to get free but I didn't let her go. 

After a while she calmed down and I let go of her hand. We were almost at her house.

 

"Joon…mianhae." she looked ashamed. She should be. 

I sighed. This girl was going to drive me into a mental hospital. But I couldn't live without her. 

 

I took her hand and entertwind it with mine. "Your hands are cold." I put both of our hands in my coat pocket. 

"I took it too far. I didn't mean to. Joon I'm really sorry I reacted like that." she kept apologizing. 

 

"I'm happy." I admitted. "You…actually care about me. Thank you." 

 

Ha Na blushed. "Of-ofcourse I care about you…do you think I would threatened the girl if I didn't!?" 

 

I smiled. I took our hands out of my pocket and leaned down to her level. "You love me don't you?" 

Ha Na blushed even harder. I was the only one that had actually told her how I felt about her. 

 

"Yahh! Stop making me all embarrassed…" she began walking again. She was so cute.

I grabbed snow from the floor and made it into a snowball. I threw it at her. The moment I did she turned around and glared at me. I had made her mad again.

"YAH!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" 

 

I laughed and ran away from her. 

"Come back here you jerk!" she chased me. I had to admit, she was pretty fast. 

 

She caught up with me in no time. 

"You are dead!" when she grabbed my arms, she tripped and we both fell on the snow. 

 

"Ow~" 

 

Ha Na was on top of me. She opened her eyes and once she saw how close she was to me, she blushed again. 

She tried to get up but I pulled her down to me. 

"Ha Na…kiss me." I said bluntly. 

 

"Bwoh?" she looked away from my intense gaze. 

"I'll forgive you for what you did today if you kiss me." 

 

She shyly nodded and kissed me. Her lips tasted so good. Every time she kissed me, it felt like all my pain was gone for that moment. 

 

She pulled away. "Forgive me?" 

"Not yet." 

 

"Wae? What more do I have to do until you can forgive me?" she wined. 

 

I pulled her face to mine and I kissed her again. I could never get enough of her.

 

I really did love this girl.