FOURTY FOUR

Until I Met You

“You are indeed who you say you are.”

“I didn’t lie. This was all too shocking to me as well as it was for you.” Roy said. He met me for lunch the following week.

“I wish I would of known sooner.” I said, thinking of my young sister.

“What would of changed?” Roy took a sip of his coffee.

“Rian.”

“How so?”

“Choi Ha Na. That was her name, the name our parents gave her.”

“When I was looking into her past I found very litte. I don’t know a whole lot about her.”

“And you won’t. Unless she talks about it. To this day she still doesn’t trust me.”

Roy sighed. “That’s comforting.” he was being sarcastic.

“She definatly had a hard life. If there is anything you can do for her now, is learn to hate the bastard who changed her. Send him to prison, or even better….kill him” the hatred i had for him was very deep. Roy was surprised I spoke that way of him.

He waited for me to reavel his name. “Lee Joon.”

“Sounds familar. Boosung....Lee Min Jae’s son?”

“That would be the one.”

“He died. A long time ago….as far as I know, he was murdered” Roy was confused.

“He is still alive and tormenting us.”

“Please back up. Explain this to me”

“Kim Changsun. The heir of Japan’s Glory, Kim Yoon Jae.”

“So your saying that Lee Joon is Kim Chang Sun? How?

“The bastard faked his death. He wanted people to think his older brother killed him. He then faked it and returned 5 years later as son of Kim Yoon Jae. I don’t know if it’s his son, but he is extremely rich and powerful.”

“So...how did he ruin Rian’s life?”

I went on to tell him the truth about what Lee Joon had done to her. He was in shock.

“How could Rian want to be around him after all that?” he was sick to his stomach.

“She is still in love with him.”