THIRTY EIGHT

Until I Met You

JUNG RIAN

After the morning I had, I didn’t want to get out of bed.

Min Woo was not scared to tell me his feelings even after I had rejected him so many times. It was a little weird especially because he insisted for us to go to work together. He was going to start working at Boosung. Byunghee was back with Yi Ryeong so he was going to take his place. He wasn't going to be completly like Byunghee but he was going to be my advisor. Ji Hoon had agreed to it. 

Our driver picked us up from home and we headed towards the company. Min Woo was sitting right next to me on his phone replying to e-mails. I tried not to look at him. For some reason he looked extra dashing today. I didn’t want to stare.

He did his hair different, and something about his demeaner looked different, brighter. Determind.

“This is weird. I just got an e-mail from a ‘Roy Kim’, do you know him?” Min Woo asked.

“Roy Kim..the only one that comes to my mind is the Chairmain of Zhoumi of China” I said. “What did he send you?”

“He wants to meet with you and Lee Ji Hoon to talk about a proposal he has for Boosung.”

“We are in the middle of a police investigation and he wants to talk about a proposal with us? The guy clearly doesn’t watch the news.” I scoffed. 

“About that,” Min Woo put his phone aside. “What are we going to do about that? Joon is not going to back down.”

“Yes he is.” I assured him confidently.

“And if he doesn’t?”

“There isn’t that option Oppa.” I grabbed his hand and smiled.

 

___________________________________

"The inaguaration is going to be this Saturday. I have already taken the necessary actions to ensure the Vice Presidency for you" Ji Hoon told me in front of Min Woo. 

"Excellent." I smiled. 

"Also, there is something I must tell you." Ji Hoon looked worried. "There is someone that is interested in working with us." 

"Is it perhaps, Roy Kim?" Min Woo asked. Ji Hoon raised a brow. "Yes....did he reach out to you aswell?" 

Min Woo nodded. "He did." 

"I don't know him, but it seems strange that he would want to work with us now." 

"It does seem strange Ji Hoon-ssi but this might be the only chance we get" I added. He closed his eyes and thought about it throughly. 

"We should at least hear him out." he said.

 

 

JUNG RIAN 

 

The inaguation day was here. It was going to be the day Ji Hoon publically annouced my new position. He was going to hold a press conference. 

"Are you ready Ha Na?" Ji Hoon came into my office a few minutes prior to the conference. I nodded. 

"Yes. I am ready" I said confidently. There was nothing that was going to stop me from accomplishing my goals. 

"We should be heading over there now." 

"We will be on our way President Lee. We will catch up with you" Min Woo told Ji Hoon. He nodded and proceded to leave.

Min Woo walked closer to me and once he was in front of me, he put his hands on my shoulders. "How are you feeling?" 

I looked up at his eyes, and I smiled warmly at him. "Min Woo oppa...I am ready for this" I said. He pulled me closer to him. I melted in his chest. He embraced me lovingly.

"I will be here every step of the way Ha Na-yah." 

 


There was so many reportors taking pictures and filimg Ji Hoon. He began to talk and the way he carried himself was that of a CEO. I had almost forgot how important he really was. Boosung was a big important company. The responsibility of becoming Vice President was huge and I was starting to feel it. Even though it was a big responsibility, it was that much more power that I weilded in my hand. I was going to restore Boosung and use it to crush Lee Joon. 

"Now, I would like to name the new Vice President of Boosung, Jung Ri An!" Ji Hoon looked back at where I was, and all the cameras pointed to my direction. 

 

 

_______________________________________

"Impossible!" Yoon Jae stood from his chair, absoultly shocked. Rin and Leo where in the living room watching the Boosung's inaugaration. 

"Is that.." Rin put her hand over , she too was shocked. 

Changsun bolted from his room where he was also watching everything unfold. "Father...what is this!?" he was fuming. "Just what the hell does Ji Hoon think he's doing?!"

Rin saw how angry Changsun was and immediatly grabbed Leo and took him outside.

"Why would he do that!?" Changsun was still yelling after Rin and Leo had left. Yoon Jae was angry too, but he was much better at controlling his emotions than his son. 

"They couldn't be working together, could they?" Yoon Jae suggested. Changsun glared at him. 

"Impossible...there is no way!" 

"That women is capable of doing anything. She probably bewitched that child" 

"True enough, but this is going too far. Ha Na must really be desperate or they are planning something" Changsun was thinking about anything and everything. This was too random.  "She came here the other day and demanded to know if I was the one that leaked my murder to the press. There was something about her reaction that was strange...it was almost like she was--" 

"Son. We can't rule out the possiblity" 

"Either way, our plan is in motion." Changsun said.

Changsun was angry about the fact that Ha Na and Ji Hoon were joining forces. He knew that he had a plan and it was going to work, however he was seething with jealousy. 

 

________________________________________________