EIGHTEEN

Until I Met You

 

KIM CHANGSUN

 

"You look great Changsun." Rin helped me put my outfit togther. Not that I needed help. Tonight was the Boosung Ball. 

"Are you sure you don't want me to go?" she asked me again for the billionth time.

I walked over to my mirror and adjusted a few strands of hair that were messy. 

"I will be fine Rin. You worry too much" 

Rin giggled. "I do. It's only because I care about you so much"

"Do you want to go?"

"Only if you need me to. I have never been to an event like that. I think it would be nice to see what they are like!" 

"Trust me, there is absoulutly nothing great about events like that." 

"Well you've been going to them your whole life so that's why you think that way. It would be nice to dress up like a princess for one day!" she smiled. I thought about it. Rin was always home and didn't really get to go out much. 

"Fine. You'll go with me" I said. She gasped. "Bwoh!?" 

"You want to right?" 

"But...but only if you need me to!" she was blushing. 

I grabbed her waist and brought her closer to me. She blushed. "I want...no. I need you to come with me" 

Her eyes widened. I smiled. 

"Where is my phone?" I touched my pant pocket and didn't find it. Rin grabbed it from the bed and handed it to me. 

"Ah, thanks." I dialed Keiko. 

"Noona. Come to my room this instant." 

"Why did you call Keiko?" Rin was confused. 

"Who else is going to fix you up for the ball?" Changsun asked. 

 

 

 

_________________

JUNG RIAN

 

 

I looked at myself in the mirror. I smirked. 

I loved my reflection. 

I would of never thought I could be this beautiful. 

 

There is no way I was going to loose it anymore.

I wasn't going to be weak anymore.

I was here for only one purpose...I couldn't loose sight of it. It took me 5 years to turn myself into Jung Ri An. I wanted to become this beautiful to torture Lee Joon. I studied countless nights nonstop to be on his level. I would not let my feelings ruin my purpose. I was no longer Choi Ha Na, naive and innocent. I was Jung Rian. Jung Rian was not weak. She was a queen..an arrogant women that wanted to ruin her enemies...

I didn't care if I lost myself in the process...I was already a monster. One that Joon created. 

I had nothing to loose...nothing to live for...nothing but revenge. 

 

Lee Joon, get ready for tonight…nothing is going to stop me from sending you to hell, where you belong. This is just the beginning.

 

I took the red lipstick and drew his name on my mirror with it. 

 

Lee Joon 

I wrote. 

I looked at it for a while. 

 

I laughed. 

I remembered everything he had done to me. My eyes got teary. 

I hate you….i hate you…"I HATE YOU, YOU BASTARD!" I threw the first thing I found and broke the mirror. 

 

"I'll make you pay for every miserable thing you put me through…I won't have mercy when it comes to you"