Twenty seven

Until I Met You

"

 

 

 

 

"I have to go." Ri An looked nervous. She had just shown Joon how weak she truely was. 

"Ha Na" Joon didn't let go of her arm. 

"What are you doing?" Ji Hoon walked into the bathroom. He came after he saw Rin running out of it crying.

 

He didn't like the sight that he was witnessing. Joon was grabbing Ri An's arm while she was struggling to get free. 

"Stay out of this" Joon directed his attention back to Ri An. 

"I won't. You don't learn do you?" Ji Hoon freed Ri An from Joon's grasp. "When will you stop treating women like this?" 

"You're one to talk!" 

 

Rian observed the two men, not as Jung Rian but as Choi Ha Na. She had even forgotten that she was Rian. Seeing them fighting like this, it took her back to that time, 6 years ago.

"Shutup…when are you going to let that go!?" 

"Never…I will always remind you of what you did! I will never let you live in peace, not after what you did to the only women I ever loved!!" Joon yelled at his older brother. His eyes were filled with rage and regret.

"You think youre the only one that felt like that about her?! Do you think I was the only one that hurt her?!"

 

Rin hadn't left the resturant yet. She was watching from afar.

'Only women I ever loved.'

That hurt her very much. 

 

 

KIM CHANGSUN

 

The car ride was quiet and a bit awkward. 

Rian didn't say a word to me.

"Here we are." We arrived at her mansion. 

 

All of a sudden she was back to being Jung Rian. "Thank you Mr. Kim." 

I just looked at her. "You can't be serious. Are you really going to be like that with me?" 

"What do you--" 

"You know damn well what I mean" 

 

She stayed quiet. 

"Why?" I asked her. 

"Why what?" she asked. 

"Why do you force yourself to be a different person around me? Why can't you just admit it? I know it all…I have known for a while" 

"If you know why do you want me to say it?" she raised her voice. 

"Because I want to hear it from you. Because maybe I am hesitant sometimes. Because you are so different now, it's hard to believe it's you" 

 

"Well, I am. I am Choi Ha Na." her eyes got watery.

I closed my eyes. Somehow hearing her confirm it made my heart ache more. 

She opened the car door. Before she could walk away from me I did the same and stopped her from leaving. 

"Ha Na…how did you become like this?" I grabbed her arm.

 

"How? What you did to me wasn't enough for me to change?"  

"I'm sorry…you don't know how much I regret it…." 

"It's too late to be sorry or to regret anything. I will never forgive you." her eyes were red.

 

"I can't live without your forgiveness Ha Na…you don't know how hard it's been since the day I lost you….my life has been hell!"

She tossed my arm away and gave me a look like gave me chills. Her face was wet with tears but she wiped them away with her sleeve. 

"Your life has been hell?" she scoffed. "Really now? Have you ever stopped and thought about how my life became?" 

"I thought you had died!" 

"It would of been better if I had died." she cried. "Ever since I woke up from my coma….finding out that my son had died, and that you tried to kill us….how did you think that made me feel?? uh???" She was absolutely destroyed. "I wanted to kill myself after that. I tried many ways to end my life. It wasn't worth living anymore" 

My eyes widened.

"But somehow I always failed. There was always someone there to stop me. Someone always saved me. After a while I realized that I was given a second chance to live…but not to be happy. To avenge my son and seek revenge of people that hurt me." 

I shook my head. 

"That was my mission. That's what kept me alive! To meet you and Lee Ji Hoon one day and take everything you treasured. The things that you both held so dear to you. The things that made you both toss me aside like some worthless piece of garbage! I was going to take those things." 

"Ha Na…" 

"I changed my name. My entire lifestyle for the only purpose to meet you one day. I knew it was going to be hard for you to convince yourself that I was Ha Na. Jung Rian is someone that Ha Na would of hated….so I did just that. I created someone arrogant, malicious, materialistic. Everything Choi Ha Na wasn't. I wanted to torment you. I wanted to keep you guessing if it was Ha Na doing all this to you. I also wanted you to see what I was capable…someone as pure as Choi Ha Na could turn into a devious women like Jung Rian. And you know what?" she walked closer to me. She grabbed my shoulders and moved her face close to my ear. "You made me into this person. You are to blame for my unhappiness. Every time you look at me you will feel guilty because of what I am now." 

"Why are you doing this to me?" 

She stepped back and smirked.

"Asking like if you didn't already know. I hate you…more than I hate Ji Hoon. I gained power to destroy you!" 

 

"But Ha Na…you don't have to hate me so much…your son isn't dead!" 

"My son died 5 years ago. You killed him! That child you have now…he's not my Leo. Stop it already Joon. I will no longer be tricked by you!!" 

 

"I wouldn't lie to you! Leo is our son!" 

She shook her head. "Such a disgusting man. Don't you dare call Leo OUR son. He was never yours…you didn't want to acknowledge him as yours then. No matter how much i begged you…you left me to fend for myself!!" she slapped me hard. 

I didn't move after she slapped me. 

 

"I don't want to talk about what I plan to do…I will show you instead. I will show you to never hurt me again. I might of not seemed like much 5 years ago but I am much different now. I am a women with a motive, with a purpose. I will not rest until I am satisfied, I will make you hurt until I see fit. I will make you feel like same pain you made me feel."