SEVENTEEN

Until I Met You

CHOI HA NA 

 

I was having such a nice sleep when I felt my phone vibrate under my pillow. I opened my eyes halfway and picked up the phone to see who was calling me so early. 

It was Ji Hoon. 

I sprung up from my bed. Why was he calling me? I felt my heart start to beat really fast. I don't know why Ji Hoon was making me feel so nervous. 

I picked up. "Yeobuseyo?" I tried not to sound nervous. 

"Ha Na-ssi. It's Ji Hoon." I already knew who it was but pretended like I didn't know. "Ahh Ji Hoon-ssi! Is something wrong?" 

He laughed lightly. "No that's not it. I was calling to see if you wanted to have dinner with me this evening...?" 

He was inviting me on a...date? No. He couldn't be. 

"Um..I uhhh.." I was too shocked to say anything. 

"I take that as a maybe?" he teased. 

"Ofcourse! What time?" I blushed. 

Ji Hoon texted me the time and place. This wasn't a date right? Ji Hoon was more like a friend to me. I wasn't close to him or anything but maybe since I was close to Mir he wanted to get to know me a bit more. Or maybe because he didn't want a stranger being around his brother...It had to be right? There was no other reason.

********************

Time went by fast and before I knew it, it was almost time to meet Ji Hoon. I had no idea what I was supposed to wear. I looked at my closet for what seemed like hours. I finally pulled out a cute outfit. 

When Mir saw me he whistled. That pabo...jinjja.

"Where are youu going??" he wiggled his eyebrows. I smacked him with my purse. 

"Yah! What was that for?! I am only complementing you! Geez!" he grabbed his head with both his hands. He was really cute. I couldn't stay mad at Mir.

"Yeah well you at complementing woman." I pouted. 

He pouted too. I laughed and sat on the sofa with him. 

"Sooo.." Mir was still curious. I didn't know how to tell him I was going on a 'date' with Ji Hoon. 

"Don't freak out okay?" I took a deep breath. He looked at me curiously. "Ji Hoon asked me to have dinner with him." 

"JEONGMAL!!?!" he yelled. I knew he would be like this. "Whoaa..I can't belive this..." he shook his head. 

"I didn't want to be mean so I accepted. I don't like him or anything so don't get any funny ideas in that little y mind of yours." I poked his head. 

Just when Mir was going to say something very Mir-like we heard Ji Hoon's land rover in our drive way. 

I grabbed my coat and went to meet Ji Hoon outside. 

*******************************

Ji Hoon looked so handsome. My jaw dropped when I saw him. 

He laughed when he saw my reaction. 

"You look good too." he winked. I blushed when he said that. He was assuming I thought he looked good. Well he did. He was hot...!!

He took my hand and walked me out of the driveway. I was confused. 

"There is a really good restaurant not to far from here. You don't mind walking right?" 

I shook my head. I couldn't talk..I was too stunned about everything. Him, the walking part...how he was still holding my hand...

All the resturants around here where not something I thought a man of his caliber would ever go to. It warmed my heart to think that he was such a simple man.

When we arrived at the restaurant he let go of my hand but only to grab my waist. His hand was now on my waist escorting me to a empty table. 

He even took the chair out for me. This was making me feel really weird. Maybe his intentions were different than I originally thought. 

I took a seat and he did too seconds after. After sitting down he asked the waiter to bring us wine. 

"Ji Hoon-ssi..can I ask you something?" I asked shyly. 

"Ofcourse" 

"Why are you being like this?" 

He kept looking at this menu. "Why am I like what?" 

I didn't want to go into details because I knew he knew what I meant. When I didn't say anything he put his menu down and looked at me. 

"Isn't it obvious?" he grabbed my hands that were on the table. "Because I like you." my eyes widened. What. did. he. just. say? 

"I don't know what it is about you that attracts me that's why I asked you to dinner. To find out." I pulled my hands away from his. 

"Don't." my hands formed into fists under the table. I didn't want to go through this again.  "Please don't look at me like that Ji Hoon-ssi." I stood up,  bowed and walked out of the restaurant. I walked as fast as I could but somehow he caught up with me. He grabbed my arm and spun me around. 

"Forgive me Ha Na-ssi. I don't know what went over me." he looked sincere. Was something wrong with Ji Hoon? Now that I looked closer at him he looked...tired. I studied his face. His eyes had dark circles around them and he looked thinner. Was he eating properly?

All of a sudden he looked pale. I touched his forehand and he was buring up. He had a fever! He collapsed on me. He was really heavy so I asked the people around me to help. When we got into a taxi he took us to his house. 

As soon as we got to his house the maids helped him into the house. Sandara was the first to see us. I was worried sick about Ji Hoon and if she wanted me to leave I wouldn't..not until I knew he was okay. It was my fault he was in this mess in the first place.

"What is going on here?!" She yelled at me and the maids. I gave the maids a sign to take Ji Hoon to his room while I explained to Sandara what had just happened. 

"Ji Hoon-ssi has a fever." I explained. SangHyun came into the room and close behind him, Joon. 

I refused to look at Joon in the eyes. 

"What did you do to him!?" Sandara kept yelling at me. 

I looked down and said, "He collapsed when we were out. He didn't mention he was sick...I am sorry." 

She scoffed. "Ji Hoon was out with you?? That makes no sense. Why would he go out with you?!" She was right. Why would he? "Ji Hoon is a very important man. Do you have any idea what would happen if he got into trouble like this?! This is all your fault. Get out of my house!" 

I didn't want to leave. I needed to take care of Ji Hoon. Luckily SangHyun cut in just in time. "Noona..don't be so harsh on Ha Na. It wasn't her fault." 

"Ha Na, you should go check up on Ji Hoon." SangHyun told me. I didn't wait. I went straight to his room. 

I walked in and sat on his bed close to him. 

He was already asleep. I felt his forehead again. He didn't feel as hot as he did a few hours ago. I was glad. 

What had him so stressed out? He didn't eat or slept good. Was it his new job? 

He asked me to have dinner with me...was it only to relive his stress? By my reaction, I probably stressed him out even more. It wasn't my intention though. 

When I made sure he was okay I left his room. I found Joon leaning on the wall across the hallway. His eyes were closed and he looked mad. I wasn't in the mood to take his wrath...I already felt bad for what I had done.

"Why were you out with him?" he asked. I ignored him and walked by him. He pushed me to the wall and put both his ams on the wall above my head. 

"Let me go." 

He ignored me and kept looking at me. My eyes were starting to get watery. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to do that to your brother..." 

His eyes widened. 

"That..that's not what I meant.." he looked embarrassed. That was the first time I had seen him like this. He let one arm fall to his side. 

"Don't ever go out with Ji Hoon." he whispered. "And." he paused for a bit. "Don't dress like that for him either." Joon walked away leaving me standing there...confused. 

 

********************************

OHHHHHHH Joon is getting jealous!! :o 

I will update for you guys soon! Bye Bye for now(: