Thirty Four

Until I Met You

 

JUNG RIAN 

 

Damn Joon. 

I never thought this moment would happen. He was finally making his move. 

"I need to go over there" I said. 

"Where?" Min Woo asked.

"To Joon's house. I need to confirm it...I need him to tell me personally. Min Woo-ssi...come with me" 

He nodded. 

 

Min Woo drove me to Joon's house. I was nervous. 

 

“Is there any way I can talk you out of this?" Min Woo asked. I scoffed. "Not a chance in hell" 

He let out an exasperated sigh.

"Have you been to his place before?" Min Woo asked me. "No, but Byunghee looked up where he lives."

When we reached his home, I got out of the car and banged on his door. It looked like a maid answered. "I need to talk to Lee Joon" I demanded. 

"He is not in, My Lady"

"Bull! Call him out this instant!" I yelled. "I won't leave until he comes here" 

"Will you keep it down?" Joon came out to meet me. "This is not a good look for you" He dismissed the maid and she left. 

"What can I do for you...Ha Na?" 

I glared at him. "It was you wasn't it" I accused him. He raised an eyebrow and grinned. 

"What do you mean?" 

"You...what are you up to!? You did that to Ji Hoon didn't you" 

"Since when do you care so much of Ji Hoon? Ah..." he shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Ofcourse...you are on his side. How could I forget? You forgave him." 

"I did no such thing." 

"Then why are you here? You believe I did something to him. It almost seems like to me that you care about him.." he looked at me with a smug look on his face. 

Bastard.

"You should not behave like this Ha Na." He looked over at Min Woo's car. He smirked. "That gentlemen over there might think you care for Ji Hoon. He might give up when he realizes the many competion he has" 

"What are you implying?!" 

He took a deep breath and raised his head. "Well you definatly seem like you have a long list of men that you want..." 

I was speechless. How did he dare talk to me like that!?

"Please leave...it's late...you'll wake up my son" he smirked and left back inside.