TWELVE

Until I Met You

 

It wasn't easy to persuade Joon to go live with the Park's. Especially because his relationship with his brother hadn't improved at all. None of them spoke a word to each other ever since the hospital or at their new residence. 

It made things awkward for those around them. Sandara didn't seem to mind at all though. Ever since she was young, she knew of the rivalry between them but she always looked past it. To her, Ji Hoon and Joon were important to her. Especially Joon. She had a crush on Joon for a while..Joon however didn't seem to care much for her. He never showed her any sign of affection. But she didn't give up. 

SangHyun and Dara's parents never seemed to be around, since they were always working. Most of the time it was just them four at home. Ji Hoon was the only one that was going in and out of the house since he had to take care of his late father's company. He was now the one in charge, as stated on his will, and he was always busy. 

Joon was in his room all day. He had been upset about the whole moving situation and not to mention all of the recent things that had come up. He couldn't play the piano like he use to and that killed him inside. He felt like a useless person...

He didn't know what else to do. He had been playing the piano ever since he was young. Joon was depressed. What else was he going to do? He was as good as dead to himself. 

LEE JOON

I heard knocks on my door. I could already tell who it was. I ignored it and kept looking out my window.

"Joon Oppa...can I come in?" As I knew it, it was Dara. She was so annoying. Why couldn't she just leave me alone? I wasn't interested. 

I didn't say anything but she wouldn't stop. I knew she wouldn't go away so I let her in. She looked terrible. Like if she hadn't slept in days. 

"Oppa..I brought you some food." she placed the tray on my night stand and sat on my bed. 

"I'm not hungry. Leave now." 

She obviously didn't do as I said. Instead she got off the bed and hugged me from behind. I didn't move at all. Dara wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned her head on my shoulder. 

"Don't be sad Oppa..I want you to be happy. What can I do in order for you to smile?" 

I removed her hands from me and pushed her away. "Leave. That will make me more than happy." I grabbed her hand and threw her out of my room. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I could hear soft cries from outside my room. 

I put my headphones on and drifted in a deep sleep. 

 

CHOI HA NA

After a week Mir and I were finally going to visit Joon. I was really excited but I didn't tell Mir because he would probably tease me about having a crush on Joon which I didn't. (hehe sure Ha Na whatever you saaaaayyyyy ^^ Lol) 

The Park's house wasn't far from ours but Mir insisted on taking the van. He was lazy when it came to any kind of exercise. 

"Mir we should take a gift or something." I suggested while Mir drove. 

"Like what?" he asked. His eyes where glued to the road. 

"I don't know...maybe some....flowers? Balloons? or food?!" 

"Well...Joon is allergic to flowers. He hates balloons. He thinks they are too childish." Mir knew Joon pretty well. Not even I knew that.

"Okay well what about food?" 

"We can maybe buy a cake?" Mir was a genius! I nodded at his suggestion.

We ended up buying cupcakes instead. 

They were super cute! I couldn't wait to see Joon's reaction. 

When we got to their house I was amazed at how big it was. It was a mansion that was for sure. Damn rich people seriously. 

The maids let us in and soon enough we saw SangHyun. Mir greeted him first while I stayed close behind him. 

"Hello SanHyun-ssi." I bowed. 

"Call me Thunder. I feel old when you call me 'SanHyun-ssi'" he laughed. He seemed like a really nice person. I kind of liked him. 

He led us into the kitchen. It was really huge! I was completely surprised at the way these people lived. 

"Where's Joon?" Mir asked Thunder. Thunder's facial expression changed as soon as he heard Joon's name. 

"He's upstairs. Are those for him?" he pointed at the box of cupcakes that Mir was carrying. He set them on the counter and nodded. 

"Did you make these? They are really silly..Dara noona is going to freak when she sees them!" 

"No we bought them..." Mir laughed. "Ha Na could never do something like this...she doesn't have the patience required!" 

"Yah! I can do it if I tried!" I punched Mir in the arm. Both of them laughed. 

Sandara walked in the kitchen and smiled when she saw Mir. "Hi Mir...are you here to see Joon?" she asked completely ignoring me. 

"Yeah. Is he doing okay?" 

She hesitated. That made me worry. First Thunder's expression, and now this. I needed to see him...

"Can we go and see him?" I asked. I couldn't wait any longer.

Sandara shot me a look. 

I don't think she liked me but I decided not to worry about that right now. What was important right now was Joon. Nothing else mattered to me. In the end she agreed and took us to Joon's room. 

She knocked on the door. "Oppa, Mir is here to see you.." She didn't say I was here to see him too! Okay I was right..she really didn't like me. Why though?

He opened the door. When I saw him, for some reason my heart began to beat really fast...

 

LEE JOON

I heard knocks on my door again. What the hell...I thought I told Dara to leave me alone yesterday. 

"Oppa, Mir is here to see you..." 

Mir?! I sat up and walk towards the door. Mir? That means Ha Na is here too....?

I opened the door and to my surprise she was standing right there in front of me. For some reason I was happy to see her...

Why?

 

______________________________________________