TWENTY ONE

Until I Met You

Ha Na tried to break away from Joon's firm grasp. He tightened his hold on her, leaving bruises on her skin.

"You're hurting me.." she cried out. When Joon realized what he was doing, he released her and got off her. He was so mad when he felt that his plan would be reviled. What angered him the most was that he almost ruined everything for a kiss. That feeling of possession and lust made him loose his mind. He didn't like to loose to Ji Hoon, and the fact that Ha Na blushed at the sound of his name made his blood boil. He straightened out his suit and looked over at Ha Na. She looked terrified, her face was soaked in tears. She curved her body into a ball and hugged her legs tight against her chest. 

"I won't tell...please don't hurt me..! Please..." she kept on repeating. 

Joon didn't know what to do. "Please forgive me..." Ha Na whispered in between her sobs. 

 

CHOI HA NA

His grip tightened harder every time I tried to pull away. His fingers dug into my skin, it hurt so much. 

"You're hurting me..." I cried. I felt his hand loosen and his body lifted from mine. 

"I won't tell...please don't hurt me...! Please...Please forgive me.." I closed my eyes and repeated that. 

I heard Joon's door open and heard someone come in. 

 

Ji Hoon's POV;

I heard someone screaming from Joon's room. It sounded like Ha Na. I didn't think, I quickly opened the door and saw Ha Na laying on Joon's bed...crying. Joon was standing close to her with a surprised look on his face. 

What happened here? 

I hurried over to Ha Na and grabbed her hands to pull her to me. Her head was leaning on my chest, and her hands were wrapped around my waist. 

I her hair gently. "Ha Na gwenchana?" I whispered into her ear. She nodded her head weakly. 

I looked at Joon and his face looked like it was about to melt off. He was angry...no furious. 

"Why is Ha Na like this? What did you do to her??" I asked. 

Joon glared at my arms that where around her. He wasn't paying attention to anything that I was saying.

"Joon??" 

 

LEE JOON

That bastard...how dare he? How dare he touch her like that?! 

"Joon??" my attention drew back to him. "Why is Ha Na crying??" he sounded mad. 

At that moment I had the perfect chance. I was going to hurt Ha Na, but breaking Ji Hoon was more appealing to me than saving her feelings. "I... her." I lied.

Both Ji Hoon and Ha Na's eyes widened. "But then again...it's not really if you ask for it, right Ha Na?" I laughed alittle. 

"You..." I heard Ji Hoon set Ha Na on the bed and he stood up. He grabbed my shoulder and harshly spun me around and took a fistful of my shirt in his hand. I smirked. 

"What he hell did you say?!" he yelled in my face. Ji Hoon rarely yelled at me. He would usually bite his tongue when I would anger him, but this time he didn't. He was furious...

I laughed and he pushed me into the wall. He grabbed my shirt again and punched me with his free hand. I let him punch me, and he did. Over and over again. When he was tired, he stopped to catch his breath. My face ached but I wanted to provoke him more. This was exactly what I wanted...what i needed to taint Ji Hoon's image. 

"You know..." I panted. I held on to the piano to help me stand. "she doesn't love you. Does it make you jealous that she prefers me over you?? The one thing you want the most, is the thing you can't have. That thing, I have already claimed as mine." I laughed as I spit blood. "I made her mine..." I smirked. He was mad but not to the point I wanted him to be. "She only moans for me." I smiled widely.

He tightened his fists. 

Hit me...come on...hit me!!!

He fell right into my trap. He knocked me out completely. 

 

"Never underestimate the power of jealousy and the power of envy to destroy. Never underestimate that.."