Thirty Three

Until I Met You

 

 

 

“Mr. Kim! What happened to your face?” the employees asked concerned. 

I ignored them and kept walking. I was beyond pissed. 

 

I got into my car, slammed the door and headed straight home. How dare he punch me!? 

It wasn’t to my surprise that the first person to comment about my scar and bruise was my sister Keiko. She gasped and yelled, “Oh my god, what happened to your face!??” 

I grunted. Soon everyone was around also wondering what had happened. Everyone except Rin. 

“Nothing, I am fine.” 

“Did you get in a fight???” Keiko insisted to know. 

“Where is Rin?” 

Keiko smacked me. “YAH I asked you a question!!!” 

“She’s in the room with Leo. Changsun, come to my office I want to speak with you.” my father said. I followed him to his home office. 

“Why did she do that to you? Did you try to hurt her?” he asked me. 

“Did she tell you that??” I raised a brow and took a seat.

“She called me earlier….she told me the truth. All of it.” 

“What possible reason would she have to tell you the truth?”

“You were right, that women is indeed Choi Ha Na. She is planning to take Leo from us.” Father was clearly upset. “She sounds serious.”

 

“Do you honestly believe she can? I will never allow that. She is insane.” I assured my father. I never thought I would be feuding with Ha Na like this. 

“I don't know what she's capable of” 

“She is dangerous, she can never care for Leo. Ha Na has no motherly instincts. Leo would be scared of her! She did this to me because I told her persisly that. She didn’t think twice before raising her hand and doing this to my face. I will never allow her to take Leo, I do not trust her.” 

 

“That’s true but..” 

“But nothing. This is Leo’s family. We will protect him no matter what” I said. Yoon Jae nodded. 

 

Later that day:

 

I called my secretary and met up with him. 

“What are we going to do now Sir?” 

“The plan needs to be set in motion now.” I sighed. "The fact that Jung Ri An appeared stalled everything. I am no longer going to wait."

"Understood sir." 

 

 

 

 

___________

 

LEE JI HOON

 

The Boosung Ball wasn't giving the results that I had thought and hoped. 

I looked over the companies overall fiancial situation and it was not good. Jung Ri An was a hit, no doubt about that but even that wasn't enough. 

I took off my glasses and massaged my forehead. This was all too stressful. 

My phone rang and I picked it up. "What?" I said. I was not in a great mood. 

"Jung Ri An requests to see you, sir." I sighed. "Bring her in" I said and hung up. 

Jung Ri An came in. "Ji Hoon-ssi...how did the conference go?" 

I had spent all morning on the phone. Meetings with all my associates about what we were going to do about the state of the company. 

"No one wants to make dealings with Boosung." 

"What!? Why??" 

"My absense messed it all up. Those years that I was gone, aperantly I am not someone that's reliable." I grabbed the first thing on hand and tossed it. It was a stapler. "Aisshh...this is going to ruin me." 

"Calm down President Lee. We are going to think of something"

 

______________________________

KIM CHANGSUN

 

"Sir, here is what you asked me." 

My secretary came to my office and handed me a folder. I took it and read it. I smiled widely. This is exactly what I needed to start my revenge. 

"Excellent work. Take it to the news station." I said to my secretary.

I called my father. "Father...I need you to come to Glory now. I wish for you to be here with me when this all plays out" 

____________

 

JUNG RIAN

 

"Ha Na! Ha Na!" Min Woo barged into my house like a crazy person. I came out of my room with my robe. 

"Min Woo-ssi...what's wrong!?" 

"Ha Na...turn on the news. There is something that you need to see"

I did as he told me and it was Ji Hoon being arrested. My eyes widened. "What the hell is going on!?" 

"President of Boosung is arrested for being under suspicion of the murder of his brother Lee Joon." 

"No way.." I whispered. I was in complete shock. 

"How did this happen?" I grabbed my phone and dialed Yi Ryeong. 

"ARE YOU WATCHING WHAT I AM WATCHING!?" she yelled. She knew. The whole world knew. 

"Yi Ryeong...please tell me this isn't your doing" 

"YAH! Are you crazy!? I promised I wouldn't meddle with this!" 

"I'll call you later then" I hung up. Min Woo just starred at each other for a long time. "This had to be Joon...I can't think of anyone else" 

"He's finally making his move" Min Woo said. I nodded. 

 

___________________________________

"This is only the beginning." Joon sat in his office while he watched Ji Hoon being arrested. Yoon Jae was surprised his son managed to pull it off. 

"What will you do now?" Yoon Jae asked. 

"Depending on how it goes, it will be something that he won't be able to crawl out of this time. No one will want to work with Boosung. That is where JO HWA will come into play" 

"Ofcourse, JO HWA belongs to me. I will be the only one that will want to make dealings with Boosung. Ji Hoon will have no other choice but to work with me expect he won't know it's me. That's when I will take Boosung from him and everything in it. That includes Jung Ri An." 

"I hope everything works according to your plan, Changsun-ah" Yoon Jae said. 

"She thinks she can threaten me?" he scoffed. "I'd like to see her try"