SIXTY EIGHT

Until I Met You

 

 

It has been three months since Joon had moved in with his father and his siblings. To everyone, Joon was doing well. He was better mannered. He didn't explode in his tantrums anymore.

 

When he was in his room, he would cry and remember the past. It was hard to forget about it all. It was all so traumatizing to him. 

 

He missed Ha Na so much. 

 

The thought of her made his heart ache. No matter what he did, there was nothing that he could do that would make Ha Na forgive him. 

What he did to her, it was too much. His greediness, and selfish heart made him do it. Ha Na was gone, maybe dead, maybe alive...

...it was all his doing. 

 

 

He rolled on his side and reached for a picture that was sitting on the nightstand next to his bed. It was a picture of Ha Na. 

He had taken it when she was completely unaware. This was the only picture he had of her. 

 

 

Was she suffering? Was she in a better place?

 

 

Was she in pain because Leo wasn't with her? 

he thought.

 

All those things where painful to even think about. He wanted her to suffer for choosing Ji Hoon over him..and that she did. Was he happy now? Wasn't that what he was striving for? 

 

 

Then he wondered about Ji Hoon. 

How did he take the news about his death? 

 

 If the plan went according how his father said it would, he wouldn't be in a good spot right now.

 

"Changsun-ah" he heard his father from outside his room.

 

"Come in" he sat up in his bed. Yoon Jae opened the door and came in.

 

"Turn on the TV." 

 

Changsun was confused but did as Yoon Jae said. 

"It worked." Yoon Jae said. 

 

 

Changsun heard what the news were about and he couldn't believe it. 

Ji Hoon was shown being arrested and taken in for questioning. 

 

"He is the only one they suspect for your death." 

 

"Only one?" 

 

"He sent you to the hospital a little less than a year ago. He admitted to the charges but he got out of it with no problem. His money saved him that time. But to the public he ruined his image and since there was no one else that you had a problem with publicly, he is the one they suspect. If that weren't enough proof, we have what happened at the resturant a few months ago." 

 

"I was the one that started that fight..." Changsun sighed.

 

"Things did happen like that but regardless of who started that, who is the one that is still alive according to them? Who is the one that looks guilty?"

 

Changsun smirked. "It worked out better than I thought." 

 

"So where do you want to go from here Changsun-ah?" Yoon Jae asked him.

 

"You teach me everything about your company. 

This is going to affect him when I take over Glory and go back to Korea. I won't worry about this until then." 

 

"Very well. I will tell my men to let this go for now. Everything will fall into place. I am going to trust you" 

 

"Thank you." 

 

________

 

"I didn't do it!" I yelled at the police. I was in their room and they were questioning me. 

 

"So you went to China for a so called business trip?" 

 

"It wasn't a so called business trip I really was in China for a business trip!" 

 

The two police men looked at me.

"Did you leave after you committed the murder? Running to China looks pretty guilty to me" 

The officer said.

 

I shook my head. "I found out about Joon's death when I came back! Believe me please!" 

 

"Look at this video." they showed me the video of when Joon and I fought at the restaurant. 

"You didn't have a good relationship with your brother did you?" one of them said. The other threw a newspaper at me. 

 

"What is this?" I picked it up and read it. It was about that time that I sent Joon to the hospital.

I couldn't believe this. 

 

"Mr. President Lee…you hated your brother…right? You can be honest. We will find out what really happened so might as well start telling to truth now." 

 

 

"I really didn't kill him! Our relationship wasn't the best but you can't accuse me of murdering him because we fought sometimes! That is absurd!" 

 

"Lee Joon was found in the Han River. His body was unrecognizable. It had been there for a week. You beat him before you threw his body in the water! You thought that would wash out any blood or proof! But it didn't. We found his blood..

Then you left for this 'business trip' in China." 

 

"That is a lie!!" Ji Hoon was frustrated. He didn't know what else to say. Everything he said was turned against him.

 

"You stop lying to us! Everything points to you! Until we find proof that proves you weren't the one that killed him, you will be his murderer." 

 

 

 

 

 

President of BOOSUNG

 

Lee Ji Hoon accused of being a murderer 

for killing his own brother in cold blood

 

 

 

JOON:

 

I read the paper and laughed.

 

"What is it Changsun-ah?" Keiko came back from the company and saw me sitting in the living room reading the newspaper. 

"Nothing. I am just in a very good mood today." 

 

"Jinjja? Why is that?"

I handed the paper to her and she read it quickly.

She didn't understand how this could bring me so much happiness. 

 

"Everyone in Korea thinks you are dead…doesn't it scare you?" Keiko looked worringly at me. I pursed my lips. "Not one bit. I was dead to them for a long time. It doesn't make a difference now." 

 

"What do you mean?" she asked. 

 

"After mother died, everyone treated me as if i didn't exist. They would think Ji Hoon was Lee Min Jae's only son. I was treated like i didn't matter. I tried to make myself known but he would always outshine me. I was his stepping stone…

I was nobody in Korea." 

 

"Ah…I see." Keiko said.

 

"That's not all. I need to get revenge for our mother, Ha Na and everything that company and it's leaders have taken from me. This is the first step." 

After a few minutes of silence Keiko finally asked,

"You must of really loved her right? To consider her as high as mom" 

 

"Ha Na?" 

 

"Yes, her." 

 

"She brought me back. Back from my old self…she made me a better person. Why wouldn't I love her" 

 

Keiko looked at me. She looked sad. 

"If she's alive…she will come to you." 

 

"I find that very hard to believe." I laughed lightly. "If she were to be alive she would hate me with all her heart. What have I done for her to come back to me?" 

 

 

"You're changing into someone different, for the better" Keiko said. I shook my head. "I can pretend to look like I am changing…but, I will never be a better person. I was born with this fate…I can never be escape from what I am now." 

 

 

 

______

 

 

 

"I want you to look into how Ha Na ended up in that hospital." Yi Ryeong sat in her office. No matter how hard to tried to think of what happened nothing made sense. 

 

"Do you have anything you suspect about it?" 

 

"Mir told me Ha Na got mixed up with the Lee brothers. You know them don't you?" Yi Ryeong asked ByungHee. 

 

"Lee Ji Hoon and Lee Joon, perhaps?"                                                                                 

 

 

 

"Those would be the ones. Look into everything they have done, where they've been. I want to know everything about them. Especially Lee Joon." 

 

"Lee Joon?" ByungHee was curious as to why she was more interested in him. 

 

"Yes." 

 

"To my knowledge , Lee Ji Hoon is the most successful brother of the Lee household. He became his father's successor when his father died a year ago. That is all I know about him. As for Lee Joon, I know nothing about. He doesn't seem like he was very popular. Is there a reason why you are more interested in him?" 

 

"That is exactly why I am more interested in him. You should already know how I am ByungHee-yah. It's the ones that stay on the low that always have the most to say." 

 

"Very well. I will look into it." 

 

___________

 

 

A/N:

 

HELLO! 

So guys I am planning on sperating the story into 2 parts. 

Only two more chapters left of "Until I Met You" 

then I am going to break it into part 2. New title and everthing !  

It will still be on here. (If that makes any sense.)

 

Don't worry there will still be alooooot of chapters left since there is much to be written! 

Remember comment and subscribe! Love you! Until Next time (: