NINETEEN

Until I Met You

MIR

Sandara noona was right. If Ha Na got involved with Ji Hoon she would get hurt and so would he. Ji Hoon was the president of Boosung Group. Did Ha Na really like him? That day that she dressed nice to go out to dinner with him she said she didn't, but she would always blush and act embarrassed. Ha Na hadn't gone out with any guy ever since SeungHo. 

Maybe she did. It was strange that she would go out with him in the first place. Why else would a guy ask a girl to dinner? And why would a girl accept? The answer was beyond obvious.

Why didn't I realize that sooner...? Mir you are such an idiot! 

I walked back into the house and saw Ha Na sitting on the couch on her phone. Was she texting Ji Hoon? I sighed and sat next to her. She hid her phone as soon as I sat next to her. 

"Who was that?" I was curious and couldn't keep myself from asking. 

"Nobody. Where is miss little fake princess?" 

"Don't call her that Ha Na. She is my friend." I warned her. Even if I did like Ha Na, that didn't mean I would let her insult my friends. 

She stood up from the couch. "I don't know what she told you, but she is lying." She looked serious. If only you knew...you wouldn't like it.

"Ha Na. Do you think we can talk...?" I couldn't belive I was actually going to do this. Ha Na looked at me confused. 

"About what?" she sat back down and looked at me with curious eyes. Her big brown eyes looking at me. I always had a weakness for those eyes. I looked away from her and stared at the floor for a long time. When I was about to open my mouth and say something, Ha Na's phone rang. 

"Yobuseyo?" she picked it up. 

"Right now?!" 

I listened carefully. I couldn't hear anything. 

"Arasso. I'll be there in a bit." she hung up and ran to her room. Who was that?

"Yah..Ha Na..where are you going?" I grabbed her hand as she went to the door. 

"Sorry Mir...whatever you are going to tell me, it can wait right? We'll talk later!" she put her shoes on and left. 

Wherever she was headed, I crossed my fingers it wasn't Ji Hoon's house. 

**********

CHOI HA NA

"Yobuseyo?" I didn't recognize the number that was calling me. A familiar voice talked back. It was Lee Joon. 

"I need you to do something for me. Meet me at Starbucks in 10 minutes." he said. 

"Right now?!" 

"Yes. Don't be late." he warned.

"Arasso. I'll be there in a bit." I hung up. Joon wanted to see me? Why!?

I ran to my room and grabbed a coat. Just when I was about to reach the door Mir grabbed my hand. I felt bad for leaving Mir like this but I really needed to leave. 

"Sorry Mir...Whatever you are going to tell me, it can wait right? We'll talk later!" 

I ran to Starbucks and when I got close, I started to walk. I didn't want Joon to see me running to meet him. Just as I thought, he was already there. I saw him through the glass windows. He was sitting in a table. He was on his phone. He looked absolutly handsome... 

Ani ani ani!! Snap out of it Ha Na...!! I shook my head and walked in. I pretended not to know where he was sitting at and looked around. When I turned and saw Joon, he smirked. 

"Here you are.." I set my bag on the table and sat down. 

Joon took a sip from his coffee. "Don't pretend you weren't staring at me from outside." he smirked. That cocky bastard!! UGH.

"I...wasn't.." >///< 

"Why did you want me here?!" I yelled at him.

"I need you to help me with something. I can't ask anyone else." he looked serious. "I'll go staright to the point. I need to find someone. His name is Kim Yoon Jae." 

"Kim Yoon Jae? Why? Who is that?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"You don't need to know that. If you are going to help me, don't ask any questions." he took another sip from his coffee. This was weird. He wanted me to help him find someone and he didn't want me to know who that is? Why couldn't he ask anyone else? 

"Are you going to help me or not?" it was kind of hard to say no to that amazingly handsome face. I mean seriously...try saying no to that.

 

"I....will." I finally said. I didn't know what I was getting myself into. 

He smiled. That smile made the little hairs on my arms stand. What are you up to Lee Joon? 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N; HEYYYYYY(: 

So you probably wondering how the hell is this Kim Yoon Jae person righttt?! Well he is Joon's real father. Why he is looking for him you will all know later. hehehe ^^ It is all part of his plan

Why he needs Ha Na? Well Joon feels possesive over her so he just wants her to be around him....away from Ji Hoon. :p 

About everyone that is curious about SeungHo..I was thinking if I should add him or not. I might or might not add him I am not sure yet.

I will keep updating XD Everyone stay healthy and remember to always support our MBLAQ boys! 

BTW, I heard their comeback was going to be this month? Anyone know if that's true??