TWO

Until I Met You

As soon as Mir and I got into the van, he sighed and yelled at me. 

"I don't see what the big deal is Mir..." I shrugged. He gave me a I-can't-belive-you-just-said-that-look.

"Do you not know who that is?!" he continued with the yelling. 

"Yes. He is a mean--" 

"No he is Lee Min Jae's son! Both of them are!! Aishh jinjja, you pabo! He is the director of the school you are dying to go to!! You know that music school?!" 

I froze. "WHAT!? You should of said so earlier!!" I was strangling Mir. "Yah!! Get off me you monkey!!!" he tried to get me off him. When he finally did, his hair was a blond mess and so was mine. My glasses fell to the floor and I couldn't see. "Mir. Get me my glasses."

He grabbed my glasses for me. I put them on and opened the door of the van. "Where are you going?" Mir asked. 

"I am going to apologize to him what else?!" 

Mir's eyes widened. I understood why he was so suprised. I wasn't exactly the kind that would admit when I was wrong.

"Wait! I'll go with you!" he caught up with me. I turned around to face him and put my hand out. "No way. I am doing this alone. I don't want you to make fun of me later on..." 

Mir smiled and hugged me tight. "My Ha Na is actually really sweet and brave! I'm so happy!!" I let him hug me. I knew I stood no chance in trying to push him away. Even though Mir wasn't big he was definatly strong. When he finally let me breathe I smiled at my best friend. "If I don't come out in twenty minutes, call the cops." 

"Isn't that a little too much?" Mir asked.

"Mir!! What if he holds me captive and tortures me? Or even worse, tries to kill me!!! He looks like that type." 

"Ok. You gotta stop reading my horror manga." he turned me around so I was facing the house and pushed me to it. "Good luck!" 

 

_________________________________________________________              

                                                                                            

I walked into the house. Even though I was here a while ago I didn't exactly see where the party was being held so I didn't know where I was supposed to go. 

Was it upstairs or on the lower level? I decided to go upstairs. 

There was alot of rooms on both sides. "Ottoke?!" I whispered. I couldn't go through all these rooms. Maybe Mir should of come with me. It was too late now. I decided to start on the right side and checked the first room. The room was huge! It was a least as big as my house. I walked in. 

"Hello?" 

I walked around and there was no sign of anyone here. I continued to check the rooms with no luck. 

"Aisssh! Where did they go?" I reached the last room in the hallway. I opened and walked in. 

 

The room was amazing. There seemed to be no one in the room so I quickly explored it. There wasn't much...whoever's room this was they really liked simple things. On the table next to the bed was a newspaper. "This person likes to read..." 

There was something that caught my attention. I saw a piano on the other side of the bed. It was almost hidden. 

"Woow!" I looked at it like if it was the most beautiful thing in the world. I sat down and began to play it. I played a song. It was my favorite song ever since I was young. 

 

Lee Joon's POV;

The party was giving me a headache. Why was I even here? 

I decided to leave. I left without letting anyone know and walked up to my room. Not once did father acknowledged me as anything. No one even looked at me. All they cared about was Ji Hoon. Is that why I was invited? To be humiliated? 

Just as I got to the door I touched the handle but didn't move. The door was slightly opened and I heard someone playing the piano. My eyes widened. Is someone here? 

I opened the door and went in. I stood in the entrance without moving. This song...this song is...it can't be.

Mother??!  I slowly walked to the piano but it wasn't her...it was...that girl. 

She was smiling as she played and didn't even notice I was here. I cleared my throat but she didn't do anything, just continued playing. 

"What are you doing in my room??"