THREE

Until I Met You

Ha Na POV; 

 

"What are you doing in my room?" 

I froze. I stopped playing the piano and didn't move. It's him...

When he saw I didn't do anything he grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him. I couldn't look at him. This was his room...that was his piano I was playing just a while ago. I couldn't do anything but feel embarrassed about what I had just done. Nice going Ha Na. 

"I asked you a question." his face looked terrifying. My heart was beating really fast and having him so close to me made it even worse. His face was only centimeters away. By not saying anything he got more angry. 

He took me by my arm harshly and dragged me out of his room all the way to the front door of his house. He was walking so fast I was triping. "Let go of me...your hurting my arm...!!" I weakly said. This guy was something else. He didn't stop until we were outside. He threw me on the ground. "Oww!" I screamed in pain. I looked at my hands...they were scrapped and bloody. My legs were too. Tears stared to form in my eyes and I looked up at him. His face was indifferent. 

"Don't you dare sneak into my house. Don't you ever dare touch my piano with your filth..." 

 I cried and tried getting up. "I...I'm sorry...I didn't mean too. All I  wanted was to apologize....for earlier..." I sniffed. 

"Just get out of my sight. Never come here again." He said coldly and started to walk away. 

"Ha Na!!!" I heard Mir from a short distance. I turned around and saw him running to me. As soon as he saw my state, his eyes widened in surprise.

"Are you okay? Don't worry baby I'm here for you..." he whispered sweetly into my ear. I nodded and hugged my best friend.

We both heard a light laugh from that guy. Mir let me go and stood up to face him. I could tell he was getting mad. His eyes had changed and his face turned serious. 

"You did this to her didn't you?" his voice had changed. It was no longer his sweet and caring voice. It was cold and serious. 

"You should tell your girlfriend to stay out of people's rooms." the mean guy said to Mir with his back to him. 

"Was this really necessary?!" his voice was getting louder. "Mir...stop." I whispered. I was still on the cold cement. 

He didn't. Once Mir was mad, there was no calming him down. 

"You should listen to your girlfriend...before you regret it." he smirked. 

Mir didn't say anything. He just walked up to him and grabbed his shoulder to spin him around and punched him on the face. I gasped. Why is Mir acting like this? What happened to my sweet best friend?

After he fell to the floor, Mir grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to him. "You should really tone it down with that arrogance don't you think?" 

He smirked. "What is to you Cheol Yong? What do you care about me now?" 

"Why did you become like this? Do you want to beat Ji Hoon hyung that much that you push everyone away from you? Is that even a way to live?!" Mir yelled at him. 

What. is. happening. Mir knows this guy? How does he even know his name? No one calls him Cheol Yong but me....how does he know? 

"Ofcourse. That is the way I want to live. Problem with that?!" he pushed Mir off him. 

"What the hell is going on here??!" Mir, that guy and I looked up and saw two men walking towards us. One of them was the handsome man that I had seen earlier when we were delivering the sushi. He rushed to me and offered his help in trying to make me stand. "Oww.." My bloody leg and hands hurt alot. He put my arm around his shoulder. 

"Does it hurt? I'm sorry...lets take you inside." before I can protest he was already walking back to the house. My heart was beating really fast. 

"Wait...Mir.."I looked back at my best friend. 

"He will be okay...hurry let's go." he took me away. 

 

                                                                                 

"What's your name?" he asked me when he rushed over to me with first aid supplies. I was sitting on the sofa in a room I wasn't sure what part of the house it was. 

 

"Ha Na. Choi Ha Na." I said. He smiled and started to treat my cuts and scrapes. It really hurt, I just didn't say anything. I didn't want to look even weaker than I already looked. It was embarrassing. 

"All done." he stood up from the floor and left to another room to put the stuff away, I guess. He was back almost immediately. I was sick of this place. All I wanted to do was to see Mir and leave. 

"Where's Mir?" I asked the man. He ignored my question and sat next to me. I looked at him and he seemed to have a troubled look on his face. That incredibly beautiful face looked sad. "Why were you hurt? Did my brother hurt you?" I didn't know that was his brother. 

"He...had the right to do what he did." I said and he shot up and looked at me not believing what I just said. "I looked through his things...I insulted him and I played his piano without asking. Wouldn't that be enough to make you mad?" 

"I see." was his only answer. I sighed. "This is nothing..I've been through much worse. I did what I had to do here, now I am leaving. Thanks for treating my wounds. Bye." I stood up and with much effort not to look like I was in pain, made my way to the door. Once I closed the door behind me my face cringed in pain. Both my hands and my left leg were bandaged. I did feel grateful to Mr. Ji Hoon for what he did to me...he was a really nice man.

I was looking for Mir but there was no trace of him. Now that I think about it there was another guy that stopped the fight. He looked older from what I could remember...maybe he kidnapped Mir!! I shook my head at the thought. Mir was right, I really needed to stop reading those horror manga. 

"Do you like to embarrass me Joon?" i heard someone say. I followed where the voice was coming from.

"I didn't mean to father. I am deeply sorry." I opened the door a little and noticed that guy and the older man. He was bowing to the older man. That was his father. 

"If someone at the party saw that scene outside I would of been in trouble for sure. What was going on anyway? And why was Bang Seung Won's son here?" 

"I don't know Father." he remained his bowing position. 

His father seemed irritated. "Ofcourse you don't know. You never do however you always seem to get into this sort of trouble. Get out of here...I can't even look at you right now." when he saw he wasn't moving he said, "I said get out of my sight! You troublesome bastard!!" 

I leaned on the wall and could help but feel guilty. This was my fault. 

*slap* I heard from the room. My eyes widened. 

I looked into the room again. "Joon's" face was to the side and his father's hand was stretched out. He slapped him...

My eyes were practically tearing now and I just wanted to look away but couldn't. I touched my cheek. It was just like he use to slap me...