FIFTY SIX

Until I Met You

 

****

 

Oh escorted Ha Na to her house. On the way Ha Na was asking Oh questions about her soon to be husband's business trip. 

"Ah, I see. I'm glad it's going well for Ji Hoon-ssi." Ha Na smiled. Although she couldn't help but think about Joon's goal to destroy Boosung. 

If Boosung expanded, could it be that not even Joon could touch it? 

How she hoped that could be true. She didn't want Joon to interfere in her life anymore. It was the best thing for all of them. Especially now that the baby was about to come. 

 

"Ha Na-ssi, is there anywhere you would like to go before I drop you off?" Oh asked Ha Na.

 

"Umm…actually I do." 

 

"Where?" 

 

"I would like to visit halmeoni, I want to tell her all about Leo and Ji Hoon-ssi!" 

 

Oh nodded slowly and changed the direction they where headed. 

 

When they reached the ahjumma's house Oh opened the door for Ha Na and led her all the way to the doorstep. 

 

"When should I pick you up Ha Na-ssi?" 

 

"I will take a taxi, don't bother with coming all the way over here for me." she smiled. 

 

He bowed and quickly took his leave. 

When he was in the car he took out his phone and dialed one of the thug's cellphone. His hands where shaking and his heart was beating like no other. 

"Yah! Who's this?!" the thug yelled. He sounded like he had been drinking.

 

"This is your boss. You should address me with more respect you trash." Oh told him coldly. 

 

" Yah yah yah…i get it. Arasseo arraseo. Soooo what's up Mr. Oh??" he laughed. 

 

Oh sighed. "Is everything ready?" 

 

"Ofcourse! Just give us the word and we will go get the " 

 

"You and your friend can go get her. I just dropped her off at her grandmother's house. I will text you her exact location." Oh continued, "Remember, do it quick and be careful. If you make one mistake we are all done for." 

 

"You don't have to worry about anything sir…"

 

"You can be sure that if you get caught, Lee Joon will be the one to end your life. Remember that name.

 Call me when all this is over." he said and hung up. 

 

_________________

 

 

"Take care my dear child! Come visit me when your baby is born" the ahjumma told Ha Na. Ha Na nodded and bowed. She was on her way.

 

Ha Na was happy that she got to see her halmeoni. She felt much better now. Her sadness for Ji Hoon leaving was fading away. 

 

It was already night time by the time she left the ahjumma's house. 

"Maybe I should of accepted secretary Oh's ride." Ha Na was getting scared. The streets where dark and lonely. No one was around.

She tried to hurry home. Her being pregnant didn't make it easy. Plus she had to be careful not to fall and hurt herself. 

 

She suddenly heard someone behind her. She turned around and saw two guys following her. 

"Ma'am…wait!" one of the two yelled. Ha Na however didn't stop. 

 

"Yah! Miss…there is something we have to tell you!" 

 

No reply. 

 

"Yah!!" 

 

They caught up with her and grabbed her arm. "Let go of me!!" she tried to shake them off the best she could. 

"Come with us quietly and we won't have to hurt you" 

 

"Who are you?!"

"You don't need to know my dear. But I'm sure you will not like it if we told you. You'd probably faint right here if we did!" both laughed. 

Ha Na started at both men. "What do you mean?" 

 

"Just be quiet and come with us." The men grabbed her and walked to a car. She struggled but knew it was useless. 

 

"Please…don't hurt me…I don't know who sent you but please…I beg you!" Ha Na cried. 

 

They didn't say anything else and drove her to a warehouse just outside the city. When they arrived, they pulled her out and lead her inside. It was cold. They turned the lights on and there was nothing but boxes. One of the thugs brought a chair and rope. 

 

They sat Ha Na on the chair and tied her down. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!? PLEASE LET ME GO!!" 

 

"No one can hear you no matter how loud you scream little girl." 

 

"You…must me crazy! Can't you see that I'm pregnant!!? How could you do this to a pregnant women!? You bastard!!" She spit at one of the thugs. 

 

"You !" the one that got spit at grabbed her by the hair. "Don't tempt me. I could make this worst than what I got ordered to do." 

 

"You are going to kill me aren't you? Why? Uh!? WHY!!!" 

 

"Someone that hates you gave us orders to kill-" 

"Yah! Shut your trap!" the other said.

 

"Someone that hates me?"

"Prepare everything Jin Ki-ah. We can't waste anymore time. We have delayed ourselves as it is." 

 

"Arraseo."

 

 

"What are you going to prepare!? Yah!!" Ha Na had never been so scared in her life. Not even when Ji Hoon her. That was nothing compared to right now. It was different now. Her baby's life was in danger. 

 

 

 

 

The men where outside and ready to lit fire the warehouse. "Ready?" 

 

"Even though that is annoying, I can't help but feel sorry for her…why are we doing this again?" Jin Ki asked Jae Kyung. 

"That man, Oh Young So is paying us $10,000 dollars to get this done. We can't pass this opportunity Hyung. We can't go by everyday wondering if we are going to eat or not. Live or die..." Jae Kyung touched Jin Ki's shoulder. 

 

"You're right." 

 

Both got to work. Jae Kyung grabbed the gasoline tank and spilled it everywhere. 

Jin Ki lit up a match. "Mianhae little girl. My dongsaeng and I also need to survive in this world…

I truly hope you get out of this alive. 

Mianhae."

 

With a prayer, he closed his eyes and let the match fall from his fingers.