EIGHT

Until I Met You

Everything up until now, has been hell. No one could understand my pain. Everything that I believed and lived by is now gone. Why did things end up like this? 

Just when I think my life couldn't get worst....it just does. God must really hate me. Is this my punishment for being the way I am? For wishing to bring my brother down? For being selfish? Who knows. 

"Joon?" the person I least wanted to see was calling my name. Ji Hoon. Hah, that bastard knew everything...

He walked into my room and was shocked to see me holding a knife. His eyes widened. 

"What are you doing with that?!" 

"Isn't it obvious?" I said in a plain tone. My backed was turned to him. I was looking out at the balcony holding the knife like if it was nothing. He walked up to me, spun me around and tried to take the knife from me. I pushed him off. 

"Don't." he said as he grabbed my shirt and finally took a hold of the knife. "You're being foolish!" Ji Hoon threw the knife across the room his eyes never leaving mine. 

I scoffed. He looked at me like if I had become this insane maniac. "I know you're hurt...but this...is crazy." he looked down. He looked upset. It was all an act. He couldn't possibly be upset about me.

"You don't know anything!" I pushed him off me. "So don't come here and say you know how I feel! You have no idea how I feel..." I punched him. He landed on the floor. 

He wiped the blood from the side of his lip. "You're right. I might not know but that's no reason to end your life!!" he yelled. My eyes widened. This bastard...

I got on top of his and grabbed his shirt. "You think this is only about what father said?! You think I've had it good all my life up until today?!" I lost all control. All the years I had stayed quiet....today was the day I was going to let it all out.

"Do you know what its like to loose someone important to you?! Do you have any idea to have someone outdo you all the time?! Father always loved you more than me....I know the reason now...but back then I didn't! It killed me to see him always choosing you over me!" I was tearing up. Ji Hoon stayed quiet all the time I was talking. 

I picked him up so we where now standing. "I have hated you all this time!" I pushed him to the table that had a candle stand on it. He bumped into it and all the candles fell to the floor. 

Before I knew it, the curtains where set on fire. I didn't care. I was too angry to care about anything but Ji Hoon.

"Joon! We have to leave now!" The flames began to spread. 

I walked to the my night stand and pulled out a lighter. Ji Hoon didn't hesitate and ran out of the room. I was going to burn down this house down. It was the only way I was going to get rid of all of my painful memories. 

 The house was covered in flames. I heard someone coughing not too far from me. It was father. I didn't think twice and ran to the room where I heard his coughing from. It was his office. 

"Help! Someone please help!" he yelled in between his coughs. I barged in the room and saw him laying helplessly on the floor. When he noticed I was standing there he crawled closer to me and grabbed my leg. I just looked down at him. My face didn't show any sign of compassion for that man. The more I saw him suffering like this, the more I...liked it. 

"Joon-ah...please...help me.." he was having trouble breathing. 

"Why should I?" 

"What do you mean..." he coughed. "because you're my son..." 

I laughed. "Now I'm your son? You really are pathetic." 

"I'm sorry Joon!" he apologized. That wasn't enough for me. I wanted him to beg. 

"Beg. Beg for me to save you. Beg....like a dog." 

He looked at me in disbelief. To my surprise he did as I told him. I smirked. This was better than winning his approval. He treasured his life too much. He did to the point that he was willing to beg to the son of the women who cheated on him. What a pitiful person he was. 

I shook him off me and turned around. I had no intention of saving him. I had gotten my revenge for all the years of pain he made me go through. He was going to die tonight and that was okay with me. 

"Joon please don't leave me here!! Please!!" I closed the door behind me, locking it. 

The more I stayed here the more intense the fire became. I wasn't going to loose anymore time. I started running but the smoke was making it difficult to see. I tripped and fell to the floor. "." I cursed and tried to pick myself up but before I could something fell on top of me. It was really heavy...I instantly out. I didn't remember anything after that.

Next thing I knew I was laying on a hospital bed.