FOURTY ONE

Until I Met You

 

"Ha Na sorry I had to leave after the conference, I heard there was a confrontation with Lee Joon. Are you okay?" Min Woo came into my room very worried. 

"What do you take me for?" I smirked. 

He calmed down after seeing I wasn't a nervous wreck. "You worry me more than any person on this earth." 

I rolled my eyes. "How did you know about it anyway?" I questioned him. 

"Lee Ji Hoon told me. He was worried about you" 

"Tch. He didn't have to. I'm fine." I was just about to head to bed. I was in my pjs and my hair was up in a bun. 

(She was wearing something like this with her hair up in a messy bun) 

 

I noticed how Min Woo was covering his mouth and I could hear him laughing. "Yah...what's so funny?"

He didn't say anything and kept giggling. 

"Oppa!" I yelled. 

"Arraseo, arraseo." he shook his hands in front of me. "It's just you look so adorable with that outfit your wearing. I am just so use to you looking so grown up. With that, you almost look like the girl I meet 5 years ago" 

"Almost?"

"Ahhh...dwaetda!" (forget it) he said. I pouted. 

He was still wearing his work clothes. Poor Min Woo...he had been running around all day for me. I went over to him and gave him a big hug. He instantly hugged me back. 

"You continue to do everything for me Min Woo oppa. I am forever indebted to you" 

"Yah..will you stop that?" 

"Oppa?" I ignored his crankiness. "Yes?' 

"I have a surprise for you" 

 

___________________

NO MIN WOO

It was just like Ha Na to do something like this. 

"So you can match mine!" she showed me the same exact pjs she was wearing but in a bigger size. I couldn't help but chuckle. 

"You want me to wear this?" I extened the shirt to look at it fully. It was a shirt that said, 'You complete me' and it had a smiling avocado. 

She nodded. "Plus it will save you a trip to your room. You can just take a shower and change here." 

I raised a brow. "But...my room isn't that far.." she brought a finger to my lips to 'shh' me. "No buts." 

I smiled. This was the girl I loved. I would do anything for her, even put on embaressing pjs. She had gone through the trouble of getting these just for me.

After my shower, I put the pjs on and they fit perfectly. I looked at myself in the mirror. Never had I ever put on couple pjs before. I looked silly. 

"Min Woo oppa!" I heard Ha Na knocking rushing me to hurry up.

I opened the door and as soon as she saw me she blushed. 

"Well, how do I look?" I waiting for her response. 

"Perfect" she said. 

 

 

That night I slept on her bed. To be able to hold her close and protect her was what I was put on this earth for. She was everything to me. I knew that she shrugged it off but I knew that her meeting with Lee Joon affected her more than she wanted to lead on. He was the reason for her nightmares, I was sure of it. 

"Damn that bastard" I whispered. 

 

 

_______________________________

"Damn that bastard" I heard Min Woo whisper. I wasn't asleep yet, maybe he thought I was. He was thinking of Joon....

To be honest, I was afraid to go to sleep. It was days when I saw Joon that the nightmares where worst. 

But all those other days I hadn't had Min Woo here, like this. I was going to try to fall asleep. I tried to think of anything, but Joon. 

 

 

 

 

"AHH!" a piercing scream woke Min Woo to his core.

He looked over and Ha Na was in tears. Her eyes where still closed. "Ha NA! HA NA!" Min Woo tried to get a hold of Ha Na but she just kept screaming. She wasn't waking up. 

"Ha Na!!!"

She finally opened her eyes. She looked absoultly pertrified. 

"It's okay Ha Na, I'm here..I'm here" Min Woo hugged her close. Ha Na cluched to him, digging her fingers into his arms. She broke down, sobbing uncontrollably. 

"Oppa...! I-- I can't close my...eyes..." she cried into his shoulder. Min Woo held her tighter. She had another nightmare of him. "All I see is him...." 

After she calmed down, Min Woo took her to the kitchen and made her something to eat. She sat quietly at the table completely spaced out. Min Woo was quiet as well thinking about Ha Na and her nightmares. They seemed a lot worst than he had initially thought. 

He whipped her up some kimchi fried rice. It was her favorite. He set it on the table and gave her a spoon. "Gomawoo oppa" she took the spoon and started to eat. 

"Ofcourse Ha Na-yah" 

"I scared you, didn't I?" 

Min Woo's eyes widnened when he saw Ha Na's tears. "Ha Na...." 

"I am sorry...I thought by having you there with me I was going to stop with the nightmares." 

"You don't have to apologize to me and you most certainly did not scare me. All that means that I am going to be closer to you than ever. I had a feeling that your meeting with Lee Joon would end up like this. From what Ji Hoon said, it was not a good encounter. I should of been there" he set his cup firmly on the table. 

"Oppa.." 

"If only you could walk away from this...I know you can't. I understand that." he let out an deep sigh. "I know what's at stake. We need to retrieve Leo as soon as possible." he reached out to grab Ha Na's hand. "I will not let you out of my sight. If that bastard gets within a mile from you I will beat his sorry ." 

Ha Na was shocked to hear Min Woo talk like this. He was not the type of person to say bad words. 

"Eat and let's go back to sleep, uh?" he smiled. That smile that she adored so much. Only he could cheer her up with that smile.