SEVEN

Until I Met You

 

It was time to make my move. 

 

In a few minutes, I was going to take the stage. I wasn't going to back down. This was my moment.

_______

 

"We are going to have a few guest pianist's perform to celebrate Boosung's return and new success. 

First up, we have--" the annoucer stopped talking as the lights turned off completly. The whole room was pich black.

There was chatter from everyone in the audience. Suddenly the spotlight to me. I was sitting on the piano bench ready to play. 

I closed my eyes and began. 

 

Joon and Ji Hoon had became people I came to apprciate. I laughed with them, I went to them for comfort, I trusted them. I even loved them.

But they betrayed me. 

Now we were pinned against each other. All that motivated me now was my hatred for them. Those men had taken so much from me...

With everything, I could of died. But I didn't. I knew that it was a sign. It was an opportunity that was given to me to avenge my son and myself. I was going to take full advantage of it. 

I summoned all the courage and hate within me and looked over to where I knew Ji Hoon and Joon were sitting. When I saw them I didn't allow myself to weaken. As soon as they made eye contact with me my heart began to beat at an abnormal pace. Both of them looked like they had just seen a ghost.