NINE

Until I Met You

______________________________

 

There was someone at the party that was an aly of mine. He was part of the plan. 

 

"Ri An-ssi! It's a surprise to run into you here!" that man was with both Lee Ji Hoon and Kim Changsun just as planned. His name was Min Woo. He was someone very important to me. I met him through my sister. He did business with her, illegal of course. But he was rich and well known and thats all that mattered.

 

"Min Woo-ssi? Indeed, it is." I bowed, relived to see him. "You are as beautiful as ever." He must of sensed I was a bit nervous so he grabbed my hand and kissed it. He winked at me. I couldn't help but smile.

 

Joon and Ji Hoon were watching. 

I looked at them and then back at Min Woo expecting him to introduce him to me. 

 

"Ri An-ssi, this is Boosung's President Lee Ji Hoon." 

Ji Hoon was still shocked. He would not look away. I was beginning to get uncomfortable. 

"Yah…Ji Hoon-ssi, I know she is breathtaking but show some respect" Min Woo laughed. I smirked. Min Woo was so good.

 

"Nice to meet you, Ji Hoon-ssi" I said. I looked back at him and he was trying really hard to snap out of it. He looked very tense.

 

"I-I apologize…you just look extremely familiar…" he finally looked away. Joon was better at hiding it than Ji Hoon. Still, I could sense he was nervous. 

Joon was about to say something when Min Woo introduced him next. "Kim Changsun is Glory's new President. He came all the way from Japan." Min Woo said. 

 

"Ah yes, you are Glory's President. I've heard many things about you President Kim." 

 

It took a bit more courage to look at him. When I did, he looked at me suspiciously. 

He hadn't changed much. His hair was red, but aside from that he looked just like the Lee Joon that broke my heart. 

 

"Well I suppose I should introduce myself too." I continued. "I am Jung Ri An pianist from France." 

 

"France? What brings you here Miss Jung?" Joon raised a brow. "Aside from playing the piano briliantly I must say." 

 

"Well, that is something I should speak to Mr. Lee exclusively." I smiled. 

Ji Hoon was surprised. Joon frowned.

 

Min Woo laughed, "Miss Ri An doesn't show up anywhere unless she has a reason to. She is a very busy lady. If she requests to see you, you might as 

well cancel everything for her" 

 

"You are too much Min Woo-ssi. It is true that I am very busy but to see the President of Boosung, I canceled quite a bit of events." 

 

 

"Well it must be very important." he smiled. "Ri An-ssi, how is your sister?" Min Woo quickly changed the subject.

"She is doing well. When are you going to visit France again?" I glanced at Joon, "you are terribly missed." and directed my attention back to Min Woo. 

 

___________

 

KIM CHANGSUN

 

 

My eyes deceived me. This was not possible. 

It was Ha Na was standing before me! She looked so…different. 

 

It had to be her…

 

She said her name was Jung Ri An. I had never heard that name in my life. 

I didn't dismiss that this couldn't be Ha Na. 

There was no report of her dying. She just disappeared. 

 

I observed her carefully. Her clothing was expensive, her hair was silky and wavy, the way she talked was different but it was still Ha Na's voice. 

It was her. I knew it was.

 

There was no way she was someone else…

 

 

It had been a long time since I had flared up in anger. When Min Woo kissed her hand I felt my blood boil. I was jealous. 

I had forgotten what it felt like to feel jealous. 

Ha Na was the only women I ever felt jealous for. 

 

 

This was defintaly her. 

 

 

"Ri An-ssi, this is Boosung's President Lee Ji Hoon." Min Woo said to her. She smiled and bowed. She didn't even look nervous.

Ji Hoon didn't move or say anything. He was shocked, even more than I was. He was terrible at hiding it.

 

"Yah…Ji Hoon-ssi, I know she is breathtaking but show some respect" Min Woo laughed. 

 

"Nice to meet you, Ji Hoon-ssi" Ha Na said. 

 

I glanced at Ji Hoon and he finally said, "I-I apologize…you just look extremely familiar…" 

 

Ha Na raised her head and smirked. She looked extremely arrogant. Her confidence was extordinary. If she didn't have a striking resemblence to her, I wouldn't even consider her to be Ha Na for a second. 

 

 

Just when I was about to say something Min Woo interrupted. "Kim Changsun is Glory's new President. He came all the way from Japan." 

 

"Ah yes, you are Glory's President. I've heard many things about you President Kim."

She was updated on who I was. It made me suspicious. 

 

 

"Well I suppose I should introduce myself too." she said. "I am Jung Ri An pianist from France." 

 

"France? What brings you here?" I raised a brow. "Aside from playing the piano briliantly I must say."

 

"Well, that is something I should speak to Mr. Lee exclusively." she looked at Ji Hoon.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows. Just what was she planning? 

The Ha Na I knew wasn't like this. She had something to say to Ji Hoon? I was very curious.  

 

Min Woo laughed, "Miss Ri An doesn't show up anywhere unless she has a reason to. She is a very busy lady. If she requests to see you, you might as 

well cancel everything for her" 

 

"You are too much Min Woo-ssi. It is true that I am very busy but to see the President of Boosung, I canceled quite a bit of events." 

 

 

"Well it must be very important then." he smiled. "Ri An-ssi, how is your sister?" Min Woo quickly changed the subject.

"She is doing well. When are you going to visit France again?" she glanced at me, with a wicked look and continued, "you are terribly missed."