NINETEEN

Until I Met You

 

The company looked absolutely breathtaking. Rian had made sure Boosung's Grand Room looked beautiful. There was already so many important people coming in. Ji Hoon was greeting everyone as they came in. 

"Ji Hoon-ah..!" his mother in law came in yelling. Ji Hoon's wife was by her side.

Ji Hoon rolled his eyes. "Tae Hee-ah. Why did you bring her?" he whispered to his wife. Her face changed. Everything her husband said annyoed her. Ofcourse, everytime Ji Hoon said anything to her was to point out what she was doing wrong. It was always something negative. "She is my mother darling. Ofcourse she has to be here" she smiled but her voice was venomous. 

"She is embarrassing me and my company." he told her harshly. She grunted. They were obviously not a happy couple, they only protrayed to be. Ji Hoon did not love her at all.

Tae Hee on the other hand, loved him at some point. But there came the time that she no longer did and somehow they ended up getting married anyway. It was arranged. At this point, they both hated each other. They had to deal with it. Besides thier hatred towards one another they had a daughter, Dayoung that they loved very much. 

 

"You are already here Ji Hoon" Changsun joined the group. Tae Hee looked at him from head to toe. She smiled at him flirtatiously. 

Changsun smirked. 

 

 

"Hello Mrs. Lee. It's a pleasure to see you, again." he said and took her hand and kissed it. Tae Hee blushed. Changsun was very charming.

"Oh my, who is this gentlemen son-in-law?" the mother in law asked Ji Hoon. 

"This is Glory's President, Kim Changsun." 

 

"Ahh! Splendid! Mr. Kim it's so great to meet you!" she was so dramatic. Speaking louder than needed to be. 

"Who is that?" Tae Hee looked behind Changsun, noticing that there was a girl with him. Ji Hoon was surprised to see this too. 

"This is Rin Kim." Changsun took her hand and led her closer to them. 

"Kim...? Is she related to you?" Tae Hee asked. 

"She my father's adopted daughter."

"Oh so she is your sister?" Tae Hee laughed. It was almost a laugh of relief. 

Rin looked down. 

"She is most certaintly not my sister. She is someone far more special to me than that." 

Everyone gasped. Rin looked equally as shocked. 

"Ah...so I finally get to meet the girlfriend." 

 

That voice.

 

 

 

KIM CHANGSUN: 

 

 

"Ah...so I finally get to meet the girlfriend." 

Rin held my hand tightly. Her face was filled with terror as she looked at Jung Ri An. 

 

I looked at her walking in our direction and I could of sworn that she was the most magnificent, ravishing gorgeous women my eyes had ever seen.                         My beautiful Ha Na...

 

Her hair was down in a silky wavy do. Her perfect skin was immpecable, flawless. So irresistible. She looked so polished and put together...graceful and elegant. There was no words to descirbe how precious she was. 

She wore a long red dress. It was strapless. It had quite the cleavage, but just enough…it was classy and sophisticated. Just like her. Her makeup wasn't heavy…and even if it was, she would looked breathtaking. 

The dress was perfectly complimented with a diamond necklace. 

"Mis..miss…Miss Jung" I couldn't even speak. How could I? I felt so underserving to even look at her. Under all of that, she was still Choi Ha Na. The women that hated me so much. 

 

______________________________________________

 

She smiled. Tae Hee looked at her with jealousy.

"My my, there are so many people here already." she was happy at her success. 

"You must be Jung Ri An" Tae Hee's mother was shocked to see with her own eyes that the rumors where not fake. Jung Rian was a beautiful women. 

Rian eyed her carefully. "Yes, I am. You are?" Rian was not too nice when it came to women. 

Tae Hee's mother laughed nervously. "I am Ji Hoon-ssi's mother in law. This is his wife, Lee Tae Hee" 

Rian scoffed and laughed a bit. She looked amused. She didn't expect Ji Hoon to marry a women like Tae Hee. 

Tae Hee was offended at how she was being so rude. 

Ji Hoon couldn't help but question her reaction. He wondered why she was being so uneducated. Sure, Jung Rian was arrogant and a bit childish but this was more like jealousy. 

"Well anyway..." she turned her attention to Rin.

She eyed her carefully. To her, she looked like any other girl. There was nothing special that stood out.

"It is nice to meet you Rin. Changsun has told me alot about you" 

Rin bowed. She was so nervous. Being in the precense of Jung Rian had made her so worried about what to say. 

"Is she mute?" Ri An smirked. 

"I am not...I am very pleased to meet you too." she bowed again. 

Rian disregarded her bow and walked on ahead.

 

"Miss Jung, should I you?" Ji Hoon offered her his arm. She looked at it. "I can walk by myself." she excuse herself and left. She didn't even bow.

Tae Hee could not believe how she blew him off. "That women…who does she think she is? Such an arrogant ." 

"Tae Hee!" Ji Hoon gasped. 

"What? She is so disrespectful. That Boosung's new pianist? I would of thought twice before signing someone like that and making her the face of this company." 

 

"That is your opinion, yeobo. She is actually quite talented." Ji Hoon said. Tae Hee shot him a look. "My husband is taking her side? Ugh…what horrible taste you have. I am leaving." she left somewhere else and took her mother with her. 

"Are you okay Rin?" Changsun whispered to Rin and she nodded. "Get me a drink will you? I'll be right over" he smiled and she left.

When it was only Ji Hoon and Changsun, he said, "You know, she is just what I envisioned you would get married to." Changsun laughed. "She must be great in bed." 

"Joon!" he almost spit his wine out. 

"What? Feisty women like that have never disappointed me in bed." he smirked. 

"Shut up you bastard. That's my wife you are talking about." Ji Hoon was trying hard to keep his calm.

"But you don't love her right? What difference does it make if I talk about her like that? You obviously don't care about her. I could see it the moment I walked into Boosung. Yaahhh..what do you say you let me borrow her? I would probably satisfy her more than you do." 

Ji Hoon lost it and threw his glass of wine at Changsun. 

He laughed inside. How easy it was to provoke him. "Enough." he was angry. "You should have some respect if not for my wife then for your girlfriend." 

 

Everybody turned to look at them. "Are you okay Mr. Kim?" everyone came to Changsun's aid. 

"I am fine…I don't think Mr. Lee is in a good mood today" he laughed it off. 

"Come, let's get you new clothes." 

Changsun nodded and left with them. 

 

"Are you crazy!? How could you do that!" Tae Hee ran over to Ji Hoon. Ji Hoon stayed quiet. He felt like was was going to explode with rage. 

Without saying anything to his wife he went outside to get fresh air. 

Rian witnessed it all. She was curious to know what they were talking about. 

 

A/N: 

Here is another chapter! Hope you guys liked it :) Comment below! I want to know what you thought of it!!!