THIRTY NINE

Until I Met You

 

I was in the kitchen making dinner when I heard her scream. I dropped everything and ran to her room. She was mumbling something I couldn't make out. Her face was wet from the tears and sweat. She had been crying? 

 

"Ha Na! Ha Na!!" I shook her. When she finally woke up she opened her eyes and sat up. 

 

"Ha Na…gwenchana??" I asked but she didn't even look at me. 

 

Her face and body were wet with sweat and she was panting. What in the world did she dream about? 

 

"The bathroom…--" she kept repeating and pointing at the door, terrified.

 

I turned to look at the bathroom and then back at Ha Na. Her face was full of horror. She wouldn't even look at me…

 

I went to the bathroom and opened the door. "There's nothing here.." 

 

Ha Na looked a little relived. 

"Ha Na why are you like this? Did something happen??" I asked her. She shook her head and bit her lip. Was she going to shut me out like before? I thought we went through this…

 

"What the hell are you doing here!?" 

 

God…not now. 

 

Mir was standing in the doorway glaring at me. 

 

"Oppa.." Ha Na snapped out of it. 

 

"Get out of here." I said in a firm tone. Mir was shocked by the way I was talking to him. I didn't care about what he thought about me. He wasn't going to keep me from Ha Na. I went to the door and was about to close it when Mir held it.

 

He scoffed. "This is my house bastard." 

 

__________________

 

He pushed it open and went inside. Joon looked beyond annoyed but didn't say anything. 

 

Mir turned to Ha Na and his face filled with more rage when he saw that she had been crying. He was about to go to her when Joon grabbed him and pushed him away. 

 

"I told you to get out." Joon warned him sternly. 

 

"The only one that needs to get out of here is you. I told you not to bother Ha Na ever again" 

 

Joon scoffed. 

"Or what?" 

 

"This isn't a game Changsun! Ha Na doesn't need you in her life! Look at her! She is hurting because you keep showing up.." he continued, "Everytime she sees you she looks like she is in pain.." 

 

"I have done nothing to her" 

 

"Yeah like I'm going to believe that one. You hurt people. You always have! With that arrogant attitude…you don't care about anyone but yourself!" Mir yelled. "All you've ever wanted was to beat JiHoon hyung…is this what this is about?! Ji Hoon likes Ha Na…" Mir gasped. He looked surprised at what he was saying. He was putting everything together. "..is that why you want Ha Na??? To show Ji Hoon hyung that--"

 

"You little " Joon was beyond mad. He pinned Mir to floor and without even realizing it he was choking him. 

 

"YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING??!" he yelled. Mir struggled to get free. "IF YOU REALIZED WHAT THE YOUR SAYING--" he stopped. Ha Na wouldn't want him to know what really happened. Joon sighed and decided to keep quiet. "TAKE. IT. BACK. EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID….TAKE IT BACK YOU BASTARD!!" 

Mir shook his head. 

 

Joon's eyes widened with rage. He couldn't believe what Mir was saying.

 

"Joon please stop!!" Ha Na tried to pull Joon away from Mir. 

 

"YOU'RE RIGHT…I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BACK THEN. NOT EVEN YOU...I GET WHY YOU HATE ME BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I DO NOW…I WON'T LET YOU TAKE IT FROM ME…!" Joon kept yelling at Mir. Ha Na was surprised at Joon's words. She never expected him to say something like that.

 

"Joon…" Ha Na continued to pull Joon's arm. 

 

He finally let Mir go and backed away. Mir really knew how to push his buttons. 

 

"Mir!" Ha Na helped Mir sit up. Mir was coughing, trying to breath properly. 

 

"Joon you should leave.." Ha Na told Joon. "Yeah…leave and don't come back" Mir added.

 

Joon wanted to bash his skulls out. He was going to leave but his pride wouldn't allow him to leave just like that. 

 

Joon grabbed Mir again and picked him up. Ignoring what Ha Na said, he slammed him on the wall. 

 

He glared at him, tightening his grip on him. 

 

"How long did you manage to keep this going Cheolyong..hmm?" Joon raised his eyebrow. Mir looked confused. "Don't look at me like that…you know exactly what I'm talking about." Joon smirked. 

 

Mir said, "What the hell--" 

 

"I could never share something..." Joon glanced at Ha Na. Both Ha Na and Mir where confused about what Joon was talking about. He continued, "that I care so much for. How is it that you do it? I am curious.." 

 

Mir was starting to get a clue about what Joon was talking about. 

 

Joon sighed. "Perhaps I need to be more clear as for you don't understand what I am trying to say." Joon released Mir and leaned over to Mir's ear. He whispered, "The way that you look at her…the way you protect her. You love her don't you?" 

 

Mir's eyes widened. 

 

Joon smiled widely. 

"Th..That's not true!" Mir denied. Joon smirked. 

 

"Who are you kidding Cheolyong? You can't fool me…" he laughed lightly. 

 

Mir back away from me, looking terrified. This guy thought he could play at my level. 

 

He didn't say anything and just looked at Ha Na. She was surprised…

 

Joon didn't waste anytime. He grabbed Mir's chin and turned it so he was now looking at Joon straight in the eyes. 

"You had the chance to protect her but you didn't do it. While she was being abused by the man you say 'cares for her', where were you? You had no idea what kind of pain she was going through. I bet even now, you don't even know this happened to your precious Ha Na…

 You call me arrogant and selfish but…

In reality you are the one that doesn't care about anyone else but yourself.

You have no idea what I am capable to do for her. Why don't you realize you are no good and back off." 

 

By the time Joon was done talking Mir was frozen in place. He was so shocked. When Joon saw that Mir had nothing to say he harshly let go of his chin and walked out of the room. 

 

Ha Na was left there standing completely stunned. She never thought Joon would say it. A part of her wanted to curse him for telling him, but she knew that Mir would find out sooner or later..

 

 

********************** 

 

HEY GUYSSSSS<3 

 

How is everyone? I hope everyone is well :] 

I hope everyone likes my story so far! 

SO sorry for the lame chapter ;__; I will do my best on the next one :]

 

I am sleeping over at a friends house so it's a little hard to update rn but I tried! hehe

Thank you so much for the comments guys (: Really...they mean the world to me! Thank you~

 

Goodnight :)) <3

muuuaaaa..love you all!!