THIRTEEN

Until I Met You

CHOI HA NA

I sat quietly while Mir spoke with Joon. We were in his room. It was a little awkward because Mir was running out of things to talk about. Their relationship was still a little tense. 

Mir's cell phone rang and I could tell he was relieved. He excused himself from Joon's room and left. It was only Joon and I. My heart was beating so fast and my knees wouldn't stop shaking. Why was I so nervous!? 

"Have you been feeling better?" I didn't even look at him. I felt as if I looked at his face I would probably show him how nervous I was. I didn't like showing people my weak side. I didn't notice that he had moved closer to me until his face was just inches away from mine. 

He touched my face with his left hand. I flinched at the sudden contact but refused to look at him. Why was he acting like this? I could feel my cheeks getting hot. I was probably blushing like crazy. 

"Joon-ssi..." I whispered. 

He then leaned in a kissed me. His lips where so cold...

I was so lost. What was going on here?! I wanted to push him away but my hands became numb. My whole body was numb. 

His hand moved down to my neck and the kiss became deeper. I went along with it. I was so confused but for some reason it felt right...

                                          Lee Joon....you should of never kissed me.....

 

                                                        *************************         

LEE JOON

When Mir left the room it was just Ha Na and I. 

I should of left or asked her to leave but I couldn't. She made me feel so weird. Seeing her after a week made me feel 'good' but at the same time I didn't like it. 

"Have you been feeling better?" I heard her say. Her voice was soft and shaky...different from the times at the hospital. Was she nervous? She didn't even look at me. For the first time in my life, I felt nervous around a girl. All the girls I had been with, not one of them made me feel anything. But Ha Na was different...

Without thinking, I walked towards Ha Na. She seemed to be absorbed in her own thoughts that she didn't realize I was next to her. 

Joon what the hell are you doing?! 

Truth was, I couldn't stop...my own thoughts and desires took over me completely...

I sat next to her and held her cheek in my hand. Her skin felt so soft..I wonder if her lips did too. 

"Joon-ssi..." she whispered. Her eyes never looking into mine. For a second I lost it. I lost every sense of control in me and I kissed her. 

Her lips felt amazing against mine. I had never felt this feeling before. It was almost as if the hole in my heart was slowly healing. Could it even be possible for a person to do this to me? 

I couldn't stop. She didn't resist either. After a little while she was actually responding to my kiss...

 

CHOI HA NA

This was not happening. It couldn't be happening. I had promised myself not to fall for another guy...not after what had happened with SeungHo. My eyes began to tear up and memories of him began flooding my head. I was such a horrible person. Kissing a man and thinking of another. I couldn't help it...

What SeungHo did to me scared me for life. 

Tears began flowing down my cheeks and I noticed Joon stopped. I felt his lips leave mine but his face was still close. My eyes where closed. I couldn't open them and look at Joon. It was too embarrassing...

"Ha Na..." I heard his voice but refused to open my eyes. 

SeungHo had cursed me...I would never be able to love another man in my life. 

Just then Mir walked into the room. 

I let myself cry. I couldn't hold it in...

I felt Mirs arm wrap around me. "Ha Na-yah...what's wrong?" He whispered into my ear. 

Instead of his arms I felt SeungHo's...

His hands that beat me...that bruised me, that touched me. "Let me go!!" I yelled and pushed him away from me. "Please leave me...don't hurt me again..." I cried loudly. 

"Ha Na...I am not going to hurt you...what happened?" Mir tried to calm me down. He carried me and this time I didn't push him away. He set me on Joon's bed. I cried myself to sleep.

                                     SeungHo why...why are you still haunting me like this after all this time...?  

I can't live like a normal person. You hurt me in everyway possible...

 After I calmed down I fell asleep in Joon's bed. 

 

_____________________________________________________________

A/N: Yes People Ha Na has some major issues :/ I mean she went through alot of trauma because of SeungHo when she was young. 

Remember Mir doesn't know what went on with SeungHo. So yeah...pretty intense chappie 

OMG Guyysssss....my kitty got ran over today TT.TT) She isn't dead but she ran away right after. I think she has a broken paw...:( I can't find her...I hope she comes back homeee...

I miss her 3 

Anyway thanks for my new subscribers! SARANGHAEYO! Hehe 

Don't forget to comment and I will update soon:))