TWENTY

Until I Met You

CHOI HA NA

It had beena few day of searching for this Kim Yoon Jae. Turn out, that was a popular name. We had a list of possible people. We hadn't found the one we wanted. It didn't help that I didn't know anything about him either. No matter how many times I had asked Joon, he wouldn't tell me. 

I spent most of my days with Joon and I didn't get to see Mir all that often. I would get home really late and leave really early..

Something felt strange within me. I always wanted to be with Joon. Even though he was such a cold person, mean and rude not to mention, cocky he really pulled me to him. My heart would beat so fast when ever I was with him. I knew I shouldn't start having these feelings for him but I couldn't help it. When ever I wasn't with him, he would be all I thought about. I had to admit it...I liked him. I couldn't help it. 

We were in his room searching for that guy again. I was on the computer while he was looking at some folders he had tooken from god knows where. 

"Joon-ssi..can I ask something?" I said shyly. 

He didn't look at me. His gaze was on the folders. "Stop calling me that." 

I was surprised at what he just said. "What should I call you then?" 

"Just Joon is fine. What is it that you were going to ask me?" he placed the folder down and walked over to me. I was sitting on the couch in his room. He sat close to me. 

"I...I forgot." I giggled. Truth was, I really did forget. I didn't expect him to sit next to me...so close. 

He looked annoyed. I didn't say anything after that. We both were quiet for a long time. 

"Do you like him?" Joon asked out of no where. 

"Wha...what?" I felt my cheeks burning.

"Hyung. Do you like him?" he looked serious. "Are you upset you haven't had time to see him?" 

"No! I mean...I don't know why you're asking me this but I really don't like Ji Hoon-ssi like that. Why does everyone think so..?" I crossed my arms and pouted. Totally forgetting Joon was sitting next to me. 

He laughed lightly. 

"Then kiss me."

My eyes widened and I sat up straight. "Bwoh!!??!" 

"Prove that you don't like hyung. If you don't I will just assume you do like him." 

"But that would....mean that I like...you..." I blushed. He noticed and smirked. 

Joon stood up and walked over to his piano. I was confused his sudden action. When he sat down on the bench he looked at me. 

"If I play flawlessly, you have to kiss me." he drew his attention to the piano keys. 

That was impossible. He couldn't move two of his fingers from his right hand. There was no way he could play flawlessly. He was going to get hurt!

"Joon...you can't do this." I ran to his side and grabbed his right hand with both my hands to stop him. 

"I'll do it. I'll kiss you...but don't hurt yourself..please." 

He said. "You're hurting my pride." he removed his hand from mine and began to play. I stood back and watched him. 

Joon began to play a song. It was really sad. He looked sad while playing it.

http://youtu.be/lDvdVys1SwQ

When he was done he sat in silence. His face showed alittle bit of pain. His hand probably hurt alot after doing what he just did. 

I was so amazed that he could still play as good as before. Tears began to fall from my eyes. At that moment my heart began to beat really fast. I had never met someone like Joon. When all hope was lost, he somehow managed to get back up. 

"How...?" I whispered. "How could you still play?" I asked him. Before I knew it my hands moved on thier own. I was holding his face with my hands. Joon flinched a little at the touch, and closed his eyes. 

I pulled him down to my level and kissed him. A soft kiss at first, but when he took control it became more passionite. Lustful. 

When we parted to breath, I hugged him. His posture was stiff. I hugged him so tight, afraid that if I were to let him go, he would dissapear. Joon tried to push me away but I only held on tighter. 

"Ha Na...don't tell anyone about this. No one can know that I can play the piano." 

This time, I was the one that pushed him away. I couldn't belive what I was hearing. 

"Why?" I wiped my tears away. Joon didn't look at me. "Everyone will be happy to know this! Why can't they know?!" 

"Not yet." 

"You have to tell them!!" 

Joon grabbed my arm, pulled me and threw me on his bed. He got on top of me. 

He took my hands and pinned them above my head. 

"Don't you dare tell anyone about this! I have my own reasons for doing what I must...don't get in the way. I mean it. Or you'll regret it." he was really angry. I was really scared at his sudden outburst. I had seen this scene way to many times...

 

Flashback: 

"Don't you dare tell Mir about this you little !! Or you will never ever see me again!" Seungho hit me coutnless times on the face until I bruised. He pushed me to his bed and got on top of me. 

"Oppa...please stop!" I knew resisting was only going to make him angrier. 

"Shut up!" he ripped my clothes off. 

And....he me. Over and over again. 

End of flashblack~