FIFTY TWO

Until I Met You

 

*****

 

 

"What the is this Ji Hoon!?" Sandara threw the newspaper at me. I took it and read it quicky. "Ahh~ nothing skips their eyes.."

 

"Why are you with that girl!?" 

 

"I don't see why that is any of your business Sandara. What I choose to do with my life should not concern you." 

 

"Well it does! Aside from my little brother you and Joon are my only family. I care about you. She is ruining our lives! Not only that but can't you see that what you're doing is hurting your pride not to mention this company!" 

 

"My pride?" I laughed. "I am not Joon. I don't care about my pride to the point where I would give up my own happiness. I love Ha Na so I am going to be with her. I will still be the President of Boosung. Nothing will change because I choose to be with Choi Ha Na." 

 

Dara scoffed. "You don't think it will!? Do you even realize how big you are in Korea? You will damage your image-" 

 

"Not another word. I will marry Ha Na and take responsibility of my child." 

Sandara shook her head in disbelief. "Your child?? Ha! You are seriously going to take that on when you don't even know if it could be yours?!" 

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Might I remind you that girl was with Joon and Mir?! Who knows what other guys she has been with. She just wants to trick you into being with her so her baby could have a good life"

I had enough. 

I grabbed Sandara's arms and brought her body close to mine harshly. "Say that one more time

"Ji Hoon…" her voice was shaky. She was scared. Good.

 

"Ha Na did not purposely tried to get pregnant! I know that for a fact!" 

"How!? Uh! HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!!?" Sandara yelled. 

 

"I her" 

 

Her eyes grew wide in shock. "I her. I harmed her to get back at Joon! It was my jealousy that drove me to do what I did and now she has to live with my child…the child of her "

 

"Ji Hoon…you can't be seri-serious…it's a lie.." she shook her head in disbelief. "You would never do something like that…no…no no no-"

 

 

"Ha Na is pregnant. Joon is out of the picture. Why do you think so? Because he hates me and now my child is growing inside of her. He hates her now. I have to protect her and my child…"

 

"Why…why would you her..?"

 

"Because, I love her. I always have. From the first moment I saw her…

I just didn't know how to show her…I didn't want to accept that she didn't love me…

Joon didn't deserve her. That's why I did that to her! To hurt him..to show him nothing good could become his because he didn't deserve it!!" I was getting angry just thinking about him. "I her. Out of all the anger in my heart I took it out on her! I will regret it for the rest of my life…but for now, I have to give her everything…" I could feel tears pilling up in my eyes. "I have to make her happy…" 

 

"Ji…Hoon…"

 

"Joon is a heartless bastard. Leaving her to fend her herself while she's pregnant…" I shook my head. "Even if I do raise the baby to be my son, and it ends up being Joon's, I hope he will go back from his hatred towards me…I have faith that Joon will forget about his revenge one day Sandara…I want him to be my brother again…I still care about him.." 

 

 

 

_______

 

A/N: ANNYEONG!

 

Sorry I haven't been updating as much as you guys would like! Mianhae !! ):

I have been writing ahead though. I just need to edit and it will be up in no time!! So please be patient okay guys!? :D 

THANK YOU so so much for all the support! I love it when you guys comment! SO continue to do so (: 

 

All I have to say is that there is going to be more drama >:D uwahaha 

!!

Alright well enough chit-chat! haha Gotta go to work ;-; Have a great day guys!