FIFTY ONE

Until I Met You

 

 

"That kid…is mine." 

 

I was completely in shock. Ji Hoon wanted to take responsiblitly for my baby? 

Did I even hear right!?

 

"The baby could be mine anyways…" 

 

"No. The baby's father is Joon. No one else is going to be his father but Joon!" I began to freak out. I knew I shouldn't have acted like that but for the man that hurt me so much to claim my baby was not right to me. Plus I knew Joon was the father. There was no doubt in my mind. Even if Joon didn't want him, the fact that the baby was his was never going to change

 

"Joon…has no intention of accepting that kid."

I was a bit hurt by his words. Even though they were harsh…I knew he was telling me the truth. I just didn't want to accept it.

 

"Maybe his heart will change once the baby is born--" 

I paused when I heard Ji Hoon laugh. It was a i-cant-belive-how-naive-you-are laugh. 

"You think he will allow for that child to be born?"

"W-what are you saying?" 

"Joon believes the baby is mine. He hates me more than anything in this world. I rap…" he couldn't say it. "I hurt you and made you this way Ha Na-yah…

He doesn't like that my child is growing inside the women he loves

He has no other choice but to hate you and the baby. You have a part of me in you…and that drives him mad. Mad enough to-" 

"Stop" 

"Ha Na-yah…please listen to me. I can protect you…just let me…"

"Not if you want to become the father. I will never allow that." 

Ji Hoon looked annoyed and frustrated. 

"So then, when he is older you intend to tell him that his father is an arrogant prick that never cared a damn about him?? That he slept with different women while you were pregnant?

Why the hell would you want to give him a father like that!? Why make another ed up person!? Because that is what he will become if you tell him that cruel of a lie. 

Joon became like this because of my father! My father never gave a damn about him and he always tried to make him notice him! You think this kid is not going to want to meet him someday?? 

With how much Joon hates this baby, you honestly think he is going to love him and be a good father to him!? 

Open your eyes Ha Na! It's not all about you anymore!" 

 

I was frozen in place. A single tear spilled from my eye. Everything Ji Hoon was staying was true

He calmed down a bit when he saw my expression. "I don't mean to make you upset…" 

 

His words kept repeating in my mind. 

"Ha Na?" Ji Hoon grabbed my shoulder and shook me a bit. I snapped out of my thoughts and stared at Ji Hoon. He had changed so much. 

 

Maybe I should listen to what he was saying…

 

"Gwechana?? Why are you looking at me like that Ha Na??? Are you sick?" He placed his hand on my forehead to check if I had a fever. I took it and moved it away from my face. 

"Ji Hoon…help me," With all the pain in my heart, I continued saying, "Help me forget about Joon." 

 

 

******

 

Joon was sitting alone in his house. 

His 'girlfriend' had left for a European photo shoot. He was seeing a model. 

Well, he wasn't exactly dating her as he had different women at his house every night. 

His old ways were coming out since Ha Na was gone. 

What Ha Na had said the day she was over kept going through his mind. She was being serious..

"Damn it Ha Na…why can't you just listen to me?" he whispered to himself. 

He hadn't seen her in a couple months. Joon missed her like crazy. All the women he was with did not satisfy him at all. He would even close his eyes sometimes and imagine it was Ha Na he was with.

 

As he stood up he almost tripped to the side. He had been drinking iously…not as much as to consider him drunk but he was a little buzzed. 

He closed his eyes for a second to regain his composure and continued walking. Something caught his eye that made him stop. He looked over at  the table on the side of the couch. There was the day's newspaper. 

He squinted his eyes to take a better look at what it said. 

 

Boosung's President Lee Ji Hoon - Secret Love Life? 

 

"The ?" Joon grabbed the newspaper and began to read it. 

 

President Lee Ji Hoon was spotted with a pregnant young women;

 

Joon skimmed through the article. 

 

Could this be the future heir of Boosung? Can this young lady be his secret lover? Girlfriend? Or even Wife? 

 

There was no doubt that Joon would be furious. 

"Ha Na and Ji Hoon? What the hell!?" Joon threw the paper to the floor. He was mad. Very mad.

 

Why would Ha Na be around Ji Hoon?? As far as he knew he thought Ha Na was terrified of Ji Hoon…

Joon looked down at the picture on more time. Ha Na was smiling. 

Ji Hoon's hand was intertwined with hers…

What the hell was going on!?

 

Joon grabbed his phone and dialed Secretary Oh. 

"Yeobuseyo?"

"It's Joon."

"Young Master! How've you been??" 

 

"I need to talk to you. Meet me in exactly one hour at the bar close to the company."

 

"Uh…of course…Young Master"

Joon hung up.

 

 

 

 

Joon was already sitting impatiently at the bar waiting for Ji Hoon's secretary. 

"What is taking him to long!?"

A young pretty bartender came up to Joon. She was dazzed at how handsome the man in front of her really was.

"Are you going to stand there and stare at me all day or are you going to do your job and get me a drink?" Joon said cockily.

 

"Um…yes sorry..what would you like?"

"Get me a beer." 

She nodded and left. 

 

"Young Master! I am sorry I am late." 

"Sit down." Joon ordered. 

 

"Why did you want to meet me?"

Joon went right to the point like usual. "I want you to do something for me." 

"Anything sir. What is it?"

 

Joon smiled. "Very good. You must have already seen the news, I take it." 

 

"Not today's sir. Did something happen??" 

Joon raised his head to look for the bartender. When their eyes met Joon signaled her to come to him. She practically ran to his table. 

"What can I do for you sir?" 

"Bring me the today's newspaper. Quickly." 

She looked surprised at his request but didn't argue and went to get a copy. When she came back and handed him the newspaper he took it rudely threw it right in front of Oh.

Oh's eyes widened. "President…Ji..Hoon…"

He was in complete shock.

 

"It isn't clear to me as to why this is happening. But I do know one thing for sure. Whether Ha Na has forgiven Ji Hoon for her is up to her, but I will defiantly not look past this. I want you to destroy the bastard child growing inside her." his eyes grew cold and full of hate.

 

Oh gasped. Joon was asking him to kill an innocent child?? Had Joon lost his mind?!

 

"I can never do such a thing Master Joon…"

 

"You said you would do anything…

It was your fault this happened anyway. You will do it or else," Joon gave him an icy stare. "I will turn you in for being an accomplice to Ji Hoon for and kidnapping." Joon laughed. "I can already imagine what the reporters are going to write about Ji Hoon and Boosung. 

It will destroy the company…you will go to jail and so will Ji Hoon.." 

 

Oh looked uncomfortable. He loosened his tie. 

 

"My revenge against him and Boosung would be complete…but I think it would all be too easy. I want Boosung to fall hard and I want to see Ji Hoon beg me just like that Lee Min Jae did in his last moments..

I don't want things to happen this way Oh…so help me out will you? Do as I say." 

 

Oh thought about it. That would be the easy way…the only way to save himself. Joon had become evil. Oh had no doubt that he would turn him in…

 

"I'll do it."

"Good. I want that thing gone."

 

Oh made a disgusted face at Joon when he turned to take a drink from his beer. How could Joon ask something like this of him? To kill a baby?! The Joon Oh knew was different. He had known Joon ever since he was a baby and he knew he had always been a little distant and cold but now...he was completely heartless.

As much as he didn't want to do it he had no other option.

Oh swallowed hard and asked, 

"How should I do it?" 

 

"Do anything necessary. Just don't kill her. From now on, you answer to me."

 

Oh nodded. "Understood Master Joon." 

Joon gave him a evil wide smile. It was frighting.

"Great."

 

Both began to drink heavily.