Social Distancing (All Royal OTPs + Jeongin)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS


The tops (meaning: Chan, Minho, Changbin, and Hyunjin) were having a very serious discussion about pranking their boyfriends, the bottoms (meaning: Woojin, Jisung, Felix, and Seungmin).

"You think It's gonna work?" Hyunjin said, he sounded bothered. Everyone knows how cuddly he was especially with his boyfriend, Seungmin, and this prank is not helping at all.

"It will. The question is, can YOU do it?" Chan teased. He is very confident with this prank. He knew how whiny his boyfriend, Woojin, is. He can picture out the pouty lips of his boyfriend already.

Hyunjin just groaned. Changbin on the other hand silently gulped. He thought how adorable his boyfriend is especially in early morning and he can't miss one kiss from Felix! I shouldn't have listened to hyung, he thought.

While Minho just grinned at the idea, he was so sure Jisung, his boyfriend, will be disappointed about it but that's the point, be a little mean to his boyfriend just to chill from what happened to the world today.

Then the prank begins as the bottoms plus their maknae marching out from their respective shared rooms with their boyfriends..

"Morning hyungs, why so quiet?" Jeongin said as he sat on one of the chairs in the kitchen.

The tops just grinned acknowledging the arrivals of their victims minus Jeongin though.

Felix yawned as he walked towards Changbin who was sitting on the counter. Felix looked effortlessly cute with his messy bed head, Changbin was so close in jumping down from the counter and just hug and kiss his adorable boyfriend and called it quits but at the same time he wanted to see Felix's reaction so he grinned.

"Hi babe, morning. Sorry but you have to maintain social distancing, 1 meter away from me, okay?"

"Huh?" Felix asked as confused as ever. Changbin wanted to kiss that confusion but he has to hold that urge for the sake of their mission.

"Fine. What's for breakfast?" Woojin asked calmly and had understood that this "social distancing" was also applicable to him. So no hug and kiss and cuddle to Chan. His loss! Chan was a little shock when his boyfriend just calmly setting the table and find himself a seat exactly 1 meter away from Chan's chair. He was so screwed.

While it hurt Hyunjin to see Seungmin hurt when he had to refuse the hug, "sorry, babe," he managed to mumble towards Seungmin. Seungmin scoffed finding himself a seat 1 meter away from everybody too.

Jisung as expected was already pouting, "aww come on babe, at least I'll have my morning kiss?" When Minho shook his head no, he was sulking. Jisung walked towards where their maknae sat.

"Ehh no..I am single for a reason so shoo.." Jeongin said pointedly to Jisung. Everyone chuckled at their maknae.

They ate their breakfast like they did in normal days except they sat 1 meter away from each other. The bottoms had quickly recovered and acted like the way they are being so loud even being 1 meter away from each other. Jisung and Felix played games sitting 1 meter apart from each other. Jeongin and Seungmin were watching cartoon movies minus the cuddling on the couch. Woojin silently washed the dishes. The tops looked so pissed, they regretted what they have done. Their boyfriends knew that it was only a prank, they knew that it was also necessary but they also knew that they were being extra mean today.

Night came Woojin called the kids to call it a night and Chan happily followed him to their shared room well except Woojin stopped him just outside the door.

"You will sleep on the couch, Chan. Social distancing right?" Woojin said smugly.

"Eh but babe, it was a prank, we made this--"

"Good night, Chan." Woojin slammed the door shut.

Chan blinked processing what just happened. He was about to sleep on the couch without a goodnight kiss, he sighed.

Hyunjin was so jealous right now, Seungmin just slammed the door in front of Hyunjin's face, saying he is going to cuddle Jeongin.

Felix and Jisung already cuddled up in Felix's bed, Changbin can't help but grumbled and sleep on his bed alone. Minho on the other hand sighed, he missed a lot about Jisung today and promised himself to not take part of any prank his hyung will decide.

One thing the tops had learned today: Do not mess with the bottoms.