Soft Hours (WooChan)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Woojin woke up from a whiny Felix shaking his shoulder, "Appaaaa, Dadddddy. Wake up.." Upon hearing his baby's voice he sits up immediately and felt little Felix's forehead. He sighed, so relieved that Felix has no fever anymore. It was the reason he and his husband, Chan, did not get enough sleep last night.

"Hi, sweety. Good morning." He glanced at his still sleeping form of his husband behind him. He kissed Felix's little cheeks and he smiled. Chan took charge of taking care a sick Felix last night. But now he was so relieved to see his baby's good and healthy again.

"Appa.." Felix calling him while aggressively tap his left foot on the floor while holding his pajama.

Before Woojin could inquire about his baby's form, another little voice called, "Lixie, are you done yet?" It was Jisung, Felix's older twin brother. Woojin smiled.

"Hi, darling. Good morning. Come here.." Then Jisung ran to his Appa giggling and Woojin gave him a kiss too Β while Felix still whined.

Woojin raised his eyebrow, "what's wrong, cub?"

"I wanna pee." Felix stated, eyes were glossy.

Woojin internally curse himself, how could he forget Felix being like this when he wanted to take a piss. He lets Jisung sits on the bed and brings Felix to the comfort room.

"I'm so sorry, baby." Maybe a lack of sleep can momentarily stop the function of one's brain.

Jisung can take a piss without help while Felix needs a little assistance because doing it all by himself could get his pants all Β wet.

"Alrighty, it's all done cub." Woojin said after settling Felix's pants.

"Thank you!" Felix shouted as he bolted out of the comfort room but he suddenly halted when Woojin called him.

"Where's my thank you kiss?" Woojin said as he crouched down.

Felix's eyes were wide as he ran back to his Appa and slammed himself into his Appa's embrace. Woojin then felt a kiss on his cheek. He couldn't help but reciprocate the kiss to a giggling Felix all over his face.

When they head back to their bedroom, Chan was already awake peppering kisses to Jisung's face too. Chan sits up on the bed as he saw his husband and Felix, worry laced on his face.

"Hey, buddy. How are you baby?" Chan said and opened his arms as Felix ran into him. He gave Felix a long peck on his right cheek.

Woojin smiled, "he's fine, I think. He's energetic again when I woke up." Chan nodded his head before pressing another long kiss on Felix's forehead.

"Oh thank God, you made me and Appa worry about you last night." Chan said pecking Felix's forehead again. Felix giggles and gets out from his Dad's grasp then jumped from the bed to run towards his twin brother that was already waiting for him by the door.

Woojin let out a sigh, it was a happy and relieved sigh that his baby is fine now. He can still hear their giggles from the living room.

"Babe, come here..you worry too much. He is fine." Chan said softly openning his arms for his husband. Woojin flopped himself on his husband's lap and hid his face into Chan's neck. He released another sigh.

"I'm fine, don't worry. I'm happy." Woojin mumbled a reply without changing his position. He felt a kiss on top of his head. Then they heard a very high pitch giggle from their twin cubs.

"You're right." Woojin said now looking at his husband, "but you didn't get enough sleep though." He continued.

Chan scoffed, "Babe, for you and for those cubs, I'll do anything." He smiled and captured Woojin's pouty lips before he can even answer.

"I love you. So much." Woojin whispered, leaning his forehead on his husband's.

"I love you too. So much." Chan giggled before he continues, "and our little twin bears."

"And our little twin bears." Woojin copied, smiling warmly at his husband.