Catch Me (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Minho was good at catching everything Seungmin randomly throws at him. One afternoon when Minho came home, he opened the door of his room and all it took was a second before something landed on his hand.

"Perfect!"

Now seeing that the fabric in his hand was Seungmin's boxer shorts, he rose an eyebrow at his boyfriend who has an evil grin on his lips as he sat in Minho's bed. Minho's blanket was covering the lower half of his body.

"What are you up to now?" Minho scoffed, putting the fabric into the laundry basket on the corner.

Seungmin pouted, "I'm ready, got no underwear now." 

Minho chuckled, "ready for what exactly, baby?" 

"Ready for bed to sleep. What else?" Seungmin answered in his monotone voice and rolled his eyes.

Minho laughed at his boyfriend, "okay, okay, I get it. You're so impatient."

"Well, I waited enough." Seungmin whined.

"Give me five minutes, I'll shower real quick." Minho kissed the pout off of Seungmin's lips. When Seungmin nodded his head, Minho chuckled and peck his lips one more time before aiming towards the bathroom.

 

 

"Babe!" Seungmin shouted as Minho just got through the door and the first thing he saw was a flying broom. He caught it nonetheless.

"Whoaaa! Baby, what is this?"

There's a chorus of giggles that Minho heard before Seungmin replied, "nothing, just wanna prove to Lixie and Hanie here that you're a good catcher."

That was when they just got together.

 

One morning, Minho was busy preparing their breakfast in the kitchen and Seungmin was also there. He's taking  his favorite bowl from the cupboard but unfortunately, it slipped from his hand. Minho was beside him and just on time with his quick reflex as he caught the bowl in his hand before it landed on the floor.

"Wow, you're so ing amazing, hyung!" There's a glint of wonder in his eyes as he took the bowl from Minho's hand.

"I just have to ignore the fact that you just swear." Minho chuckled at the younger.

That was the first time Seungmin found out that Minho's an amazing man, well when the older dances, he glows and Seungmin thought he's cool. But this new trick Minho was doing was making Seungmin realize a lot of things, including his real feelings for the older.

Since then, Seungmin often found himself staring at the older and always in awe when Minho did something new and amazing.

 


"Hyung!"

"Yeah-- what the Kim Seungmin?" Minho shouted in slight anger as he was startled by a thumbler flying in front of his eyes and if not of his good reflex, that ing thing would have landed on his face.

It was the first time Seungmin tried something to Minho as if to prove the other's cool trick and it's a success. It's true, Minho can easily catch anything. He swears the older is trained to do this or something, whatever, it was just so cool.

"You're so cool!"

"Yeah, before it landed on my ing face!"

Seungmin giggled, the audacity to still giggle at the older's face when Minho was far from being amused. Seungmin was feeling brave, at least Minho still have the grip on that thumbler and not wacked him with it.

"But it didn't because you caught it first."

"You are a brat, Kim Seungmin, you know that?"

"Hyung, will you catch me if I fall?"

And because Kim Seungmin was being a brat and a little more braver too, he claimed to be the first one that got Minho stunned.

That was Minho and his story before they got together.

 


Seungmin was pulled out of his thoughts when a pair of lips pressed onto his cheek, Minho came out of the shower, smelled so good and fresh soap.

"What were you doing in my room hmm?"

Seungmin has his own room but who cares when he also has boyfriend privilege? And that's staying invited or uninvited in Minho's room.

"I was waiting for you. You promised!" Seungmin pouted. Minho chuckled, of course, how could he forget? Minho promised his little boyfriend something about giving him his hundred percent attention.

"Yeah, I didn't forget, love." Minho chuckled, running his hand in between the younger's thighs under the blanket, feeling him up until it reached to his bare , "but I don't remember saying you could remove your underwear, baby."

"You kind of did."

"I didn't."

"You did."

"You're so needy lately."

"Fine, I'll just go back to my room!"

The bickering did stop there as the younger scrambled his way off of the bed  but before his feet had landed onto the hardwood floor though, Minho caught his waist by wrapping his arms around it.

"You're right, I did. Calm down, I did promise you, I'm yours for the night." Minho reassured the younger, tightening his arms around Seungmin's waist. The younger was grinning from ear to ear, he won.

"Just for the night? You're mine for the rest of your life because I fell for you and you caught me, remember?"

"Whatever. Just stay right here." Minho groaned, he would fight the younger over that statement he just made but chose not to. Seungmin was satisfied with the reaction he got from the older and giggled as he crawled his way to Minho's lap.

"I love you." Seungmin giggled.

"I love you too, brat." Minho grinned, fine, he fell for this menace too, so what?