Good Night (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Seungmin got home just a perfect timing of Minho's dish for their dinner is about to be served.


"Hey, baby. How's school?" Minho chuckles at the way Seungmin cutely yawns.


"Boring." Seungmin even made a weird noise as if to really shows how bored he was in school. They were together for four years already, Minho now has successfully owned dance studios and a reastaurant. It's always a wonder to Seungmin how did his boyfriend managed his time to all of his businesses. While Seungmin was still in his 3rd year of Photography, and by boring, he meant to say no interesting stuff had happened in his class for the night because don't get him wrong, he loved his course, it's his passion to take photos of everything. One day he wanted to have his own photography studio.


"Hungry?" Minho finished up setting the table before fully shifting his attention to the younger. Seungmin's university is just a minute or two away from Minho's flat, just on the other side of the block, it's been their routine now, Seungmin came home with Minho in the kitchen preparing dinner.


"Very. Please feed me." Seungmin cutely says, wrapping his long arms around the older's waist, locking his fingers together on the older's back.


Minho laughs softly then he plants soft kisses on the younger's face, just enough to make Seungmin giggle. After a year of their relationship, Minho proposed to live in together, there's no point of making it long and making them wait to live together when the both of them are so sure with each other. Although their first time meeting was not that pleasant of a memory for them still they hit it off after realizing that they actually have feelings for each other. So, they're in their fourth year as boyfriends and three years living together. And Minho just waited until Seungmin's graduation so he can ask him for marriage. 


"How about shower? Before or after dinner?" Minho asked as his other hand gently rubbed up and down on Seungmin's back. And if Seungmin was a cat, he would have been purring now, Minho's hands on his back really felt good.


"After. I'll shower with you." Seungmin murmured, his face was now actually shoved in the crook of Minho's neck as he  was still enjoying the feeling of Minho's hand on his back.


Minho hummed, "you really are a puppy, and I am like petting a grown puppy." And Minho quickly slap the younger's with the same hand that's been running comfortably on Seungmin's back.


Seungmin whined and pressed his face even more onto Minho's neck. Minho laughed at the reaction, so satisfied with the reaction he got from the younger.


"I love you, puppy." Minho's hand now was  rubbing on Seungmin's .


"No, I hate you!" Seungmin pouted, even if the older couldn't see it, Minho just kind of knows.


"No, you're not. Come on, be a good puppy and wash your little paws so we can eat, the food's getting cold already." Minho said while squeezing Seungmin's tiny waist before letting him go.


"I don't have paws." Seungmin grumbled as he slowly took his feet towards the sink.


"Yes, you have."

 

 


Seungmin's favorite part of the night is bedtime when both of them are already in bed, under their warm blanket, either they're still leaning on the headboard while Minho's reading a book and Seungmin's scrolling his phone or vice versa, or laying on the mattress, bodies are pressed against each other. While Minho's dishes are enough of a therapy for Seungmin's stress, being wrapped inside Minho's arms while they're already lying in their bed is still the best.


For tonight, their bodies were pressed together while facing each other, one of Minho's arm was under Seungmin's head making it his pillow while the other hand is tightly caging the younger's body.

 

"Love you." Seungmin whispered.


"Oh, I thought you hated me?" Minho has that smirk on his lips that made him look even more handsome and hot. God, Seungmin can't believe he has a thing for Minho's stupidly hot smirk.


"Am not. Please, rub my back..."


Minho laughs, "oh now you love me because you want me to rub your back. Am I reading it right, hmm?" Minho then affectionately rubs his nose to Seungmin's.


"Please, baby, I need it."


"Now you called me baby." Minho chuckles.


Seungmin pouts his lips and makes a slight movement so their lips collided together. It was a messy peck, it made Minho chuckle again, and he actually started to move his hand as well. Seungmin purred at the feeling of Minho's hand gently rubbing on his back. Ah, this is heaven.


"You really are a puppy, or a kitten perhaps? You just loved to be pet." Minho chuckles while rubbing the content Seungmin on the back. Seungmin hummed, this is life, he thought.


"I love you, hyung. Good night." Seungmin looks up to stare at Minho's eyes that already are looking down at him.

 

And instead of answering, Minho pressed his lips to Seungmin's in a searing kiss, swallowing the younger's lips and them immediately making some slurping and smacking noises as Seungmin kissed back. When they pulled away, both are panting for some air, Seungmin's lips looked swolen and his eyes were sparkling as they stared back at Minho's.


"I love you too, puppy. Good night, love." One more peck on the lips and Minho's hand on Seungmin's back resumed on rubbing up and down softly. Seungmin shoved his face under the older's chin, a smile on his lips, he knew that he's going to have a good night.