Briefing & Trouble~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

“So as you guys aware in 6 month, your 3rd concert will be held in whole Korea for 3 weeks. So I don’t want you guys play around and slacking here and there. There are a lot of promotion activities that need to be done, whether it’s individual or group activities”

INFINITE’s manager stop his briefing while checking some list in his files while the boys sit and listen obediently for their manager to continue. Sungyu as the leader note some important info in his small note and scratching his head when the stress started to crawl in. Although he looks like a tough and perfect leader, Sungyu is someone who easily stress when it comes to group activities. There a lots to thinks of and he got 6 people under his sleeves to take care of.

Woohyun who sit beside him, smile and pat gently the leader’s back to ease his stress. Sungyu give him a faint smile. Woohyun is the closest members to Sungyu who share mostly everything with him. Everything means from personal items to personal thoughts. Even their fans, acknowledge and love their fine chemistry with each other.

Myungsoo yawn and put his arm around Sungyeol shoulder. He still tired from his non-stop drama filming from morning till evening. He can’t wait to finish his filming to be with s again. He then put his chin on the edge of his best friend’s shoulder. His usual habit every time he sits or stand beside Sungyeol. While Sungjong sit between Dongwoo and Hoya. He cross his hand and put one of his leg on Dongwoo lap to prevent his second oldest hyung to move non-stop. Dongwoo can never sit still for more than 10 minutes.

“Now pay attention. I will briefly explain the schedule for this week. It’s not fixed yet. So be alert of any changing in schedule” continue the manager who known as Hyoan hyung by them.

“Tomorrow morning at 9.00 am, you guys will have a briefing and practice with your dance instructor and vocal instructor. So by 8.00 am, be ready. I don’t want any excuse of being late. After lunch, the stylist will prepare for your make up and your attire and we will shoot to studio for magazine photo shot. We might take a while over there. I heard the photographer is quite hard to please. So behave yourself and don’t make any mistake. Especially you, Sungyeol……..” said the manager with a slight warning tone while looking at Sungyeol. 

Sungyeol squeak and point himself confusedly with the sudden warning. The other members are chuckling with Sungyeol’s antique. Everyone knew that tall man always play around with his childish attitude. Normally when Sungyeol start his antique, it’s like a contagious virus. It will spreading start from Dongwoo to Sungjong and then to the rest of them including the most trusted leader. That’s why their manager always keeps the Choding under his watch.   

“Noted” voice Sungyu. He mentally notes to wake the boys early tomorrow morning. He needs to make sure the boys in line.

“After that if we got some time, the will be some dance practice for remix. Hoya and Dongwoo please take note” the name mentioned nodding their head. Hoya and Dongwoo was trusted by their dance instructor to be INFINITE’s dance monitor if the instructor was not around.

“Other schedule which is not confirm yet will be inform tomorrow, after the practice…….that’s all for tonight…….Sungyu take over, I need to make a call” finish the manager and fish out his phone. 

Sungyu instruct the boys to make a circle to give them some briefing as a leader.

“Tomorrow morning, by hook or by crook, by 7.50 am, everybody done shower and wait for Hyoan hyung. I will wake Woohyun up. For 2nd room, Myungsoo will be incharge to wake Dongwoo up and Hoya for the 3rd room. Is it clear?” ask Sungyu and train his small eyes to the name mentioned to make sure they get his point. All of them nodding their head and didn’t make any sound. Everyone knew better not to complaint or reply with a question when the leader is in serious mode.

While the boys still talking about the tomorrow photo shot, the manager come back and gesture Sungyu to follow him. He stands up and follows their manager outside. With Sungyu absent, the boys chatting freely about clothes and shoes they want to wear for tomorrow activity.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Outside the studio)

 

“What is it, hyung?” ask Sungyu worriedly.

He already aware that their manager wants to talks something with him. Something really serious considered the man pacing in front of him. He hopes it is nothing that can affect his group. Especially when the preparation for their concert promotion is around the corner.

“Sungyu ah………we were in big trouble”

 

A/N : What happen? What kind of trouble will Infinite face when everything went smoothly??