Maknae VS maknae~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 61

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“Sssshhhhhh~~~~~~~”

 

Sungjong and Myungsoo stop on their track right after they enter the studio. Although they was a bit confuse, they still bow to show some respect to their senior, TVXQ. Changmin just nod his head slowly when other INFINITE’s members came in.

Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sungyu and Hoya also show the same expression as Sungjong and Myungsoo, right after they enter the studio. They still bow a bit to show the respect but their eyes glue on the same spot, which make Yunho make the same sound again.

 

 

“Sssshhhhhh~~~~~~~”

 

6 of them slowly put their bag down but never change their attention. Changmin just chuckle seeing their confused face.

 

 

“You guys never saw he sleep before?? I thought INFINITE live in the same dorm, isn’t it?”

 

The sarcastic tone from the TVXQ’s maknae somehow annoyed the INFINITE’s maknae a bit. But seeing Sungyeol sleeping soundly with his head on Yunho’s lap really astonished them.

Today supposed to be INFINITE 1st practice with TVXQ. They know that Sungyeol arrived earlier than them as he does not have any schedule this morning. Although Sungyeol used to be the most childish and crazy person they ever met, but now he is not the ‘old Sungyeol’ anymore. So, they wonder how Sungyeol can easily befriend TVXQ’s members to the level that he can even sleep on their lap.

And not to mention, it’s not a normal group.

It’s TVXQ.

 

But for him to sleep peacefully on the lap of the legendary TVXQ’s leader is not something that easy to swallow by INFINITE’s members.

Especially Sungyu.

 

Come to think back for years they have been together, not even once Sungyeol ever put his head on his lap. So seeing Sungyeol’s calm sleeping face on Yunho’s lap make Sungyu feels a pang on his heart.

Does Sungyeol trust Yunho that much?

More than him?

Sungyeol even openly hide something from him. He knew that all along, but he chooses not to push that boy further because that might create a gap between him and Sungyeol.

 

 

“I’m sorry Yunho hyung…….for Sungyeol’s behavior……he should not do that in front of a senior…….I apologize on his behalf as his leader…….”

 

 

Sungyu slowly walk to Yunho and try to touch Sungyeol’s shoulder to wake him up. But Yunho’s hand stops him.

 

 

“No~~~~It’s okay Sungyu ah~~~let him sleep…….he fell asleep on the hard floor, so I put his head on my lap so he can sleep comfortably…….he had been practice a dance routine by himself for few hour before me and Changmin arrived……..he also dancing with us for 2 hours just now…….so let him rest a bit more……..”

 

Sungyeol practice a dance routine by himself?

Why Sungyeol did not tell him? Or any or their member?

 

Sungyu retreat his hand and nod his head slowly. INFINITE’s members are still lost for word and fix their eyes on Sungyeol’s sleeping figure. Meanwhile, Sungjong is the only one who trains his eyes on TVXQ’s maknae. Since the last meeting, he already has a bad impression on Changmin, especially the way Changmin looking at his favorite hyung. Changmin sarcastic way of talking also annoyed him.

Simply said, he hates Shim Changmin.

 

 

“So….urmmm~~~what should we do now?”

 

Sungyu break the awkward silent when nobody makes a sound.

 

Yunho fold his jacket and gently put Sungyeol’s head on his folded jacket. Once again, Sungyu feel a pang on his heart when he saw Yunho’s caring gesture for his own group members. As a leader, it hurt his pride a bit.

TVXQ’s leader then waves his hand signaling them to make a circle for discussion.

 

 

“Let discuss among us……..Sungyu, did you list out the song and performance that your group choose for the collaboration stage?”

 

“Yes hyung…….5 songs suggested for full performance, 3 remix and 4 TVXQ’s songs for our cover dance……..but it’s still adjustable……..”

 

 

Yunho smile and nod his head.

 

“And do you guys still up for a battle performance?”

 

“Yes, we did talk about that……….rap, dance, duet, vocal and cover dance……if time allow us, maybe some music instruments…..”

 

“So the group’s representative for INFINITE also has been decided?”

 

“Well…..for dance, rap and duet……pretty much decided…….”

 

“Ermmmm……”

 

While both of the leader discussing, all of them just listen in full concentration. Sometime Woohyun’s and Changmin’s voice can be heard, adding their piece of mind. Hoya, Dongwoo and Yunho exchange their opinion on rap and dance part. Meanwhile Changmin, Woohyun and Sungyu talk about the gimmick that they can do for their performance and the maknae Sungjong just nod here and there listening to all of them.

 

 

“Am I excluded in this discussion too?”

 

Suddenly the studio become dead silent and everyone shift their attention toward the voice.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~~what are you babbling about~~~come here~~~”

 

Sungyeol just smile faintly and nod his head when TVXQ’s leader calls for him. Although he tried to cover his facial expression, Myungsoo managed to catch a slightly hurt expression in Sungyeol’s eyes.

The INFINITE’s visual move a bit to makes a space for his best friend to sits when Sungyeol walks slowly to join the circle. He put his hand on Sungyeol’s arm and looks straight into his eyes. He doesn’t really know what bother his other half, but he knows that the smile on Sungyeol’s face right now is fakes.

But to his disappointment, that guy just brush off his hand off his arm.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~are you okay? Maybe you should rest more~~~~”

 

Everyone slowly nodded at Yunho’s suggestion. It is because Sungyeol looks exhausted and a bit pale. But only Yunho and Changmin knows how hard the boy trained with them the whole morning. Even Changmin didn’t have any objection if Sungyeol want to rest more because that boy looks so tired and fragile to him.

 

 

“Yunho hyung is right, maybe you should rest…….you look tired…..”

 

Sungyu mean well, but Sungyeol change of expression makes the leader think that he said something wrong. Sungyeol look disappointed with him.

 

 

“I rest more than I should already………more than any of you guys......just don’t exclude me from this too……..maybe I have nothing compare to you guys, but at least I can do this much……”

 

“Lee Sungyeol!!!!!”

 

Sungyu raise his voice at Sungyeol’s abrupt way of talking. All INFINITE’s members just clamp their mouth at their leader’s sudden growl. Meanwhile, Yunho just put his hand on Sungyu’s back to calm him down.

 

“Yeah……..people need to know their own value to survive……..I’m glad you know it…...”

 

“Shim Changmin!!!!!”

 

This time it is Yunho’s turn to raise his voice. He can’t understand Changmin’s ways of thinking because that statement will only make things worse. Sungyeol’s hurt expression and other INFINITE’s members glare at the TVXQ’s maknae is the proved of it.

 

 

“Yeah…….Changmin sunbae-nim is right~~~~~people should know their own value…..not just to survive, but also for not putting their nose in others group’s matter~~~~~”

 

 

All head shift to one direction. This time no word come out from anyone and everyone is speechless.

How fearless this boy can be? It is Shim Changmin that he up against, not just anyone.

He looks small and fragile, but that maknae has a firm voice and sharp eyes that remind Yunho of a young version of Changmin.

 

 

Jongie ah~~~~ I’m sorry……..Hyung is rude……..don’t learn that from me…..apologize to Changmin sunbae-nim right now, okay?”

 

Sungyeol put his hand on Sungjong’s neck and push his head down gently as apologetic manner toward Changmin’s direction.

 

 

“I’m so……..sorry Sungyu hyung……I’m sorry Yunho hyung, Changmin sunbae-nim……I’m sorry everyone~~~~~Yunho hyung is right…….Maybe I need more rest……I lost my mind for a while~~~~I’m…….I’m sorry…….”

 

Sungyeol slowly stand up and walk to get his jacket. The studio filled with death silent when all of them just watching Sungyeol walk out the studio with a heavy step. Nobody say a word. Everyone was speechless, even Changmin.

 

 

“What a mess~~~~~~”

 

Changmin just cross his hand and sigh.

 

Woohyun grab the hem of Sungyu’s sleeve when Sungyu suddenly stand up.

 

 

“What’s wrong, hyung?”

 

“Yunho hyung……I need to talk to Sungyeol……..may I?”

 

 

Yunho sigh and shake his head slowly.

 

“No……Let me talk to him……you guys just continue the discussion……Changmin and you can lead the group……..”

 

Sungyu just sigh heavily and nod his head. That’s right; maybe Yunho hyung can comfort Sungyeol better than him, thought Sungyu.

 

 

 

A/N: Yeah~~~~another update for you guys~~~~

Why Sungyeol become moody suddenly?

Since when Sungjong was that brave?

Will something happen between Sungjong and Changmin?

Will Myungsoo pull Sungyeol up or goes down with him?

Will the collaboration stage run smoothly or fail miserably?

 

Wait for my next update~~~