Oblivious Choding~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

“Myungsoo ah~~~”

“Myungsoo ah~~~”

 

Sungyeol scratch his head in confusion. Since they left Woollim’s building for their magazine photo shoot, his best friend being acting out of space. Myungsoo become moody and quiet. He barely touched his lunch and now he is daydreaming. He did his part for the photo shoot and its Sungjong turn now. So he came to find Myungsoo to have a chat. But look like his other half is in “L” mode.

Sungyeol smirk and move slowly to Myungsoo and give a peck on his right cheek.

Which is a worst decision ever.

 

Myungsoo was startled and unconsciously hit hard on his ribcage using his elbow. Sungyeol groan loudly and roll around the floor while holding his rib that became Myungsoo’s victim. Along Sungyeol’s groan, Myungsoo also hear their stylist yelling the choding name for rolling with the attire used for photo shoot.

Myungsoo sigh and help the guy to stand and patting his back to dust off some dirt that stained the black shirt that Sungyeol wore. 

 

“Your fault buddy, not mine”  Myungsoo shrug and walk away from Sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol just stare his friend’s back with a blank and hurt expression. He doesn’t understand why Myungsoo behave like that toward him. As long he can remember, he didn’t do anything that can offend the said guy.  

 

“Why everything is so mess up?” thought Hoya.

He watches Myungsoo from a far. He understands why the boy behaved that way. He knew Myungsoo felt the guilt from hiding about the meeting from Sungyeol eating him alive.  It is because, Myungsoo never hide anything from his other half. Let alone lying to the choding.  

But Sungyeol didn’t get his choding reputation for nothing. He skipping around and found his next target. He tips toeing behind the leader who reading something in his phone back and hug him.

 

“What are you doing hyung? I’m so boring. Myungsoo just dump me~~~”

Sungyu smile at Sungyeol cute whining. He pats Sungyeol’s head and gesture him to sit. Sometime Sungyeol are too childish for his age. All the members used to came personally to Sungyu for advice or guidance, except Sungyeol. It seems like Sungyeol never have a problem. He even sometime lends his ear for Myungsoo and Sungjong to share their concern.

 

“Then sit here and have a chat with me. Are you done with your photo shoot?”

“That’s why I rarely have a chat with you, hyung. All you talk is about work” whine Sungyeol.

“Ahahaha……okay, okay~~ then what you want to talk about, Sungyeolie?”      

Sungyeol gulp and gaze worriedly to Sungyu. He put his hand on Sungyu forehead and then holds both Sungyu’s cheek with his hand.

“What are you doing?”

“What wrong with you, hyung? You scared me”

Sungyu eyed the choding confusedly.

“This is so not you. Did you eat something weird? Since when did you were this nice?”

Then Sungyeol’s words hit him………..hard.

 

“YAHHH!!!!  Come here you brat!!!!!”

 

 

Sungyu’s voice fills the studio and Sungyeol already lost in sight. But his laughter still lingers around. Some of the staffs chuckling amusedly at Sungyeol’s antique. Dongwoo’s just shaking his head and smile when he heard Sungyu’s voice while doing his photo shoot.

Sungyu sigh and slump on the sofa he sat. He will try his best to be good to Sungyeol. Hiding about Sungyeol’s contract issue, meeting decision and act like nothing happen is not an easy task. He needs to be the example for others. He needs to be strong for other. For Sungyeol too. 

The photo shoot end early as the photographer was satisfied with their focus and commitment. Their managers bring back the boys to the studio for dance practice for their remix songs. They already informed with their tomorrow schedule.

When they reach the studio, Myungsoo is still in his “L” mode. Although he still talk to Sungyeol, he didn’t smile or laugh to Sungyeol usual crap jokes.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~ come here”

The tall boy skips lightly to Hyoan.

“All of you take a rest for a while. Sungyeol, follow me. Mr. Choi wants to meet you”

“Woah, seriously hyung? Just me? Why? Why? Why?”

Sungyeol glance at Sungyu with worried written all over his face. Sungyu just smile to assure him. The choding smile back and run to catch up with Hyoan who already left him.

 

“What is it now?”

 

Sungyu turn his head to Woohyun. He can see all the member eyes on him. They either worried or feel frustrated with the situation.

“Just trust our director. He said that he don’t want Sungyeol to get hurt right? He must have he owns reason to call Sungyeol over.” 

 

“Hyung, are you okay?”

 

Dongwoo can sense Sungyu’s uncertainty in his voice. It’s like the leader said that to assure himself more than the members. Dongwoo squeeze Sungyu’s shoulder to give some sort of support.

The leader just smiles and squeeze back Dongwoo’s hand on his shoulder. He felt grateful to Dongwoo caring gesture. He needs that. He needs s to trust him and stand with him.

 

“Trust?”

“Hyung, please take care of my brother. I trust you”  

 

Daeyeol’s words playing in his head. He feels a pang of guilt toward the Yeol brother. Both of them trust him. Is there anything that he can do? 

 

 

A/N: Yey~~~~ another update for you guys ^_^

What do you guys think the reason Mr.Choi called our choding to meet him????

Hope Sungyeolie didn’t get hurt~~~~~

Leave me a comment, critic, suggestion or anything >_< I’ll welcome all~~~~