A mess~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 83

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“Sit down Myungsoo ah~~~calm down, okay?”

 

 

“How can I? He didn’t pick up my call~~~~not even Daeyeol~~~did he really spend a night at Daeyeol’s place??”

 

 

Hoya just huff at Myungsoo’s antics. That boy had been restless since he woke up this morning. All of them also felt worried about Sungyeol, but Myungsoo is on another level of anxiousness. He can’t sit still and keep on calling his best friend again and again.

But the one who worried the most is not Myungsoo.

 

It’s Sungyu.

Sungyu felt bad about last night and he felt that he partially wrong on what had happened yesterday. He blamed himself mentally and thinks that he was the reason why Sungyeol left the dorm in the middle of the night in heavy rain.

 

 

 

“Sit down and be quiet Kim Myungsoo…….”

 

 

The visual of the group instantly clamp his lip and quietly sit down with a frown on his face. If it’s from Dongwoo or Woohyun he might still whine about all the things, but its Sungyu. Everyone noticed how moody their leader is since this morning. Even Woohyun keep a bit distance from Sungyu to give him a bit space to calm down.

 

 

 

“Sungyeol might put his phone on silent mode, so that’s why he might did noticed that you called…..and about Daeyeol, you know that their debut is around the corner……their phone might had been taken by their manager for them to focus…….be patient a bit, Soo ah~~”

 

 

Myungsoo slowly nod sigh slowly when Woohyun tried to comfort him.

They still are waiting for TVXQ and JYJ to come to the old studio to practice. Based on what had been discussed yesterday, not just the 2 current TVXQ’s members will collaborate with them; JYJ will also secretly join them on the stage as a secret guest for the collaboration. That why Mr. Choi was happy when Lee Soo Man carelessly gave the full control on the collaboration stage to him and even made an agreement on that.

So that, that old man won’t have any influence to change the collaboration’s flow.

 

 

 

“You guys really fit well with this old studio with that gloomy face~~~~cheer up a bit, can you?~~~~”

 

 

All INFINITE’s members quickly stand up to greet their seniors. It’s kind of overwhelming when they see the complete 5 members of TVXQ walking into the studio one by one. It’s like they watching the history in the making. Well, their collaboration might be one of the biggest twists that might shock not just the South Korea, but might the whole world with complete members of TVXQ.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry hyung…..but Sungyeol is not here…..can we wait for him?”

 

 

“Actually, Sung….”

 

 

“I met with Sungyeolie down stair………he’ll be here soon……so you guys can start stretching first…..Junsu and I will lead for the choreography….”

 

 

Changmin just scoff to Yunho who cut him off when Sungyu asked. He knows that Yunho tried to keep the fact that Sungyeol spend a night at their place. Yesterday, that boy broke down in front of them without a word. He cried non-stop in Yunho’s hug and fell asleep when the fever med took over his consciousness. Yunho even slept beside Sungyeol to take care of that boy.

 

Meanwhile, Sungyu felt a rush of blood run to his heart when he heard Yunho called Sungyeol as “Sungyeolie”. He doesn’t know how to describe the feeling but his ego and pride is hurt. Like someone snatching something away from him without consent.

 

Nobody notice Sungyu changes of expression. Except the leader of JYJ and he just smirks.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

After a while, Sungyeol arrived with a sour face. He still feels a bit dizzy and his throat is sore, but thanks to Yunho’s devotion on taking care of him the whole night. He also felt a bit guilty because Yunho might lack of sleep because of him.

All INFINITE’s members just quietly watch Sungyeol. No one seems to have any point to talk and only looking worriedly at that boy.

 

 

 

“Okay…..now that we have everyone here……I’ll divide the task…..we, TVXQ will supervise and train you guys personally…….Yoochun and I will be looking after Dongwoo and Howon, Jaejoong will supervise Woohyun and Sungyu, Junsu will responsible for Myungsoo and Sungjong…..lastly Changmin will look after Sungyeol……is it clear? Any question?”

 

 

Yunho shift his eyes to the INFINITE’s members one by one to see their reaction. He raises his eyebrow when Woohyun raise his hand slowly.

 

 

 

“Ermm……may I ask the reason for that? Isn’t it easy if we train together?”

 

 

“Okay……for Dongwoo and Howon, we will supervise for the dance and rap because me and Yoochun have different style and the rap battle performance already confirmed between 4 of us for the collaboration…..Woohyun and Sungyu have a superb vocal skill but still lack of harmonization and Jaejoong can help on that…….Myungsoo and Sungjong lacking in vocal control and dance coordination which Junsu are good at…….as for Sungyeol, no reason for that ……Changmin requested to train Sungyeol himself…..”

 

 

Sungyu frown at Yunho’s explanation. He understands about others, but not for Sungyeol’s part. But he didn’t say anything and move to form a group like Yunho told them. Sungyu’s eyes never left Sungyeol and he keeps on frowning when he saw Changmin whispering at Sungyeol with a gentle expression.

He didn’t like the way Sungyeol looks so comfortable when Changmin put a hand on his forehead and pats the boy’s head softly.

 

 

 

“Sungyu ah~~~what’s wrong?”

 

“Ermmm??”

 

 

Sungyu quickly shift his attention toward Jaejoong. The INFINITE’s leader look flusters and laughs awkwardly.

 

 

“No~~~nothing…..why did you say that?”

 

 

“Just the way you look at Changmin like he did something wrong~~did he? Tell me~~~I’ll hit him for you~~~”

 

 

When Sungyu was about to say something back, his snap his head when he hear a coughing sound. He widens his eyes and quickly walks to the source of the sound.

 

 

 

“Are you okay? Did you have a cold?”

 

 

Sungyeol quickly avoid Sungyu’s hand that tried to touch his forehead. He doesn’t want Sungyu to make a fuss about his cold. Especially he noticed that s keep looking at his way. This is not a good time to be distracted by small matter. They don’t have a luxury to pay any attention to anything other than the collaboration.

 

 

 

“I’m okay….”

 

Although Sungyeol’s gesture is based on his good intention, Sungyu take it the wrong way. He felt hurt that Sungyeol avoided his touch when Changmin just freely touched and patted that boy just now.

 

 

 

“O….okay……if….if you say so…..”

 

 

Sungyeol just walk out the studio because Changmin told him that he will not do any practice inside the studio. Changmin quickly grab Sungyu’s hand before the INFINITE’s leader turn away.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry………I’ll take care of him…….Sungyeol just want you to focus on the collaboration…..he mean well…..don’t take it the wrong way, okay?”

 

 

Sungyu slowly nod and walk back to his seat with a defeated look. That looks on Sungyu worry the INFINITE’s main vocal. Woohyun knows that Sungyu start to crumble from the inside. If this keeps on going, it will affect the whole group’s dynamic. That’s worries Woohyun the most because the entire member will crumble with the leader.

 

Hoya certainly will follow Sungyu’s downfall.

Dongwoo and Woohyun will have a handful of stress to cover Sungyu.

Myungsoo had enough stress with Sungyeol’s issue and he also depends on Sungyu a lot.

Sungjong will have no one he can depend on.

 

Simply said, everything is a mess.

 

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~~ Another update for you guys~~~~

 

What actually the reason Changmin separate Sungyeol from the group?

Is this one of his plan too?

Will the training with TVXQ and JYJ really help INFINITE?

What will happen if Sungyu start to crumble?

Will JYJ have their own plan in helping their juniors?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~~~