The Crack~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 82

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“I don’t want to talk about this anymore~~~~~please hyung~~~”

 

 

“No…..we need to talk!!!! Do you keep something from me??? From all of us??”

 

 

Sungyeol huff and rub his face in frustrated manner. Since they arrived at their dorm, Sungyu keep asking for explanation on his behavior when he kneeled in front of the directors of Shinhwa, JYP and YG and everything he said when he kneeled. He doesn’t want to talk or explain anything to anyone and the pain in his stomach makes him more restless being interrogated by his leader.

 

Meanwhile Dongwoo, Hoya and Woohyun silently watch from aside. Luckily Myungsoo and Sungjong have another individual schedule to attend. If not the two maknaes will be upset by what happen right now.

 

 

 

“I told you before, isn’t it??? I know it’s my fault and I’m sorry, but I have a reason why I can’t talk about it!!!!”

 

 

Sungyu do remembered that. Sungyeol did tell him about that, before he witnessed that boy sobbed in Kris embraced at the filming set. The scene is still vivid in his memory.

 

 

“Is that…….is that how much……..how much you trust me?”

 

 

“Hyung~~~~don’t say that to Sungyeol~~~”

 

 

Dongwoo decided to step in between the two when Sungyeol looks so disappointed when Sungyu said that. Dongwoo know how much Sungyeol yearn for Sungyu’s comfort but he can’t tell the leader anything and Sungyu’s words will only hurt that boy more.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah……..that reason……how big it is? Do you really have a little trust in us??”

 

 

“Stop it, Nam Woohyun…….”

 

 

Dongwoo raise his voice when he notice Sungyeol’s breathe is uneven with Woohyun’s accusation and he quickly glare at Hoya when the main dancer was about to say something. Hoya closed his mouth instantly when his eyes met Dongwoo’s.

 

 

“The reason………I…….after….after the collaboration…….you guys…..you guys will know after the collaboration……..about the reason…….please hyung~~~”

 

 

Sungyu let out a heavy sigh and turn his body around. That gesture just hurting Sungyeol even more because he thought Sungyu doesn’t want to look at him. But the leader actually feels defeated and lost. He just doesn’t want Sungyeol to see how weak he looks right now.

 

 

“I don’t care anymore……..just…….do what you want……..as long you feel happy about it……”

 

 

Sungyu try to walk away to his room, but he stop on his track when he hear a soft voice calling for him.

 

 

“Hyung……..because I trust you guys…..that’s why…….that’s why I’m doing this…….I……I won’t be a burden anymore…….after the collaboration…..I will le…….”

 

 

Sungyeol feel a tug in his heart when Sungyu walk away before he finishes talking. Woohyun just sigh and slowly follow Sungyu’s step. He needs to be by the leader side, or Sungyu will crumble especially when Sungyeol talk about him leaving the group.

 

 

“Hyung……”

 

 

Dongwoo just ignore Hoya’s pleading tone and slowly hug Sungyeol. He knows that Sungyeol was deeply hurt right now.

But the main rapper suddenly frown when Sungyeol’s trembling hand slowly push his body away. There is no expression on Sungyeol. He looks blank and soulless. His voice quivers a bit but Dongwoo clearly hear what Sungyeol whisper at him.

 

 

“I…..I need to go……tell Sungjong……and Myungsoo that I will be at Daeyeol’s place if they ask……and hyung……go…go to Howon, he needs you…..like Sungyu hyung need Woohyun hyung right now……”

 

 

Dongwoo turn his attention at Hoya who looks lost and insecure. That is the first time he saw Hoya looks that weak. Maybe because the pillar of INFINITE is weak right now, so Hoya felt affected by that. Sungyeol was right, Hoya need his comfort.

Although Sungyeol himself is hurt, he still tried to takes a good care of everyone.

 

Dongwoo turn his body and open his arms at Hoya. He smile bitterly when Hoya slowly hug him tightly and let out a heavy sigh when he heard the door of their dorm being close.

 

 

Sungyeol had left the dorm.

It’s raining right now and Dongwoo can’t think of anything.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

(TVXQ’ dorm)

 

 

“Are you that happy?”

 

 

Changmin just chuckling and nods like a little boy. He indeed felt so happy and can’t stop smiling for whole day. The plans that he gambles on run smoothly so far. Not just he was able to help INFINITE, TVXQ also was able to stand as a complete group in one place.

 

 

“Of course, hyung~~~told you~~~~this plan will benefit us too hehe~~~”

 

 

Yunho just smile. He can’t even remember when the last time he saw Changmin was this happy and cheerful.

 

 

(Flashback)

 

 

“Awwww~~~~he is so cute~~~~Changmin ah~~~~can we take him??”

 

 

“You can’t hyung……he is not a pet~~~”

 

 

Changmin just pull his favorite hyung away when Junsu trying to hug the confused Sungyeol. Junsu have a soft spot for everyone who is younger than him. Especially when the dolphin of TVXQ/JYJ knows about Sungyeol’s current situation. He had his own imaginary principle that everyone that’s younger than him needs to be pampered. That’s why Changmin is a spoiled brat since he was young.

 

 

“Su ah~~~It’s been a while since we gather like this and you didn’t see me?”

 

“Yunho hyung~~~”

 

 

Junsu skip lightly and hug his first leader. Of course his leader right now is Jaejoong in JYJ, but Yunho always be the first leader for Junsu. Yoochun just shake his hand with Yunho and put his arm around the shoulder of TVXQ’s maknae.

Meanwhile Jaejoong just casually walk and stand in front of Sungyeol to study the confused boy. Sungyeol quickly bow to Jaejoong and smile awkwardly when Jaejoong smile at him.

 

 

“Changmin said you are taller than me~~~~I guess that’s true after all~~~~”

 

 

Jaejoong turn his body around and smile to all 4 big director.

 

 

“Shall we start?~~~~~”

 

 

(End of flashback)

 

 

“Looks like it’s going to be fun~~~~let show that old man the power of INSPIRIT and CASSIOPEIA~~~~”

 

 

“Don’t be too excited Changmin ah~~everything could go wrong if we are not careful enough……..the one who going to get all the impact from all of this might be Sungyeol alone…….we can’t let that boy hurt more than he is already…….”

 

 

Changmin let out a soft sigh. His leader was right. They need to be careful because Sungyeol might suffer more than he should if something goes wrong. They can’t underestimate the influence that SM Entertainment had and how wicked Lee Soo Man is.

 

The sudden sound of the doorbell startles both Yunho and Changmin. They didn’t expect any visitor tonight. After all, it’s late already and raining heavily outside. Changmin slowly walk to the door follow by Yunho.

When Changmin opens the door, they gasp when they saw a trembling Sungyeol that soaked from head to toe and leaning to the wall for support.

 

 

“Sungyeol ahh~~~”

 

 

Yunho quickly catch Sungyeol when that boy slides down to the floor.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~you are burning for god sake!!!!”

 

 

Sungyeol force himself to stand up and smile bitterly toward the TVXQ’s members.

 

 

“Hyung…….can I……stay...…..just for tonight?”

 

 

Changmin sigh and quickly help Yunho to bring that boy inside. Sungyeol not just soaked with rain, but looking at his soulless face, that boy also soaked in his own tears and Changmin just sigh heavily at that thought.

 

 

“Yeah, what could go wrong huh……Stupid Changmin...”

 

 

Yunho just sigh at Changmin mumbling at himself.

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~Another update for you guys~~

 

Sungyu broken down…….

Dongwoo worried……

Woohyun and Hoya weakened…….

Myungsoo and Sungjong anxiousness…..

Sungyeol physically and mentally struggling by himself…..

Will this plan really help Sungyeol?

What will TVXQ and JYJ do to help INFINITE?

 

Wait for another update~~~~~