2nd Tao~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 20

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

Sungyeol sit awkwardly and keep on fidgeting on the chair. He had been act that way for more than 30 minutes already. He doesn’t know what else he should say. He already explained himself and apologized to the grumpy guy, but it was useless.

 

“Hyung~~~I’m sorry okay..........that’s my only option that time….”

“Your only option?”

 

Kris glares at the choding. His anger just fuels more by that absurd answer. For 2 days he was dead worried of Sungyeol when he received a message from Sungyu that Sungyeol’s schedule will be cancel for 2 days because of his injury. Sungyu even send him the picture of Sungyeol’s injured knee that looks much worse than what he saw before makes him freak out and call Sungyu over and over again. If not because of Sungyu’s advice, Kris might run to INFINITE’s dorm and knock out the choding so he can collapse for the second time.

 

“Can’t you even say that you are injured and can’t perform for god sake??!!!”

 

Sungyeol just lower his head even more. It not like he can explain his situation to Kris that influenced his decision. So silent is the only way to calm the tall guy. Kris really treats Sungyeol like his little brother. The feeling is the same like every time Sungyu patted his head or hugged him.

Seeing Sungyeol just keep quite make Kris feel frustrated. It’s the same. Totally no difference with someone he knew. It’s like he seeing Huang Zi Tao in Sungyeol. Tao also hide and withstand his injuries when practice and performed in his EXO era.

 

“So you result to pain killer huh?”

 

Sungyeol lift his head with a frown. How did Kris know that he took the pills? Even s know nothing about that.

Kris just sighs seeing that the choding didn’t deny it. He is indeed facing with the 2nd Tao.

 

“I’m totally okay now hyung~~~~ look~~”

 

Sungyeol stand and jumps twice to convince Kris. He also proudly shows his abs that slowly forming the six packs. Kris just stand and ready to walk away. He pats Sungyeol cheek and smile faintly.

 

“Let’s go. You need to “fight” me today……so let’s warming up”

“Okay hyungie~~~”

 

Kris refers to their task today. They will have a fighting scene together. The choding smile cheerily and follow the guy from behind.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________    

 

(In Mr.Choi’s Office)

 

“It’s still in process. It’s not as easy as that Sungyu ah”

 

Sungyu sigh and ruffle his hair in frustration. He came to Woollim’s main building to meet with the director for Sungyeol’s sake. But he didn’t get the answer that he wants.

 

“It’s unfair to him sir~~Sungyeol trying his best for INFINITE without knowing about his contract termination”

“There is nothing I can do. Right now I’m giving him the opportunity to prove himself as an actor. That the first step to prepare him when the time comes”

“But it affected us in some way”

 

Mr.Choi raises his eyebrow when he heard Sungyu’s remark. That’s what he wants to hear the most.

 

“How come it affected you guys?”

“You know Sungyeol…….He is bright and cheerful boy……..yes, he do lacked in talent. I admit that, but when seeing him injured, lack of rest and try his best for the performance makes me and Woohyun feel bad, Myungsoo also start to become more and more like his “L” image when Sungyeol isn’t around and Sungjong……………”

 

Sungyu stop his word and sigh. He just realized that he sound like a kid whining to his dad.

 

Mr.Choi hides his smile and just nods briefly.

 

“Let me see what I can do. Just put your focus on the team. Your new song is done, so you and Woohyun need to standby for team’s vocal practice”

 

The leader stands and nods to the director. He decided to trust Mr.Choi. That guy is the one who acknowledged his talent when other company rejected him including SM Entertainment. He pledged his loyalty not to Woollim, but to Mr.Choi. So he confident that Mr.Choi won’t treat them as SM Entertainment did to their previous idols.  

 

After Sungyu walked out of his office, Mr.Choi smiles in satisfaction. Looks like Sungyeol exceeded his expectation. He picks up his phone and dials a number.

 

“It’s time, make sure you observe them and give me a report later”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Where did you go just now?”

 

Woohyun drink some water after their dance practice in the studio. The leader is the only one missing when they practice just now.

 

“I went to see Mr.Choi. Just discussing our song and schedules”

“Did he say anything about that?”

“About what?”

“Sungyeol” 

 

Woohyun lower his voice to avoid anyone hears them. Sungyeol is dozing off at the corner of the practice room and both the maknae and the group visual leaning tiredly to him on both sides. Sungyeol came home late last night because he had extra scenes to film to cover back his absentee in 2 days. While Hoya and Dongwoo discussing about their rap part in INFINITE’s new song. Because the title is not decided yet, they just randomly write the lyric suits to the song. Although Dongwoo sometime seem like a childish kid who can’t sit still, he has a talent as a songwriter like Woohyun. Almost all rap part in INFINITE songs was written by him.

 

Sungyu just sigh and shaking his head. Woohyun shared the same concern with Sungyu. Although he knows nothing about Sungyeol collapsed incident, he did tell Sungyu that he felt bad for the choding.

 

 “We need to wait. There’s a lot to go through for this issue. We also need to standby for our vocal practice for the new song”

“You can count on me on that. Just focus on our team’s dynamic progress. Our schedules still piling up and you need to be in a tip top condition”

 

Sungyu smile and pat Woohyun’s shoulder. He feels grateful to have the guy by his side. Woohyun always willingly takes some of his burden as a leader. He never complaint or whining and became independent by himself. So the leader never needs to worry about him.

 

Sungyu then walk to the members and clap his hand to get the boys attention.

 

“Let’s go and have our lunch now. Later we got a group schedule for LoenTV program”

 

The boys nod their head and stand up. Sungyeol is only one who didn’t move and checking his phone.

 

“Sungyeol ah….let’s go~”

“I’ll follow you guys later; I need to make a call first”

 

Hoya just nod and walk to others who already went out.

                                                                                                                               

 

A/N: yeay~~~ another update for you guys

Looks like Mr.Choi have something in his mind………..who did he call?

And who did Sungyeol call?

I like how Kris interact with Tao during their EXO era, so I just put it in with Sungyeol~~~ <3 <3

Wait for my next update~~~~~

Please leave a comment, critics, feedback or any question if there is any event or chapter confusing you guys ok~~~~ >_<