The Black & White~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

Sungyeol walks with his head down to the end of the seat row in the bus at the back. He got 7 bus stops before he reach his destination so he need to be careful not to be spot by their fans. He settles himself, take off his sunglasses and pull down his cap to cover his eyes a bit. Although he didn’t wear any make-up and he uses a flu mask, still, it’s better safe than sorry.

 

The choding rummage his backpack and take out something. He opens the 3rd page of the document and read it content. Again.

It’s the 2nd document that he received from Mr.Choi.

 

1. Do not engage in any sort of topic of conversation regarding the “6 months agreement”.

2. Any disclosure on the agreement will result on immediate contract termination.

3. Any misbehave or unannounced absentee at the filming set are forbidden.

4. Any misbehave or unannounced absentee at the studio and practice session are forbidden.

5. Emotional or rebellious act are not tolerable.

6. Any addition practice and performance consultation will be allowed under permission.

7. Do not go against the filming set’s rules under any condition unless emergency situation occur.

8. Independently self-manage without the manager if there are any changes in schedule.

9. Independently…………….

 

Sungyeol close the document harshly and huff.

 

“So much for not telling anyone huh!!! Yet all the members knew…….”

 

He put back the document in his bag. Just read 8 terms out of 25 of the “6 months agreement” terms make him upset. Sungyeol knew that he can’t take back his words. He accepted the challenge himself, so there is no turning back. But it is hurt when he realized that the members knew about his contract issue. Except the stuffs he talked about with Mr.Choi.

 

 Well, it’s explained Myungsoo’s weird behavior yesterday.

 

“So that’s what they talked about……”

 

Sungyeol sigh and close his eyes. Actually the night Sungyu gave him the upper hand to wash up first, he heard them. Sungyeol forgot his towel and ran out to his room. He heard voices from outside the window and the choding decided to take a peek. Sungyeol can clearly see the stairs from the window. The voices are crystal clear to his ear. He tried his best to hide that he was hurt by what he heard and act like nothing happen. Although the members was the one who fail miserably in front of him. Sungyeol might be childish, but he is not dumb.

 

Well, although acting dumb is one of his charms. Sungyeol chuckle at those thought. Yes, that’s what he does best. There is nothing else he can do when he got super perfect teammates.

 

Charisma? That’s Sungyu hyung part.

Funny? That perfectly defines Dongwoo hyung.

Greasy? That’s Woohyun for Inspirit.

Cool? That’s what Hoya does best.

Perfect? There is Myungsoo.

Cute? That is the main reason for Sungjong’s existence.

 

So he chose being dumb, clumsy, childish and crazy so the team got variety of character. Well, where else the fans can see a handsome yet crazy idol? After all he got no talent that he can show off like other members. That why he didn’t care about his image sometime. Being a crow, gorilla, owl and sometime even a blank idol just to entertain their fans is what he can afford off. He survived with that for 3 years and it’s eventually became his habit and charms. But what Sungyeol didn’t expect is, it bites him back.

 

“Yeouido Station~~~~”

 

Sungyeol’s train of mind got cut when he heard the announcement. He grabs his bag pack and get off the bus. The choding fix his cap and walk to the KBS Broadcasting building. He feels kind of nervous and excited at the same time. This is first time ever he needs to manage himself without the manager. That’s what he agreed in the agreement with Mr.Choi.

 

The 9th terms.

9. Independently self-manage the individual schedule if the location is reachable by public transport.  

 

Yeah, self-manage. That’s why there is no manager picked him up this morning. He bet Hyoan going to freak out when he heard about this because Sungyeol normally the biggest problem for the guy even in the group schedule, let alone an individual schedule. Not that Sungyeol care. At least he got no restriction especially on food. Yeah, he is going to eat what he wants without concern on his diets menu.

 

Sungyeol stop his track at the stairs and look up. The KBS Broadcasting building is standing proudly in front of him. This is the place he used to dream of when he was a trainee in acting department in Woollim. He’s been here before for company tour to attend the courses for trainee actor. Then he stops dreaming when he joined the performance department. Now he dream to have a solo stage which is will remain as dream. Sungyeol just keep that stupid dream to himself because he knows that was impossible.

 

“Do you have any pass or appointment inside?”

 

Sungyeol was startled when he was suddenly greeted by the lady at the receptionist counter. The lady glances judgingly at Sungyeol. Well, with a cap covered his eyes, flu mask and winter jacket, everybody will stare judgingly at him.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry miss, my name is Lee Sungyeol from INFINITE and I was informed to come at 9.00am for my scrip briefing”

 

Sungyeol greet the lady politely and take off his flu mask to show his face. The lady gasps and smiles to the handsome guy standing in front of him. Although she saw a lot of celebrities passing every day in this building, this is the first time she see Lee Sungyeol from INFINITE that close.    

Sungyeol take out the guest pass he got from Mr.Choi and show it to the lady.

 

“I’m sorry for not recognizing you Sungyeol-ssi, because normally the manager will handle the appointment and the guest pass. So it is quite a surprise when the idol handles it themselves” smile the lady and stamp the guest pass for Sungyeol.

 

“Well, maybe I’m not popular enough to be by the manager~~” reply the choding and giggling to the lady. He bows a bit to say his thank and left the counter.

Sungyeol wonder around the 1st floor to find the elevator. When he sees one, the elevator door almost close so Sungyeol run fast to get into the elevator. Luckily there is person who holds the door for him.

 

“Thank…..thank you sir~~”

 

Sungyeol pant and bow his head to greet the person who help him. The guy just accepted his thank by hand gesture. From his side eyes, Sungyeol can tell that the guy was tall by looking at his long leg. Taller than him for sure.

The choding grew curious and wander his eyes to observe the guy. From his leather shoes, his black pant, long leg, slim waistline and nice build arm. A slender finger and pretty hand too.

Suddenly Sungyeol eyes stop on something that the tall guy holds.

The scrip. The same scrip that he got in his bag pack. With a big same title in front the scrip book.

 

“BLACK & WHITE” 

 

Sungyeol shot his head up and take a better look at the guy who oblivious at Sungyeol’s shocked expression.

 

“WHAT??????!!!”

 

Sungyeol put both of his hand on his mouth to avoid any sound come out. He froze and didn’t even realize the elevator's door open when they reach the 3rd floor and the guy get out leaving him in his frozen state.

 

“No way…..NO WAY MAN~~~~”

 

Sungyeol ran out the elevator excitedly and follow the guy from behind.

 

 

A/N : An update guys~~~~

Who the guy that is taller than our Sungyeolie???

Please leave a comment, critics, feedback or any question if there is any event or chapter confusing you guys ok~~~~ >_<