Thanks for listening~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 25

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

1. Do not engage in any sort of topic of conversation regarding the “6 months agreement”.

2. Any disclosure on the agreement will result on immediate contract termination.

3. Any misbehave or unannounced absentee at the filming set are forbidden.

4. Any misbehave or unannounced absentee at the studio and practice session are forbidden.

5. Emotional or rebellious act are not tolerable.

6. Any addition practice and performance consultation will be allowed under permission.

7. Do not go against the filming set’s rules under any condition unless emergency situation occur.

8. Independently self-manage without the manager if there are any changes in schedule.

9. Independently self-manage the individual schedule if the location is reachable by public transport. 

10. Accept additional individual schedule for practice session without complaint and keep it from the members.

11. Oblige to the filming procedure if physical training or practice on certain scene is necessary.

12. Use public transport for emergency purposes, company transportation is not allowed.

13. The misuse of company card for personal purposes will result on the card termination.

14. Must oblige……………………

 

 

The documents kiss the van’s floor harshly when Kris throws it away. He can’t stand to read the full 25 terms listed in the document. Kris was too angry that he mumbling curse words to no one. It’s been a while he was this upset. He was offered almost the same agreement when he has a conflicted with SM Entertainment. Except it was for going solo as long he oblige with the agreement terms for 4 months without fail. But Kris refused it instantly and files a lawsuit afterward.

 

 

“Call your manager now………..Tell him I’ll be sending you home, no need for him to pick you up!!!!!”

 

“No, hyung…..please don’t make this complicated……this was supposed to be confidential~~~”

 

“Your members should know what you’ve been through………especially Sungyu hyung!!!!!”

 

“NOO~~ NOBODY SHOULD KNOW……............ESPECIALLY SUNGYU HYUNG!!!!!”

 

 

Sungyeol took a deep breath after raised his voice to Kris. He thought the older guy will understand and listen to him. Instead, Kris exploded and threatens to yell at s. He decided to tell Kris because he needs someone to listen. He already broke the 1st and the 2nd rule of the agreement by doing that.

 

 

“Hyung……….I risked my position in INFINITE by telling you all this…….…so please~~~”

 

 

Kris sighs heavily and slump his body on the seat when Sungyeol practically begging him. They are sitting in Kris personal van waiting for Sungyeol’s manager to pick him up. The director let them finished early because of the bad weather.

 

 

“Why did you sign the contract? It just a distraction………..a way to save themselves…….”

 

 

Kris knows too well the strategy used by Lee Soo Man. If an idol want to quit, he offer the temporary agreement with promising position or chance if they survive the duration given in the agreement. Well, in Sungyeol case it was 6 months. Then the old guy will do anything to weaken the idol confident and passion until they give up before the dateline of the agreed duration. That way, the idol will be the one to be blame and bear the consequences.

 

Kris afraid that Sungyeol will break down before the times is up. The boy just goes through 3 months of the agreement and he already crying mess. He knows what it feels to fight alone a losing battle. He had been there.   

 

 

“I know hyung…………..I’m not stupid………”

 

“Then why??? Why accepted it when you can’t win……..It’s freaking Lee Soo Man we talking about!!! He had executed a lot of powerful senior’s idol. Have you forgotten?????  Hankyung from SUJU, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu from TVXQ, Jessica GIRL GENERATION and Sulli f(x) !!!!!!!!!!!…………..even me, Luhan and Tao….………JUST BECAUSE WE WANT OUR RIGHT TO BE RESPECTED………and all of us still suffered from that…….we lost friends, trust and fans…………. ”

 

“BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER…..…….I AM NOT TALENTED AS YOU GUYS……….I CAN’T SURVIVE A WEEK WITHOUT MY MEMBERS!!!!!”

 

Sungyeol’s face turning red and his body tremble in frustration. He was exhausted. Exhausted to explain and justify the decision he made. Seeing the boy in front of him at the verge to tear, Kris feels bad pushing the boy too hard when he is already too fragile.

 

 

“Okay…okay….I’m sorry Sungyeol ah~~~~~ I’m sorry……..”

 

 

Once again, Kris pulls the choding into his embrace and cooing him with apologetic words. He needs to do something. Maybe he can help. Even a little bit. Hard work can beat talent.

 

"Thank you hyung........................for listening"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

  

 

(Meanwhile in INFINITE’s dorm)

 

 

“Hyung!!!!!!! How could you do that????”

“What did I do???”

 

 

Woohyun ruffle his hair in frustration. While Hoya cross his hand with an annoyed face. He really can’t believe the leader he respect the most will do something stupid like that. Seeing the two frustrated boys in front of him make Sungyu feel wronged. What did he do actually?

 

 

“Aisshhhh Hyung~~~~~ I said talk to him……….Not beat him up!!!!!”

“I…....beat…….….WHAT???!!!”

 

 

Sungyu eyes widen to the max by that accusation by the main vocal.

 

 

“Hyung, I can’t believe you did that………..I’m disappointed in you~~~”

 

 

Sungyu shift his eyes to Hoya who looking down on him. He sighs and face palmed himself. So much for ‘the most reliable’ members in the group.

Heck!!!!!! These guys are stupid.

 

 

“Even when Myungsoo beat him and give him a black eye, Jongie spiked his coffee until he can’t sleep, Dongwoo hyung tripped him down stairs and sprained his ankle, Hoya called him ugly in front of Daeyeol and I gave him expired milk when his was thirsty……..He just laugh it off and didn’t cried~~~~”

 

 

Woohyun turned hysterical and nagging to the leader.

 

“Yeah……...you must hit him brutally that make our choding cried…..maybe he bleeds somewhere”

 

Hoya support Woohyun rambling with another accusation. Both of them too caught in the moment that they didn’t realize the dark aura around their leader.

 

“SMACKKK!!!!!”

 

“OUUCCHHHH~~~~~”

 

Woohyun and Hoya both rub their head. The leader fist was not something they can’t underestimate. That chubby fist definitely has enormous impact on their skull.

 

“WHEN DID I BEAT HIM??!!!!!”

 

Woohyun and Hoya cower themselves in front of Sungyu. It’s been a while they see the leader was this loud.

 

“I thought you already slow talk with Sungyeol about you guys little fight……..so when you said about Sungyeol crying……….with….with your temper……..we just thought that……”

 

“Just because I have temper, you thought I beat Sungyeol??? Wanna see my real temper??!!!”

 

“Sungyu hyung……….…we just shocked when you suddenly asked that………..what was the question again?”

 

 

Hoya tries to cool down the fuming leader by changing the topic. He knows the others can wake up by only Sungyu’s voice. Except for Dongwoo. Things might get worst if they wake up. So as the most calm person in the group, Hoya have given responsibility by Mr.Choi to control Sungyu temper when thing out of control. Especially to endure having crazy boys as his band mate.

 

After taking a deep breath and a few minute to regain back his cool, Sungyu look at the boys and ask again.

 

"When the last time did we……..…or any of you saw Sungyeol cry? Other than in his drama or crocodile tear every time he pranked us………….”

 

“Why you ask?”

 

Hoya hastily pinch Woohyun’s arm until the guy flinch and glare at him. Sometime the main vocal lack of senses of his surroundings. The leader is clearly not in the mood to explain. He might fuel back the ‘Tibet Fox’ from hell.

 

 

“Answer me, Hyun ah……..” growl Sungyu.

 

“After Jie Ae left?”

“That’s was years ago……..”

 

“Our first grand award?

“We all cry………………..”

 

“Second award?”

“Same…………………..”

 

“Third……………….”

“Don’t start, Nam Woohyun……….” Sungyu growl again.

 

“Myungsoo’s scandal?”

“He didn’t cry…………”

 

“Daeyeol joining Woollim?............wait, he screamed, not cry……”

“Uurmmmmmmm……………….”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“When Dubu, Coco and Nurungi left us……that the last time he cried……..”

 

 

Sungyu, Woohyun and Hoya soul nearly left their body by the sudden deep voice. Their shift their attention to the second room in their dorm. The owner of the voice crossed his hand and lean on the door frame with annoyed face. He just woke up by Sungyu loud voice. He peeked and assumed that Woohyun and Hoya was scolded by the leader because they didn’t sleep yet. But when he walks back to his bed, his step halts when Sungyeol name was mentioned.

 

 

“Sorry, did we wake you up, Myungsoo ah?”

 

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~ another update for you guys~~~~~

Kris wants to help???? But how……..they were facing “The Great Lee Soo Man”…….It’s not an easy fight~~~~

And how did Sungyu know that Sungyeol cried??

 

Wait for my next update~~~

By the way, maybe there is some unfamiliar name I mentioned in the chapter………for those who didn’t know……JIE AE is their little sister in YOU ARE MY OPPA variety show before INFINITE debut, who now is the lovely girl in LOVELYZ girl group~~~~

And DUBU, COCO and NURUNGI is the Korean Jindo puppy that they raised in BIRTH OF A FAMILY variety show~~~~

It’s a fun and funny program, if any of my reader didn’t see it yet….you better do that hahahahaha~~~

Please leave a comment, critics, feedback or any question if there is any event or chapter confusing you guys ok~~~~ >_<