Maknae's & Rapper's line~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 54

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“Is it……is it because…because of me?”

Sungyu sigh and shake his head at Sungyeol.

 

 

“No Sungyeol ah……it’s not because of you or anyone……it’s nothing…..”

 

Sungyeol just flash his hurt expression at Sungyu. He knows the leader just lied to him. He knows Sungyu’s better. After all, the scene in front of him show the opposite of what the leader said, with Hoya hug the crying maknae, Sungyu’s hand on Woohyun’s chest and the main vocal tighten jaw, Dongwoo’s clenched fist and Myungsoo isolate himself from other. For sure something happen, especially when he heard Sungjong said his name.

 

“I’m sorry……I…..I think I need....to go home…….”

 

“What’s wrong Sungyeol ah~~~ Are you not feeling well??”

 

Dongwoo instantly forget about his anger toward Woohyun and rush to Sungyeol’s side. Everyone looks worried but didn’t say anything. Only Sungyu let go of Woohyun and walk toward Sungyeol. He gazes suspiciously at that boy when he saw a trace of dried tears on Sungyeol’s cheeks.

 

 

“Are you okay? How is your tummy? Still pain?”

 

Sungyeol knotted his eyebrow and shift his eyes to Dongwoo. Did Dongwoo told the leader about that?

 

Sungyeol just shake his head and look at the crying maknae in Hoya’s embrace.

 

 

“I’m….i’m okay….but why Jongie crying?? Is it…..is it about me?”

 

“No~~~~It’s not…..he just…..”

 

“Yeah…..it’s about you…..”

 

“Kim Myungsoo!!!”

 

Sungyu raise his voice at Myungsoo’s casual way stated the fact when everyone trying to think of any excuse to tell Sungyeol. Everyone worriedly look at the choding. They don’t want Sungyeol to feel hurt when he was not in good condition. Sungyu noticed that since morning, Sungyeol’s hand never left his tummy and he rub his tummy frequently. Maybe to ease away the pain in his stomach.

But Sungyeol’s eyes look dull and his has a poker face that makes it hard for everyone to read. He walks slowly to the maknae and pull him from Hoya’s embrace. He then hugs Sungjong and gently rubs the back of the maknae.

 

 

“I’m sorry……hyung promise…..hyung will protect you, okay? Hyung will make things right……..Don’t cry Jongie ah~~~”

 

Hearing the soft voice cooing him, the maknae stop crying and hugs his favorite hyung tightly. There is a lot of mix feeling roaming in his heart that make him cried. He was angry, confused, scared, nervous and insecure at everything and everyone right now. Only Sungyeol’s warm hug makes all the feeling fly away.

 

 

“Urrgghhhh~~~”

 

Sungyeol put his hand on his mouth. The nauseous feeling and the pain in his stomach come again. Sungjong who notice Sungyeol’s pain expression quickly let go of his hand that tightly wrap around Sungyeol.

 

 

“Sung….Sungyu hyung~~~ I think Yeolie hyung is not feeling well~~~~”

 

Sungyu, Dongwoo and Woohyun walk to Sungyeol who press his hand hard on his tummy. Meanwhile, Myungsoo quietly crawl beside his best friend to check on Sungyeol.

 

 

“That’s it~~~~~Howon, call Hyoan hyung, now!!!”

 

With that strict order from the leader, Hoya quickly fish out his phone in his pocket and make a call to their manager.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~ do you bring your medicine?”

 

Sungyeol just close his eye and focus on the pain. He slowly takes out the small pill container in his pocket and put the pill on his palm. Sungjong quickly snatch his water bottle and give it to Sungyeol.

But Sungyeol just stare blankly at the pills. He still remembers what Changmin warned him about the pills. He was not supposed to take it, but his body already used to the pill and how can he practice with the pain. His whole body literally needs the help of the pill to deal with the pain.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~…..what are you waiting for? Take it~~~~”

 

Sungyeol just gaze at Woohyun’s worried face. He bet s don’t even know what kind of pill that is in his hand. He smile bitterly and swallow the pill.

 

 

“Screw Changmin sunbae-nim……He doesn’t know anything……..these guys mean a lot to me…..more than my life……”

 

Sungyeol smile faintly at that thought. Indeed, INFINITE members mean world to him. No one can replace them. He will do anything to protect INFINITE.

After the choding took the pills, Myungsoo pull Sungyeol’s body and let his head rest on his lap while waiting for Hyoan to come and bring him home. Sungyeol just close his eye, put his hand on his forehead and wait for the pill to do its magic.

Myungsoo sigh softly looking at his best friend that looks vulnerable while his fingers play with Sungyeol’s soft hair. There is no more cheerful and noisy Sungyeol, no more laugh and prank from him and no more Sungyeol who always stay by his side. Myungsoo wonder why all of this happens to his other half. Sungyeol might be a bit annoying but he never hurt anyone and he was a good listener when every time Myungsoo need someone to listen to him.

Just why all of these things happen to him?

 

 

“Soo ah~~”

 

Myungsoo’s hand stops Sungyeol’s hair when he hears the choding call him.

 

Urmm?”

“Are you okay?”

 

Myungsoo frown. He should be the one who ask that question to Sungyeol, not the other way around.

 

“Why you ask me? You are the one who vomited here and there, collapsed and end up in the hospital……not me…….”

 

Sungyeol lift his hand from his forehead and gaze at Myungsoo. Then he raises his hand, poke Myungsoo’s nose with his finger and smile weakly.

 

 

“You know what I mean……..I heard you didn’t talk at all these past few days……..What’s wrong? You can talk to me……..”

 

Myungsoo grit his teeth and tighten his jaw. Even when Sungyeol is not well, excluded from INFINITE’s schedules and busy with his drama’s filming he never complaint a bit. At the same time he still tries to look after Sungjong and concern about Myungsoo.

Meanwhile, everyone just quietly does their own things. But once in a while they glance at ‘Myungyeol’. Everyone just sigh when they saw how easily Myungsoo, who keep his mouth shut for few days, freely talk to Sungyeol. They don’t know exactly how Sungyeol succeed to climbed over the ‘wall’ that created by Myungsoo.

Is it because their close ? Or it is just simply Sungyeol? Because not only Myungsoo, even Sungjong will only listen to Sungyeol.

 

 

“No….it’s nothing~~~I’m okay....just tired with the schedule…and the cancellation of our comeback….just that…..really….”

 

Sungyeol smile and keep poking Myungsoo’s nose with his finger. That small gesture by his best friend makes him smile. Even Sungyu smile a bit when he saw the dimple smile paste on Myungsoo’s face. He hasn’t seen that dimple for weeks already.

 

 

“Really? Come to me anytime when you need someone to talk to……..I’m free anytime for you……..”

 

“Only Myungsoo hyung? Me? What about me?”

 

Sungjong crawl to Sungyeol and land his head beside his favorite hyung, on Myungsoo’s lap. The youngest that have a cold war with Myungsoo for days, easily approach the visual and even grab Myungsoo’s other hand and put it on his head.

 

 

“Soo hyung~~~~do the same to my head~~~~”

 

“Uhh?? Wh……what?”

 

“Like what you do to Yeolie hyung~~~~hurry~~~”

 

Myungsoo slowly the maknae’s head. He feels a bit awkward and confuse when Sungjong easily talk to him when they actually avoided each other for few days.

 

 

“Of course you too, Jongie ah~~~~Hyung have time for you too…….”

 

Sungyeol smile warmly and poke the maknae’s nose like what he did to Myungsoo. Sungyeol’s action makes both Myungsoo and Sungjong chuckle a bit.

 

Seeing the ‘maknae line’ teasing each other and chuckling makes the others hyung smile. Just now all of them except Sungyeol almost have a fist fight with each other, but now all of them unconsciously smile.

Hoya especially, smiles broadly and feel relieved that Sungjong and Myungsoo already reconciled after days of cold war. The issues between the both maknae stressed him out for days. But Sungyeol fix that in just a minute and he didn’t even try to do that. The choding just being himself and all those thing just………..happened.

 

 

“We, INFINITE~~~~~need Sungyeol……if only….if only I can do something to help him…..”

 

Hoya close his eye with that thought playing in his mind.

Then he opens his eyes with a different glint. He decided. He will do something, or maybe try something. He shifts his eyes toward Dongwoo and smirk.

And Dongwoo, being the closest to Hoya, instantly got an idea behind that smirk.

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~~Another update for you guys~~~~

Sungyeol ignored Changmin’s warning!!!! What will happen?

Will Changmin know about that?

Sungjong and Myungsoo reconciled!!!!!! But will it stay that way, or they will fight again?

What’s the meaning behind Hoya’s smirk??

 

 

Wait for my next update~~~~~