Brothers~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

“Not again……….”

 

Hoya lifts his eyebrow when he heard the maknae mumbling by himself at their room’s door. The youngest have been standing there for almost 30 minutes and monologue to himself. Hoya put down his phone and walks to the boy to see what he up to.

 

“What’s up, Jongie ah?

 

Sungjong just sigh and point his finger to the guy who sitting tensely at the living room and burning hole to his phone with his sharp glare. That guy has been that way since he returned from his schedule an hour ago.

 

“It’s like déjà vu, hyung. He was like that yesterday too”

 

Hoya just smiles and pats the youngest head. He fully understands the maknae’s concern. If Sungyeol is a source of his energy, Myungsoo is the source of his tranquility. Any changes of mood by both of them will affect the youngest emotionally. Hoya walks to the living room and squat down beside the guy mentioned by Sungjong.

Myungsoo was oblivious by Hoya’s presence and has been chewing his cheek. His antics amused Hoya.

 

“You look like a wife who caught her husband cheating, Myungsoo ah~”

 

Myungsoo just glance to Hoya and sigh. He sure he do look like one. Sungyeol never come back this late. Especially alone. They had group schedule at 5.00pm, but their manager said that Sungyeol can’t make it because he got extra schedule. Hyoan didn’t say a word what kind of extra activities that Sungyeol got. No matter how many time he asked. Not even when Sungyu himself almost grab the manager’s collar.

 

“I know hyung. But it’s getting late and we got to get up early for morning practice. You know how Sungyeol is when he didn’t get enough rest”

 

Hoya just nod at Myungsoo’s statement. He’s right. Every time Sungyeol in that state, his lack of focus and energy, which result a scolding from their dance instructor, who is perfectionist in every aspect. Even a slight off-beat movement will make them repeat the same routine over and over again. That’s how the INFINITE got their tittle as the most-synchronized-dance idol group.

Thanks to Sungyeol. Most of the time.

 

Suddenly Myungsoo hear the password to their door being press. He stands up and walks to the door follow by Hoya. Myungsoo ready to roar at the chodings face and Hoya’s roles is to prevent any noise from both of them. Sungyu and Woohyun are dead-panned from their performance in Immortal Song show and group activities.

 

So any noise might wake up “Namu, the step-mother”. Worst, the “Tibet fox” from hell.

 

But both of the guy shut their mouth when they see the almost-died choding. His shirt drenched in sweat. His eyes already lost his shine and he walk like a drunk man. Sungyeol take off his shoes and meet Myungsoo concerned eyes.

 

“Oh hi……you guys didn’t sleep yet?”

“Myungsoo waiting for you and Sungjong also can’t sleep yet”

 

Sungyeol smile faintly at Hoya’s tone. Although Hoya is the type of a person who hard to show any affection gesture to other members, he is someone who watch out for the members in silent. Sungyeol know it too well the worried tone of the guy.

 

“I’m sorry…..got caught up with something else. I’ll explain to Sungyu hyung tomorrow. He might get all cranky on me now”

“You bet. Be prepare for my cranky side too……….now go wash up and rest”

 

Myungsoo walk to his room and close the door. Hoya just smiles and takes Sungyeol’s bag pack from his hand. He knew that Myungsoo cool down instantly when he saw Sungyeol’s condition.

 

“Myungsoo’s right. Go wash up and rest”

“Hyung, why do I feel like being caught cheating on my girlfriend?”

 

Hoya chuckle when he heard Sungyeol’s remark. He didn’t reply and push Sungyeol to their shared room. The choding need to recharge his energy for tomorrow. Sungyeol just comply and go clean up his sweaty and sticky body.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Flashback)

 

 

“Welcome to all for our script reading and briefing. Let me introduce myself. My name is Kim Won Seok. I’m the director for KBS new drama “BLACK & WHITE” and you guys are the selected actor and actress for this drama”

 

All the casts show their respect to the director and started to introduce themselves one by one. Sungyeol was beyond excited and happy when he introduced himself. He gets to sit in the same room with the famous director who directed and produced a lot popular masterpieces. He respects all the actor and actress that he will work together for this drama.

But his eyes glue to the only one person that stole his attention from the start. The one who help him.

 

“Good morning, my name is Wu Yifan, but you guys can call me Kris. I’m happy to be casted for this drama. Please take good care of me”

 

Sungyeol clap like a seal when Kris Wu introduced himself. Since he was in acting department in SM Academy, he always saw Kris as his role model. Even after he was transferred to Woollim acting department, he still followed the guy development in SM Entertainment. In fact, Sungyeol sudden change of interest to be in performance department is influenced by Kris when he was captivated when he saw Kris performed on stage, dance, sing and rap when he was trainee. Nobody ever knows that. Not even Daeyeol and s. Simply said, he is Kris Wu fanboy.

 

(End of flashback)

 

Sungyeol smile from ear to ear. He gets to be in the same drama with his role model and become the “little brother” to the amazing man. That Sungyeol character for the drama. He is the WHITE and Kris will hold the character of the BLACK as his big brother. His character as bubbly, cheer, childish and clumsy little brother really fits him. And Kris will be the cold, quiet, bold and vicious big brother. They portray the drama tittle relationship. It’s a thriller genre of drama.

 

Sungyeol can’t wait for tomorrow. The schedule for filming will start next week but he was instructed to hit the gym every day for drama purposes. It will have a lot of action scene and Sungyeol need to in shape and fit. That’s why he came back drenching in sweat and exhausted. He just forced his weak body to exercise.

 

Sungyeol drift to slumber with a smile on his face.

 

 

 

A/N : Yeay…. Another update for you guys……. Well I really like Kris Wu and really dream of seeing them to be in same drama as brothers……….Oh come on~~~~ you guys know how similar it is Sungyeolie to Kris Wu……well in term of look……..Sungyeol pass with flying color to be a long lost brother to Kris hehehehe~~~

Please leave a comment, critics, feedback or any question if there is any event or chapter confusing you guys ok~~~~ >_<