Director's Decision~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author POV

 

“Sungyu ah~~”

 

Hyoan poked his head through the door and call the leader out.

All the members are warming up for their dance lesson. Myungsoo still look tired and Sungjong yawning like a hippo.

This morning was a total chaos. Although Sungyu woke really early, he didn’t expect the most trusted members and the one he gave the responsibility to wake another member, Myungsoo and Hoya will sleep like a log and didn’t even move at all.

He almost lost his voice due to all the screaming he did this morning. Luckily there is someone unexpectedly helping him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Yes, hyung?”

 

“The director is here, make any excuse for all the members to attend the meeting and………….….make sure Sungyeol didn’t move an inch from here, okay?”

Sungyu sigh and nodded.

 

The gloomy leader closes the door and look at his boys.

His focus is on Sungyeol. The Choding patting the maknae’s head on his lap and smiling to sleepy Myungsoo that doze off on his shoulder. If not because of Sungyeol, they might be in big trouble this morning.

Sungyu still remember the scene this morning, where Sungyeol actively helping him dragged Dongwoo to the bathroom and prepare cloths for Myungsoo and Sungjong so they won’t take a long time to prepare. He even personally put a shirt and pants on Dongwoo who can’t even open both of his eyes.

Sungyu sigh again and calls the boys to get their attention.

 

 “Guys, there is slight changes in plan. Our instructors have an ad hoc meeting this morning, so we will be on our own.”

 

The members start smiling because they thought they get an extra time for a little nap. But Sungyu serious tone kills their mood.

 

“But we got another task. Listen and don’t complain.”

“Hoya and Dongwoo, monitor the trainees dance practice on 3rd floor. You guys know the place.”

“Myungsoo, go with Hyoan hyung for your individual schedule rearrangement.”

“Woohyun and I will monitor for trainees vocal class.”

“Sungyeol and Sungjong, don’t move from here unless you guys were call or needed.”

“Am I clear? Now move”

 

The names mentioned make a move and walk out the door. They know the plan. Sungyu’s plan to makes everyone attend the meeting without Sungyeol.

But Sungjong who supposed to attend was confuse when Sungyu exclude him. He didn’t dare to ask, so he just continues to lie down and put his head on Sungyeol’s lap.

Everyone head to the meeting room on third floor. They walk in and wait for the director.

 

While in the studio, Sungyeol lean his body at the wall and almost doze off when the door suddenly open again. Their stylist opens the door and call for the maknae.

 

“Jongie ah……can you come and help me?”

 

Sungjong stand and walk to the door. He knew this is his cue for the meeting. Sungjong turn his head to Sungyeol and want to excuse himself.

 

“Why do I feel like you guys purposely left me alone?”

 

The sudden question make the maknae fluster and froze at the door. Sungyeol deep gaze make him flinch.

 

“Ahahaha~~~ did I look like a ghost? Why you look at me like that, Jongie ah?” laugh Sungyeol and cover his mouth.

“Yah hyung, don’t laugh at me!!!!! Let’s go noona~~”

                                                                                                                        

After the door closed, the laugh died.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(In the meeting room)

 

“I’m sure you guys are confused with the sudden meeting. As what as it looks, this meeting is closely related to your group, INFINITE and your member, Sungyeol.”

 

The director, Choi Jungyeop clears his throat and massages his temple. He actually doesn’t know where to start. This is not a small matter that can be settled in a short time. He can see that the strong leader that he chose himself looks so weak and fidgeting on his seat. He feels sorry toward Sungyu for what decision that he will make in this meeting.    

 

“As you guys know, Woollim Entertainment is a sub-company and I’m in charged for it. Most of the decisions are made by me. Some are not.”

 

Mr. Choi pause a little to read the expression of the boys. The boys who brought the most profit for the company and the only group in Woollim he love the most.

 

He can see Sungyu’s clenched fist.

Dongwoo’s confuse face.

Woohyun’s tighten jaws.

Hoya’s suspicious gaze.

Myungsoo’s deeps stare.

And Sungjong’s quiver lip.

He knows. He understands. But he got no choice. 

 

“Because we are sub-company, some of the decision came from the main branch. Unless there are objection from other stakeholders, the decision from main branch are definite.”

“So……..what I’m trying to say is……”

 

“Don’t beat around the bush please.”

 

Sungyu firm voice startled all the members. They really didn’t expect their leader to be that bold toward their director. Even Hyoan at the back, was face palmed.

Mr.Choi sighs. He gazes softly at Sungyu. He clasps his hand and continues.

 

“The main branch has decided, Lee Sungyeol will be REMOVE from INFINITE and will be put back under the Acting Department. Lee Sungyeol will be fully under actor contract and his stage contract will be TERMINATED.”

 

All the members gasp and start to feel furious. Myungsoo clench his teeth tightly when he heard that.

 

“Reason?”

 

“Kim Sungyu!!!!”  Hyoan raise his voice at Sungyu’s abrupt manner.

 

“It’s okay Hyoan, they have the right to ask that.”

“One sentence they describe about Lee Sungyeol………….TALENTLESS and UNFIT to be an IDOL”

 

Sungyu’s face turn red and he stand up with a clenched fist.

“REMOVE, TERMINATE, TALENTLESS and UNFIT???!!!!!”

“After 3 year, that’s the damn words they can come out with???”

 

"BAMMM!!!!!"

 

Mr. Choi bangs his hand on the table.

“You think I accept it like a fool, Kim Sungyu???? I have my own conscience and opinion!!!! I promised before that you guys are under my wing, right?”

“You think it’s easy for me to deal with it???”

 

Mr. Choi sudden burst startled everyone in the room. Sungyu feel intimidate by Mr.Choi's action. He felt guilty for his temper and harsh words because he knew that Mr. Choi adored them and always protect and make sure their welfare are taken care of.

 

“I’m sorry.”

Sungyu bow his head down and feel ashamed with his own action. He knew that he just show his unprofessional side to s and let his emotion take over.

Mr.Choi sighs. He hates to see Sungyu looking so weak. Sungyu is Woollim’s most proud asset. He already treats INFINITE like his own child.

 

“Whatever it is, the decision is already decided by the main branch. It’s just a matter of time. But I’ll try my best for Sungyeol. At least he will treat fairly and justly. Just don’t tell him anything and act as usual. I don’t want him to get hurt or misunderstand with other members. He still will be doing the practice, promotion activities and performance for the time being with the group”

 

 

A/N : Who or what do you think the main branch is???? I think some of you can guess it, right? hahaha~~~ The “main branch” is the one who make a lot of my favorite idols suffered………isk…isk…isk~~~  -_-