Leader's heart~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 67

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“Hyung……this is the 2nd time I ask for the same favor……..please take care of my brother……I trust you…….”

 

 

The leader of INFINITE sighs heavily and put down his phone on the table. The call from Daeyeol makes him felt relieved and upset at the same time. Sungyeol’s little brother called him to inform that Sungyeol spend the night at home and will see them for night practice with TVXQ.

Sungyu felt a bit guilty when Daeyeol said that he trusts Sungyu to take care of Sungyeol. Both brothers trust him, yet he can’t fulfill that promise.

 

 

“Is that Daeyeol? What did he say? Did he know where Sungyeol is?”

 

Sungyu look at Woohyun and nod his head.

 

 

“Sungyeol spend a night with him at Yongin, their home…………where is everyone? Call them for breakfast…….”

 

 

After a while, 6 of them sit at the table for breakfast. Today is Woohyun and Sungyu turn to prepare the breakfast. None speak a word. Dongwoo and Hoya was unusually quiet while Myungsoo and Sungjong look like a lost puppy with ‘hope’ written all over their face and looking at Sungyu for any news about Sungyeol.

 

 

“Hyung~~~~Where is Sungyeol hyung??? I tried called him this morning……but still no response~~~”

 

Myungsoo nod his head several time to support Sungjong statement. Sungyeol never ignored his call and text for this long. Normally his best friend will text him or called him back whenever he unable to pick up his call on the spot.

 

 

“He with Daeyeol…….you’ll see him tonight at the studio…….”

 

“What’s wrong with Sungyeol nowadays?? Last time he burst out in front of TVXQ sunbae-nim……and now he shut us out…….is that because of the negative comments by anti-fans?”

 

 

Everyone quietly eating while listen to the sulky Myungsoo.

Sungjong huff and clench his fist.

 

“Those stupid anti-fans…….I’ll make INSPIRIT chew them out........”

 

“Lee Sungjong…….word~~~~”

 

Woohyun glares at the maknae.

 

 

“Sorry……..but seriously, this is all Mr. Choi’s fault…..if he let Sungyeol hyung join group’s schedule……those anti-fans won’t acted up…….”

 

Myungsoo nod and push away his rice bowl. He lost his appetite.

 

 

“But Sungyeol never care a about anti-fans before……...so why now?”

 

“Be patient Myungsoo ah~~~give Sungyeol some time for himself…….maybe he had a lot to think about…….just wait for him…okay?”

 

Sungyu pat the back of Myungsoo’s head gently to comfort the visual. He doesn’t know how many time Myungsoo getting sulky and moody because of Sungyeol. Meanwhile, Dongwoo and Hoya just quietly chew the food and not response to any conversation between Sungyu, Woohyun, Sungjong and Myungsoo.

Woohyun noticed that.

 

 

“Dongwoo hyung~~~~Howon ah~~~what’s wrong?? Is the food not good?”

 

Hoya just smiles and shakes his head.

 

 

“No, hyung….it’s good…..”

 

Sungyu eyed judgingly at the main rapper and the main dancer of their group. Dongwoo was too quiet and didn’t even reply Woohyun while Hoya looks like he just swallowed a stone for breakfast.

 

 

“You guys know something isn’t it?”

 

Sungyu’s question makes Dongwoo and Hoya lift their head. They had been gloomy since yesterday and decided not to tell others about Sungyeol. But there is no way they can hide it from them, especially from their leader, Sungyu.

 

 

“Howon ah~~~what is it?”

 

Woohyun slowly put his hand on the main dancer’s back to persuade him to talk. It is because Sungyu already grit his teeth. It won’t be a good thing to start their day with a cranky leader.

 

 

“You guys want to talk or not?”

 

“Actually….Sungyeol…..he….”

 

Hoya stops his word and glances at quiet Dongwoo. He was not sure whether to tell others or not. He then sigh and took a deep breath.

 

 

“Sungyeol know……he know it since only god knew when and pretended that he knows nothing about it……..and me and Dongwoo hyung just noticed about it yesterday……”

 

 

Dongwoo put down his spoon and rub his face in frustrated manner. Seeing all confused face in front of him, Hoya continues.

 

 

“That’s might be the reason why Sungyeol shut us out………it’s not about the anti-fans or what…he just need time for himself…….”

 

The others four still in daze and look at Hoya like he just talk gibberish.

 

 

“What the hell are you talking about????!!!! Sungyeol knows what??? EXPLAIN!!!!”

 

Woohyun quickly put his hand on Sungyu’s shoulder to calm him down. Sungjong already cower and lean on Myungsoo because he was scare at Sungyu’s sudden yell.

 

 

“ABOUT THE CONTRACT!!!!! HE KNOWS THAT HIS CONTRACT WILL BE TERMINATED BY THE MANAGEMENT AND HE KNOWS THAT ALL OF US AWARE ABOUT THAT!!!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!”

 

The entire members gasp when Dongwoo smack the table with his clenched fist. This is the first time they saw Dongwoo was yelling out loud. Even Sungyu was taken aback by Dongwoo‘s sudden reaction.

 

 

“He….he know?? Just….just how does he know??”

 

Woohyun stand up and look at the frustrated main rapper.

 

 

“Me and Dongwoo hyung plan to help Sungyeol in rap…….sorry for not telling you guys…….we plans to ask Mr. Choi to give a chance for Sungyeol to take my part in every song for this collaboration concert…...but……”

 

“But what??”

 

Sungyu try hard to suppress his anger. Not just Dongwoo and Hoya didn’t tell him about Sungyeol, they also plan something behind his back. Something that Sungyu hates the most. Looking at Sungyu death glare, make Hoya cower and he grab Dongwoo’s hand for help.

Dongwoo just sigh and look at the fuming leader.

 

 

“Sungyeol rejected our offer to help him……he said it was too late for that and the result might be the same………he…..he also said that don’t waste our time on him and asked for us to just focus on the collaboration concert……”

 

Sungyu put his hand on his chest. He feels guilty and ashamed at himself. He was supposed to protect his teammates from any outside threat. That’s what a leader for. The fact that Sungyeol already know about his contract termination that only god knows how long makes Sungyu feel useless.

So no wonder Sungyeol looks disappointed with him. Sungyeol also asked him to not treat him like an outsider before. Sungyu just realized that was the reason.

 

 

“So…..just like that……..in the end, Sungyeol will still leave us, huh?”

 

“Myungsoo ah~~~~”

 

Hoya try to grab Myungsoo’s arm, but that guy just brush it off and walk to his room without finishing his breakfast. Meanwhile, the group’s maknae just look down quietly and typing in his phone. He tries to send another message to his favorite hyung. He needs his hyung right now, so does Myungsoo. Sungjong were pretty sure that Myungsoo will shut himself out from others if Sungyeol was out of his reach.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

(Lee’s house)

 

 

From : Sungjong

“Hyung…..please come home…..we’re sorry but the things got worse when you were not around~~~~come home, okay?”

 

 

Sungyeol sigh and throw his phone on the bed. He needs to be in the Woollim’s studio to have a vocal practice with TVXQ and after lunch he need to be at the filming set. There is no way he can go to the dorm, especially with the situation at INFINITE’s dorm right now. Sungyeol was sure that Dongwoo and Hoya must have told others that he knew about that his contract’s status.

 

 

“Another text from your members?”

 

Sungyeol nod slightly and grab the cup that Daeyeol put in front of him.

 

 

“Hyung, why didn’t you just reply to them? You’ll meet them tonight after all…..so, why play hard to get??

 

Sungyeol just sigh and ruffle his hair. He just need some time to clear up his mind and responding to s won’t help him. Just for a while, Sungyeol hope that no one ask him anything.

Seeing his big brother behavior, Daeyeol just let out a heavy sigh and hold Sungyeol’s hand.

 

 

“Hyung, I don’t care whatever your reason or decision is………just don’t carry the burden by yourself……..you can talk to me anytime if you were not sure about your decision, okay?”

 

Sungyeol smile warmly and pat his little brother’s head.

 

 

Looks like you grown up so fast…….thank you for being my little brother, Daeyeol ah~~~~”

 

“Whatever~~~okay, I got to go for practice…..today my group will got a new maknae, the last member to complete the group~~~See you around, hyung…….”

 

Sungyeol grab his bag and link his arm with his little brother.

 

 

“Let’s go~~~~~I need to go there too……got something to handle…..”

 

“Huh? I thought you have no morning schedule, isn’t it??”

 

Sungyeol just pull Daeyeol out without answering him.

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~~Another update for you guys~~

What will happen when INFINITE’s members meet with Sungyeol at the studio?

Does Daeyeol really trust Sungyeol in Sungyu care?

Or will he take action into his hand?

What will happen to Myungsoo?

Who will Sungyeol shut out himself from? INFINITE or TVXQ?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~~~

 

By the way Daeyeol and his group’s debut is around the corner~~~~can’t wait for their debut!!!!!! If you guys follow their activities, I think we’ll see another “Choding” in the making~~~~Love you WOOLLIM!!!