Changmin plan?~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 49

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

(INFINIE’s dorm)

 

 

As usual, the leader is the first one to wake up. Normally after woke up he will he wash up first, wakes Woohyun up and check on the other’s members. But right after he woke up, Sungyu walk to Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong room.

Sungyu tip-toe to Sungyeol bed slowly. He looks at Sungyeol’s sleeping face and caresses his hair gently. He feels guilty toward Sungyeol. He promised them when they debuted, that he will lead them, protect them and become their shadow for them to grow together. But now everything is a mess and he can’t do anything at all to protect Sungyeol. Sungyu aware that the possibility for Sungyeol being force to leaves the group is very high.

 

And the collaboration between SM and Woollim will affect Sungyeol’s position more. Sungyu knows that SM already has their eyes on Sungyeol because their director is the one who came out with the idea to terminate Sungyeol’s contract. Although Woohyun said that this collaboration is a chance for INFINITE, but what is INFINITE without 7 members?

 

 

“Hyung?”

 

Sungyu twist his body to the voice. He just smile when Hoya sit on his bed and rubbing his eyes. Hoya suddenly stands quickly with a panic in his face.

 

 

“What are you doing here???? Are we late??”

 

Sungyu smile a bit. Hoya is a calm and rational person. But all the issue recently makes Hoya restless and nervous at every single thing around him. Which is also affected Sungyu because after Woohyun, the leader also depends on Hoya a lot to balance the group.

 

 

“Shuuuuussshhh~~~ no it’s not……I’m just checking on Sungyeolie…….can you wake Jongie and Yeolie up? I’ll prepare breakfast……”

 

The leader walks out the room and goes the second room to wake Dongwoo and Myungsoo. But before he knocks the door, Dongwoo open the door with a full set of casual outfit. Sungyu just froze in front of Dongwoo in wonder. Normally Dongwoo is the last one to wake up and the biggest sleepyhead among them. So it’s quite shocking that he woke up before the leader.

 

 

“Hyung, did you wash up yet? If not, let me prepare the breakfast……go and wash up first….”

 

Sungyu scratch his head with a confuse expression. He wonders since when Dongwoo grown up to be this matured. Looking at the back of Dongwoo who walks to the kitchen, Sungyu just shrug and walk to get his toiletries.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(TVXQ’s dorm)

 

 

“What are you watching? Variety show??”

 

 

Changmin just ignore Yunho’s question and fix his eyes to his laptop screen while tapping his finger on the table. Last night conversation with Kris makes Changmin a little bit quiet this morning. He looks so serious and moody.

Yunho just sigh and smile bitterly because he understands. When EXO‘s lawsuit and split up became the hot topic in K-pop news, beside EXO’s members, Changmin is the furious one at that time. Changmin crashed and smashed everything in his room and lock himself in the room for more than three days. It’s takes Yunho, SUJU’s members and JYJ’s member to comfort him. He didn’t let anyone entered his room, not even Jaejoong. The only one who able to slide in the room and came out with gloomy Changmin tailed behind him, is Junsu. Everyone knows that Changmin have a soft spot for his Junsu hyung.

 

So Yunho just sit beside Changmin to watch together. They don’t have any schedule this morning, but after lunch TVXQ, their manager and SM representative will go to Woollim to have a meeting for their stage collaboration.

 

 

“INFINITE’s variety show? Why are you watching this?”

 

Changmin just sigh and ruffle his hair. He woke up early and spend almost 5 hours already watching INFINITE’s varieties show and performance.

 

 

“I didn’t really pay attention to them before, except for their performance, so I didn’t really know them…….even when we stand on the stage with others idols, they just bow and greet us as their senior……..”

 

Yunho smile a bit. Changmin is not the type that will pay attention to just anyone except the peoples he care about or the girl he like. So it quite amusing to see that Changmin willing to watch others idols varieties show just to know them.

 

 

“So what is your perception toward them?”

 

“Talent or attitude?”

 

“Both…..”

 

“Well, roughly……about talent, most of them is quite amazing especially Kim Sungyu and Nam Woohyun……that boy Hoya or Howon I think is equally or on par with your dance skill……the death note boy, L and the girly maknae have a unique voice….kind of remind me of Jaejoong hyung……..the Dino boy remind me of Yoochun hyung and Junsu hyung………and Sungyeol……..still remind me……about ….. an empty can~~”

 

“Yahh~~~~ Didn’t I……”

 

“I know hyung~~~……I know~~~…….but seriously….for someone who already
debut for years, his vocal strength is still weak, his vocal cord’s control is unstable and his long leg is just an accessories……….no wonder he was an easy prey….......”

 

“Urmmm……from what I see, maybe he didn’t get a chance?? Or maybe they didn’t give him any option? You know right………it is not the same as our time when we debuted…..the character building and the training is quite different from us….take EXO as an example…….”

 

 

Changmin just hum, thinking seriously about Yunho’s opinion. Yunho shift his eyes from the screen and look at Changmin.

 

 

“Remember when we were still a trainee?”

 

“What about it?”

 

Yunho smile and put his hand on Changmin’s shoulder.

 

“Jaejoong is a deaf tone, Junsu almost give up because of the damage of his vocal cord, Yoochun was suggested to quit being a singer because of his asthma, the only thing I know is dance and you are an electric pole because you’re too stiff to dance, all you know is screamed at that time……”

 

“No needs to remind me that…….”

 

Although it hurt his pride to hear it, but Changmin smile a bit when the memory of five of them flash in his mind. Then he stands from the chair and stretches his body a bit.

 

 

“Looks like there are a lot of things to do…….at least there is something I can do to fill that empty can~~”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Changmin smirk mischievously and walk out of the room.

 

Yunho just frown and fix his eyes on the Changmin‘s laptop screen. His eyes fix on the leader. Since what he heard from Kris yesterday, he starts to take interest to know who exactly Kim Sungyu is. All he knows is that Sungyu is a great singer, have a very amazing vocal’s health and a ‘bad boy’ aura.

Quite the opposite of Yunho as a leader himself. Yunho always had been described by s as someone who is charismatic and a leader with a gentle aura. But Yunho really doubt Sungyu ability as a leader when he heard what that boy, Sungyeol had been through.

Shouldn’t he as a leader protect his teammates?

 

“Looks like Changmin have his own plan……maybe I should think of something too…….” mumble Yunho.

 

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~~ Another update for you guys~~~

 

What actually the meeting is all about?

What will happen when Yunho meet Sungyu, Sungyeol meet TVXQ?

Will the collaboration really help Sungyeol or destroy him?

What will be Kris’s role to help Sungyeol?

 

 

Wait for my update~~~

Sorry…..too much TVXQ’s moment…..
i just love them so much since 2004 until the day I die~~~~keep the faith~~~ after all TVXQ has a big role in here hehehehe~~~